VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Harry
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:17:23 01/02/20 Thu
In reply to: Don 's message, "Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)" on 03:28:24 01/02/20 Thu

I think it is like co-ed swimming where some boys were comfortable with girls looking at them totally nude while others were a bit embarrassed then still others like me were mortified by it and would erect as the girls watched then stood around there fully erect for them to see.
The same would go with these boys who were presented to girls who were very excited seeing them nude and a few of the boys were embarrassed about having the girls see them nude.
I know for me it was both having my sister there and having girls on the team not only seeing me nude but watching as I erected. Then to just stand there sticking straight up as they checked you out! It was totally humiliating for me.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Co-ed swim classes

Author:
Bernie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:30 01/02/20 Thu

I know that this is not the subject of this thread but since you mention co-ed swimming I have to comment on it.
We started having swimming lessons in grade 4 in 1962 at the local HS which had a swimming pool. At that age the swim classes were co-ed and the HS had strict rules that boys must swim naked.
Of course the HS swim classes were separate for boys and girls but we being just 10 year old kids just took them whole classes together with both boys and girls.
Although we were excited at having a break from boring school lessons to spend a whole morning once a week swimming at the pool the nudity was a little embarrassing in front of our girl classmates and female teachers.
Needless to say our girl classmates were elated and excited at seeing all of us boys in their class stark naked while they wore swimming suits.
Especially during the first and second lessons the girls couldn't believe their luck at having to see all the boys naked and their excitement was hard to control. For us boys it was like a humiliating experience although we had fun once we were in the water and during subsequent lessons.
Yes, some boys didn't care and some were even exhibitionists, but I think for most of us it was a mixture of embarrassment and swimming fun at the same time.
Once back at school for normal lessons it was hard looking into the girls eyes or sitting next to them knowing they had just seen us naked and what all of our penises looked like.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-ed swim classes

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:54:09 01/02/20 Thu

I was in the 4th grade when I took lessons. from 4th through 6th, we took lessons and stuff.

boys and girls together, boys nude girls wore suits. our parents told us about it and asked if we wanted swim lessons. it was fun, I thought. at the first day, I tried not to be embarrassed, and I knew the girls that were there. some of us boys were very embarrassed and there was no hiding their red faces. I was very excited about the lessons. we were 10 years old. it was easier when we got in the water and that sort of helped with being embarrassed. it was okay being seen naked among us boys, being seen naked by girls we knew took a little getting used to. when we got out of the pool, I caught the girls looking at me. they couldn't get their eyes off of us. I had too much fun swimming and lessons to worry about being naked in front of my girl classmates. sitting next to them during lunch was fun. I asked them how they liked the lessons, and they got very excited. that was funny. they always saved a place for me during lunch or during recess. by the third lesson, I was so okay with swimming and being nude among the girls, it was a lot of fun. I really looked forward to the next lesson.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-ed swim classes

Author:
Bernie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:57:33 01/03/20 Fri

Our swimming instructors during these lessons were all HS girls who were competent swimmers.
They would hold us nude boys with one hand under our chest and the other by our genitals to keep us afloat while we practiced swimming strokes. I guess this was the way to keep us in perfect balance in the water.
When we asked our teachers why none of the instructors were HS boys they told us that since they had a strict rule that boys must be naked to use the pool it was not proper to have teenage boys naked in front of the young girls and female teachers.
Were your instructors also the same?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: To Bernie - What was the name of the High School?

Author:
Tiki Tiki Tembo-no Sa Rembo-chari Bari Ruchi-pip Peri Pembo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:58:48 01/05/20 Sun

Another question, what was the name of the school you attended back in 1962 when this occurred? Finally, where are these schools located?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-ed swim classes

Author:
Vince
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:17:53 01/08/20 Wed

Ya know Tiki, if they were up your ass you would know where they were, wouldn't you? Now look that one up!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.