VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Wanda
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:31:15 12/31/19 Tue
In reply to: George 's message, "Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)" on 03:02:48 12/31/19 Tue

There was a video out there showing the nude boys at a race, I don't know where but I am pretty sure it was the Philippines and it showed maybe 30 or 40 nude boys, some with boners!
The videographer zoomed in on one of the boys with a boner and it was throbbing as he stood totally exposed with his erection pointing straight up bouncing all around!
Then they panned across showing other boys who looked to be semi erect or supporting boners with a few who were limp. It was really graphic as the vidiographer was zoomed in tight and you could really see the foreskins and the wrinkles on their little ball sacks!
I tried to find it to post it here but the site is no longer available. I really wish I had made a copy but I know better now.
The boners were really bouncing around and you could hear the girls laughing as the boys were simply on didplay for those girls to look at. I would say most of the boys were maybe 7 to possibly 10. Like this video the older (taller) boys seemed to be the ones who were erect or semi erect! Most of the younger boys were in the back or just limp.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:34:37 12/31/19 Tue

Sorry to be such a pest to the Filipino forum members,
but I have a few more questions which are just killing me.

Do the boys exercise naked in phys ed class?
Do the boys play games outside naked without adult supervision?
Or are circumcision and the Independence Day race the only time that they are naked in public?

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.