VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
stevem552001 to Rodrigo
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:09:11 12/31/19 Tue
In reply to: Rodrigo 's message, "Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)" on 21:22:59 12/30/19 Mon

Hello Rodrigo. I am sure you have seen the videos provided by Don and Angelica. I would like to ask you about the first long video with the 3 girls who walked to the street of the "challenge" to watch and upload it to their blog. At the beginning, the girl in the pink top is talking about the "challenge." Since you speak the language, can you tell us what she is saying about it? Thanks!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
mrs. ladybird
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:03:54 01/01/20 Wed

Oblation runs and the nude races seem to be completely different events with different participants and different motivation. In one case, the participants are mature male students quite beyond the age of puberty, suggesting that they volunteer in accordance with some local tradition, while in the other case the participants are pre-puberty children up to about 10 yo. It is difficult to assume that at such an age young boys would make an independent decision about such a decision, which is probably imposed by parental, school or municipal initiative.
It is also noteworthy that between the two events there is a serious age gap of about 8-10 years, which is actually the real age of puberty, which is characterized by rapid physical and sexual development, boiling hormones and uncontrolled bodily reactions. Undoubtedly, an unwoluntar pre-puberty erection looks much more innocent and cute than the erection of a 14-15 year old, well into puberty.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
stevem552001
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:33 01/01/20 Wed

Mrs. Ladybird, I agree that oblation runs have nothing to do with the street race topic. As you said, those participants are mature young adults or near adults who hide their identity with bags over their heads and can make their own decisions about participating or not. It seems to be the equivalent of an American university fraternity event. I also agree that families must make the decision for their boys to participate in the street races. Those boys are not hiding their identities or anything else. I am not sure that all of the boys are as young as you suggest, however. If you look at the video uploaded by the tropang hudlum girls that Don provided, at least 2 of those boys appear to be at least in the 11-13 year old range, probably the same age as the girls making the video, and one of them is clearly running with a full erection. No wonder the girls found it so humorous and entertaining. It is a very interesting custom in the Philippines that clearly continues in smaller villages to this day, considering that the video Don provided was only uploaded last August.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
mrs. ladybird to steven 552001
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:19:43 01/01/20 Wed

Yea, indeed Don's video shows 1 or 2 of the older boys a bit older, though it's close-up and difficult to tell. Certainly, it's a small village and the racing boys are only a few. I would not be surprised if the girls have already seen these boys naked during river baths, which are quite common practice on hot days in small settlements where the inhabitants feel closer and afford a more liberal behavior. However, only boys usually bathe naked, while girls of their or even younger age usually wear clothes.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:50:48 01/01/20 Wed

Very much so, Mrs.Ladybird, the oblation runs are totally different than the street races by young boys.
I think George keeps asking the same questions when they have already been answered and explained to him. See above post by Ben.
The street races held in towns and villages seem to be associated with religious feasts.
The Philippinos have some strange customs of their own. One which is known world wide is their yearly custom on Good Friday where youths and young men are crucified for real with nails through their hands in public. They are of course volunteers, and again I don't know any other country who has this grizzly custom or who go to such extremes to celebrate religious feasts.
One can say the same with their custom of mass circumcisions of young boys. The only other place I have seen this custom of mass circumcision is in some African tribes.

One last note about how these boys taking part totally nude in these street races where the people don't see it as a big deal is because these boys and many others in the Philippines usually also swim nude on public beaches, rivers and park ponds in front of everyone. So while it seems shocking to us it is normal for these people.

Author:
Deano
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:46 01/01/20 Wed

It is obvious the boys are nervous about being nude and seen by girls their age. The one boy unconsciously pulling on his penis seems to be troubled by his nudity in front of the girls. Seeing their facial expressions and hearing them laughing at you as you stand totally exposed to their curious eyes would cause a bit of angst if not a full erection!
The other boys look almost stunned exposing their penis to allow each girl there a free look at all that boys have. This oppertunity also allows the girls to see that ALL boys have the same thing down there! They can now look at any boy and know exactly what he has below the waist!
As for the older boy who has an erection his feelings are quite obvious! He is embarrassed if not humiliated being seen without clothes on. His covering up his erection made it quite obvious he was concious of his exposure and his erection as well.
Again, the reaction of all the girls getting a free look at male genitalia did not help matters bringing attention to the fact that they were excited getting to see all the boys had. I must agree with many others on this thread that the boys were aware of their obvious exposure to those of the opposite sex and were consious of the embarrassment they were experiencing!
Even at a young age, boys know they are different from girls down there and having girls of all ages pointing at their penises and knowing that the girls could see everything they had could not go unnoticed.
There is no way this was exciting or comfortable for the boys and as others posted the girls would be able to tease the boys for as long as they wanted about seeing them nude and or erect! I have no doubt that touching went on when ever possible having their penises on display like that. And if this was a tradition the "tapping" that Rodrigo mentions is quite possibly a tradition as well leaving the boy feeling abused and empty after being used for traditional humor!
The girls would be curious about how it felt and if they were allowed to look why not cop a feel to see what they felt like.
This seems to be a yearly event if what others say is true and most likely an event most boys would hope to miss. I know if it were I there would be a fake cold or pulled muscle that would occur the day before as I would be do erect it would not have been funny! It's just the way I am!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
mrs. ladybird to Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:20:52 01/01/20 Wed

Thanks Don! Your post came while I wrote to Stevan and now I see that it fully shares my assumptions. Anyway, the girls definitely look happy and excited by this performance :)
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
mrs. ladybird to Deano
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:00 01/01/20 Wed

I have a bit different interpretation of the situation in which one of the boys stretches his penis, which sheds different light on the overall attitude of boys to their nudity in general. In my opinion, this is an absolutely instinctive and casual reaction that is no different for the boy than to scratch his nose. In a society where boys' privacy is neglected and they are often forced to be naked in front of adult women and even girls their age, it is normal for them to get used and to accept calmly situations, where their peers in most-conservative societies would oppose.
However, nothing can dampen the interest of adolescent girls in developing physically and sexually male peers, which is why they readily seize the wonderful opportunity to enjoy innocent boys' nudity.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:28:24 01/02/20 Thu

Another interesting point about these races is that mentioned by a previous poster who said that he took part in these races where he was taken there by his older sister who stripped him to take part in the race.
I have noticed this in the videos about these races where one can see girls holding the boys clothes in their hand until they finish the race and then give them back afterwards.

I am still curious if these boys strip voluntarily for these races just for the prizes or are made to do it by family members. It could be a mixture of the two since some boys don't seem to be bothered about the nudity while others look embarrassed.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Harry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:17:23 01/02/20 Thu

I think it is like co-ed swimming where some boys were comfortable with girls looking at them totally nude while others were a bit embarrassed then still others like me were mortified by it and would erect as the girls watched then stood around there fully erect for them to see.
The same would go with these boys who were presented to girls who were very excited seeing them nude and a few of the boys were embarrassed about having the girls see them nude.
I know for me it was both having my sister there and having girls on the team not only seeing me nude but watching as I erected. Then to just stand there sticking straight up as they checked you out! It was totally humiliating for me.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Co-ed swim classes

Author:
Bernie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:30 01/02/20 Thu

I know that this is not the subject of this thread but since you mention co-ed swimming I have to comment on it.
We started having swimming lessons in grade 4 in 1962 at the local HS which had a swimming pool. At that age the swim classes were co-ed and the HS had strict rules that boys must swim naked.
Of course the HS swim classes were separate for boys and girls but we being just 10 year old kids just took them whole classes together with both boys and girls.
Although we were excited at having a break from boring school lessons to spend a whole morning once a week swimming at the pool the nudity was a little embarrassing in front of our girl classmates and female teachers.
Needless to say our girl classmates were elated and excited at seeing all of us boys in their class stark naked while they wore swimming suits.
Especially during the first and second lessons the girls couldn't believe their luck at having to see all the boys naked and their excitement was hard to control. For us boys it was like a humiliating experience although we had fun once we were in the water and during subsequent lessons.
Yes, some boys didn't care and some were even exhibitionists, but I think for most of us it was a mixture of embarrassment and swimming fun at the same time.
Once back at school for normal lessons it was hard looking into the girls eyes or sitting next to them knowing they had just seen us naked and what all of our penises looked like.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-ed swim classes

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:54:09 01/02/20 Thu

I was in the 4th grade when I took lessons. from 4th through 6th, we took lessons and stuff.

boys and girls together, boys nude girls wore suits. our parents told us about it and asked if we wanted swim lessons. it was fun, I thought. at the first day, I tried not to be embarrassed, and I knew the girls that were there. some of us boys were very embarrassed and there was no hiding their red faces. I was very excited about the lessons. we were 10 years old. it was easier when we got in the water and that sort of helped with being embarrassed. it was okay being seen naked among us boys, being seen naked by girls we knew took a little getting used to. when we got out of the pool, I caught the girls looking at me. they couldn't get their eyes off of us. I had too much fun swimming and lessons to worry about being naked in front of my girl classmates. sitting next to them during lunch was fun. I asked them how they liked the lessons, and they got very excited. that was funny. they always saved a place for me during lunch or during recess. by the third lesson, I was so okay with swimming and being nude among the girls, it was a lot of fun. I really looked forward to the next lesson.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-ed swim classes

Author:
Bernie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:57:33 01/03/20 Fri

Our swimming instructors during these lessons were all HS girls who were competent swimmers.
They would hold us nude boys with one hand under our chest and the other by our genitals to keep us afloat while we practiced swimming strokes. I guess this was the way to keep us in perfect balance in the water.
When we asked our teachers why none of the instructors were HS boys they told us that since they had a strict rule that boys must be naked to use the pool it was not proper to have teenage boys naked in front of the young girls and female teachers.
Were your instructors also the same?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: To Bernie - What was the name of the High School?

Author:
Tiki Tiki Tembo-no Sa Rembo-chari Bari Ruchi-pip Peri Pembo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:48 01/05/20 Sun

Another question, what was the name of the school you attended back in 1962 when this occurred? Finally, where are these schools located?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-ed swim classes

Author:
Vince
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:17:53 01/08/20 Wed

Ya know Tiki, if they were up your ass you would know where they were, wouldn't you? Now look that one up!

Author:
Calamity Jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:37:05 01/01/20 Wed

I know when I was 8 years old a girl down the street would have her younger brother take off all his clothes and allowed us to play with his penis. He would erect and we would grope him and openly play with his penis.
I can completely understand the excitement the girls in the video are experiencing as we experimented with Johnny's penis each and every time we saw him nude!
My heart would race as I rode my bike over to Jennifer's place to meet up with the others and go down the path to our little fort we made. Johnny would take off his clothes and I would never tire of seeing his penis and watching as it grew erect!
It was very evident he was embarrassed as his face got very red as we played with him and teased him about watching it get hard. Over time Jennifer got tired of what we were doing and moved on to other friends. This left me alone with Johnny and I often walked him around the paths in the little forest we played in pulling him along by his erection. I would spend hours simply touching it and squeezing it. I would ask him if he was embarrassed knowing full well he was. With his penis sticking straight up and his face so very red there was no way he wasn't. I would tease him about how much fun it was seeing and playing with his "wiener" slapping at it and pulling it down between his legs and letting it swing up and smack his belly! I would sometimes just run my finger up and down his shaft and he would jitter bug around saying it felt funny when I did that!
I found that if I rubbed his pee hole with my thumb it made him jump around moaning and groaning saying it tickled him. I would sometimes keep tickling him as his toes would bunch up and he would try to cross his legs. He would sometimes work up a good sweat as I kept it going for as long as I could stopping only because he begged me saying it was starting to hurt.
I was only 2 years older than him but it was exciting seeing and touching his penis up until he was around 10. I brought a few friends with me to play with him but he told me he didn't like the other girls there because it became too embarrassing knowing they got to touch him and see him nude. I only did it a few times because it was fun watching him as the other girl played with him. I could see how shamed he was having a girl he just met touch and feel him as we talked about his penis!
Sadly, the only real friendship I had for him was playing with his penis and when he said he didn't want to do it anymore I stopped bothering with him. I guess he was a friend with benefits and once the benefits were gone, so was I!

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:47:34 01/01/20 Wed

Hello, Ben!

Why did I need to be told that takbong hubo was not connected with the Oblation Run?
I don’t recall ever saying that it was.
And besides, why did you imply that you have made that statement before and I didn’t listen?
I can’t find your name anywhere else on the list.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4585.html

Hello, Don!

How was I asking “the same questions over and over”?
I have gone over my posts, and I can’t find anywhere where I asked the same question twice.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4597.html

On December 27, I asked about the history of takbong hubo, whether or not it takes place on a holiday, and whether or not it had any connection with circumcision.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4534.html

On December 30, Rodrigo answered that takbong hubo takes place on the day after Independence Day.
He also answered that there was no connection between takbong hubo and circumcision.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4578.html

On December 31 at 03:02:48, I noted that “oblation” means “an offering to the gods”
and asked if takbong hubo was also an offering to the gods.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4581.html
That must be where Ben got the notion that I got the notion that the two must be connected.

On December 31 at 16:34:17, I asked if the boys exercise naked in phys ed class,
if the boys play games outside naked without adult supervision,
and if circumcision and the Independence Day race the only times that the boys are naked in public.
https://www.voy. voy com/223876/4588.html
I apologized for being so bothersome to the Filipino netizens.

On December 31 at 17:10:33, Rodrigo answered no to the first question, no to the second question, and that he was only naked on the beach, at circumcision, and at takbong hubo.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4589.html

On December 31 at 18:33:31, I asked him a general question, which was whether or not he could tell me anything else about the origin and significance of takbong hubo. https://www.voy.com/223876/4592.html
Here, you might have a point.
I realized that I might have been bothersome in writing that post, and I apologized for it.
I have always tried to be courteous to everyone else on this forum,
and I am surprised that anyone would want to be discourteous to me.

Have I not paid full atonement for my manifold transgressions?
If I haven’t, then may God cast me into the everlasting flames of Gehenna.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Delores
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:42 01/04/20 Sat

I had an exchange student stay for 5 weeks. Her name was Bela and she was a year older than I was. This was an exchange thru our church and was in the winter do she could see snow. She was a wonderful addition to our holiday season and we all shed a year as she boarded the plane to go back home.
Surprisingly her family invited me to stay with them for 4 weeks over the summer and I was allowed to go see the way they lived. I was off for the Philippines the day after school was out and extreamly excited about my visit.
Bele told me about the boys often playing nude outside and getting to see circumcision operations and how most boys swam in the nude. I was very excited to see these boys and learn about the male body.
Bele had told me about the boys penises growing and how they had a foreskin that covered the tip! I was so excited to know I would get to see all of this fun stuff.
Once there I did occationally see nude boys at play outside. I never could get close enough to see exactly how they looked. I asked Bele when t was I going to get to look at the nude boys up close and she told me about the run and how the boys were totally nude in front of everybody. I was so excited I could barely control myself.
On the day of the race we arived early and found dozens of people there to watch, mostly young girls. When the boys were lined up many of them were not too happy about being seen nude in front of so many girls. Some of the boys were obviously disturbed by this and grew erect while others were maybe a little bothered and stuck straight out not straight up.
I was thrilled to see these boys penises and see them grow as she had said they did! I was completely enthralled in seeing so many boy's secrets and understanding why this all happened! It was quite the education!
Before I left I did go to a Circumcision and we did go to the beach allowing me to see more penises! I was very satisfied with my little trip and came back much more aware of what boys had between their legs!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
George Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:35 01/04/20 Sat

Delores, what size community was this?
I'm curious about how the standards of puerile nudity in the village compare with the standards in the city.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.