VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Calamity Jane
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:37:05 01/01/20 Wed
In reply to: Deano 's message, "Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)" on 13:15:46 01/01/20 Wed

I know when I was 8 years old a girl down the street would have her younger brother take off all his clothes and allowed us to play with his penis. He would erect and we would grope him and openly play with his penis.
I can completely understand the excitement the girls in the video are experiencing as we experimented with Johnny's penis each and every time we saw him nude!
My heart would race as I rode my bike over to Jennifer's place to meet up with the others and go down the path to our little fort we made. Johnny would take off his clothes and I would never tire of seeing his penis and watching as it grew erect!
It was very evident he was embarrassed as his face got very red as we played with him and teased him about watching it get hard. Over time Jennifer got tired of what we were doing and moved on to other friends. This left me alone with Johnny and I often walked him around the paths in the little forest we played in pulling him along by his erection. I would spend hours simply touching it and squeezing it. I would ask him if he was embarrassed knowing full well he was. With his penis sticking straight up and his face so very red there was no way he wasn't. I would tease him about how much fun it was seeing and playing with his "wiener" slapping at it and pulling it down between his legs and letting it swing up and smack his belly! I would sometimes just run my finger up and down his shaft and he would jitter bug around saying it felt funny when I did that!
I found that if I rubbed his pee hole with my thumb it made him jump around moaning and groaning saying it tickled him. I would sometimes keep tickling him as his toes would bunch up and he would try to cross his legs. He would sometimes work up a good sweat as I kept it going for as long as I could stopping only because he begged me saying it was starting to hurt.
I was only 2 years older than him but it was exciting seeing and touching his penis up until he was around 10. I brought a few friends with me to play with him but he told me he didn't like the other girls there because it became too embarrassing knowing they got to touch him and see him nude. I only did it a few times because it was fun watching him as the other girl played with him. I could see how shamed he was having a girl he just met touch and feel him as we talked about his penis!
Sadly, the only real friendship I had for him was playing with his penis and when he said he didn't want to do it anymore I stopped bothering with him. I guess he was a friend with benefits and once the benefits were gone, so was I!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
George (Spelvin)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:47:34 01/01/20 Wed

Hello, Ben!

Why did I need to be told that takbong hubo was not connected with the Oblation Run?
I don’t recall ever saying that it was.
And besides, why did you imply that you have made that statement before and I didn’t listen?
I can’t find your name anywhere else on the list.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4585.html

Hello, Don!

How was I asking “the same questions over and over”?
I have gone over my posts, and I can’t find anywhere where I asked the same question twice.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4597.html

On December 27, I asked about the history of takbong hubo, whether or not it takes place on a holiday, and whether or not it had any connection with circumcision.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4534.html

On December 30, Rodrigo answered that takbong hubo takes place on the day after Independence Day.
He also answered that there was no connection between takbong hubo and circumcision.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4578.html

On December 31 at 03:02:48, I noted that “oblation” means “an offering to the gods”
and asked if takbong hubo was also an offering to the gods.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4581.html
That must be where Ben got the notion that I got the notion that the two must be connected.

On December 31 at 16:34:17, I asked if the boys exercise naked in phys ed class,
if the boys play games outside naked without adult supervision,
and if circumcision and the Independence Day race the only times that the boys are naked in public.
https://www.voy. voy com/223876/4588.html
I apologized for being so bothersome to the Filipino netizens.

On December 31 at 17:10:33, Rodrigo answered no to the first question, no to the second question, and that he was only naked on the beach, at circumcision, and at takbong hubo.
https://www.voy.com/223876/4589.html

On December 31 at 18:33:31, I asked him a general question, which was whether or not he could tell me anything else about the origin and significance of takbong hubo. https://www.voy.com/223876/4592.html
Here, you might have a point.
I realized that I might have been bothersome in writing that post, and I apologized for it.
I have always tried to be courteous to everyone else on this forum,
and I am surprised that anyone would want to be discourteous to me.

Have I not paid full atonement for my manifold transgressions?
If I haven’t, then may God cast me into the everlasting flames of Gehenna.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Delores
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:42 01/04/20 Sat

I had an exchange student stay for 5 weeks. Her name was Bela and she was a year older than I was. This was an exchange thru our church and was in the winter do she could see snow. She was a wonderful addition to our holiday season and we all shed a year as she boarded the plane to go back home.
Surprisingly her family invited me to stay with them for 4 weeks over the summer and I was allowed to go see the way they lived. I was off for the Philippines the day after school was out and extreamly excited about my visit.
Bele told me about the boys often playing nude outside and getting to see circumcision operations and how most boys swam in the nude. I was very excited to see these boys and learn about the male body.
Bele had told me about the boys penises growing and how they had a foreskin that covered the tip! I was so excited to know I would get to see all of this fun stuff.
Once there I did occationally see nude boys at play outside. I never could get close enough to see exactly how they looked. I asked Bele when t was I going to get to look at the nude boys up close and she told me about the run and how the boys were totally nude in front of everybody. I was so excited I could barely control myself.
On the day of the race we arived early and found dozens of people there to watch, mostly young girls. When the boys were lined up many of them were not too happy about being seen nude in front of so many girls. Some of the boys were obviously disturbed by this and grew erect while others were maybe a little bothered and stuck straight out not straight up.
I was thrilled to see these boys penises and see them grow as she had said they did! I was completely enthralled in seeing so many boy's secrets and understanding why this all happened! It was quite the education!
Before I left I did go to a Circumcision and we did go to the beach allowing me to see more penises! I was very satisfied with my little trip and came back much more aware of what boys had between their legs!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
George Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:35 01/04/20 Sat

Delores, what size community was this?
I'm curious about how the standards of puerile nudity in the village compare with the standards in the city.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.