VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Regarding extreme procedures

Author:
Knut Holt
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:19:37 01/07/20 Tue
In reply to: to Knut 's message, "Re: A question about things being put into the urethra of Filipino boys" on 06:54:15 01/07/20 Tue

I did not interprete the thing I heard of as extreme, my impression is that it was a rather small thing, but somewhat strange.

My histories are from people responding to my polls. Nearly everything told about in these stories are standard exams don on children and adults both for exploring manifest symptoms and for screening, and described in literature.

But my responses seem to indicate that they are done much more often that the public think, that tend tend to be combined in one and the same session, that these combinations are often mandatory in many societies and much of what is done is shielded by use of anesthesia, not told about to the public in general, and that the children or parents do not know about them before being called in .

And yes, they tend to occur in institutional settings, also in my material, but in institutions of much wider categories that just mental health hospitals and the like.

Private schools, sport schools, Montessori schools, ballet schools, correctional facilities, summer camps and more is typical.

The parents are often made to sign a consent document that allow the procedures to be done, but what is done is described in very general terms, so that the consent covers nearly anything the staff plans to do. Often the consent is an integral part of inscribing a child in a school, kindergarten, medical service program or the like.

I trust the bulk of my material because they show a pattern and because the particularities told about mostly are standard medical procedures.

Also many stories are from societies where the culture towards nudity is different from official American culture.

My material reveal certain programs going on in many societies, consisting mostly of standard procedures, but not admitted to the public.

Some of the stories reveal more bizarre occurrences, like organ theft and the like, but they are in minority. Tissue sampling for research and for use in the medical industry, seem however to be common. And it seems that the battery of procedures often also have a research objective.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Regarding extreme procedures

Author:
John (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:21:28 01/07/20 Tue

If these procedures are actually done, they would seem to be illegal. Several reasons. One because consent received is based on purposeful omission and misrepresentation about what is to be actually done to their child. Another because of legal limits of consent. For example, say a parent agrees to let them take a kidney. Do they have the right to consent to that?

However, laws do differ between countries so what is illegal in one country might be legal in another. I do hope all this is untrue because it is quite monstrous if true.
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: There may be some misunderstanding here about my material

Author:
Knut Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:56:16 01/07/20 Tue

I have only one example of Kidney theft, and that was from a young adult in China.

What I have several examples form is circumcision, tonsil removal, apendicectomy and tissue sampling from various part of the body.

Nearly all the procedures in my material are legal for specific purposes, but they tend to be spoken very little about to the public.

But what I can see from my material is that in many societies they are used as mandatory health screening and research procedures on kids, and several in combination in the same sessions, without the general public being aware of the practice.

And this also happens in several American societies.

Parents generally do not know about it before the kid is called in. But the parents have usually consented to them by signing general statements, or the authorities have done some decision of making them mandatory.

And yes, this is not as it should be, and that is a reason for my research. Our societies are not actually what we think they are behind closed doors.

My material is by now very comprehensive, and I cannot avoid my conlusions.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: There may be some misunderstanding here about my material

Author:
Hank
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:11:16 01/07/20 Tue

My brothers widow dropped by and New Year's Eve we talked for a bit. She is from the Philippines and I brought up the races discussed. These are a custom from about 25 years ago. Other similar things went on before but we're not as publicly advertised.
It is a really big deal for young girls who get to observe nude boys and see erections. It seems only some beaches allow the boys to swim nude and many beaches are privately owned. It seems like the authorities are trying to stop the public male nudity as so much negative press. Paula said rhat Her nieces used to take very close up photos of the boys penises on their phones and they would get very excited the day of the race.
Every village has a race like that but the bigger the city the more and better the prizes are. That would bring more der boys to the race. She said that the older boys were the ones who got boners, the little boys were not as embarrassed over it.
She added that the girls really do pour it in teasing boys with erections trying to get other boys to get boners too.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Please shut up, Knut.

Author:
Tired
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:02:34 01/08/20 Wed

Dude. Have a Snickers. Drink a Pepsi. And find something else to do besides post remarks that make you sound like you are wearing only one shoe and hiding behind a trash dumpster at McDonalds.

Author:
George Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:00 01/08/20 Wed

Some of you have been bothered by Teeky Teeky challenging posters for documentation,
but Knut Holt has a lot of wild stories which are unlike any stories which we have heard anywhere else, and he hasn't told us where he got those stories.
Do I dare to ask Knut Holt for some documentation?

Author:
Curious to Knut Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:35:59 01/09/20 Thu

"What I have several examples form is circumcision, tonsil removal, apendicectomy and tissue sampling from various part of the body.
But what I can see from my material is that in many societies they are used as mandatory health screening and research procedures on kids, and several in combination in the same sessions, without the general public being aware of the practice."

Are you saying that these procedures of removing organs and parts of the children's body, or circumcisions, are kept secret from their parents who will not get to know about it?

I think this is why some posters are calling this crazy, although I do not agree with the insults.
But Tiki Tiki is probably believing you since he has never asked you to verify as far as I know.
To be more on the subject of this site, do you have any information from your research about forced nudity in boys institutions, especially in front of females, which I am sure will infuriate Tiki Tiki and mad John?
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Answering some questions

Author:
Knut Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:03:08 01/09/20 Thu

Regarding the topic of this thread. I was not the one that let it deviate far from teh topic, since the topic was circumcission i oublic through a certain program. I only asked about something in addition that I had heared about regarding Philipino boys, that I am not sure is real or not, but want some information about if it is real.

All the other stuff about my material got brought up by somebody else in order to redicule me and tag me as a lunatic, which gives reson to belive that tere are persons on this board that are afraid about certein information to be relieved.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I have several accounts of forced nudity in groups when kids are prepared for these batteries of examinations, especially when the preparations involves douches or washing procedures.

Full nudity during the examinations that usually are held in some privacy is common in my material.

In most of these examples all of them are of the same gender. Sometimes I get reports about ordeals where the sexes are mixed. Some of these involve whole families that participate in the ordeals.

----------------------------------------------------
The ordeals usually involves a battery of mandatory examinations and sampling procedures which the public in general is not aware of.

Before these sessions, the parents will usually know generally what are planned, also such things as tonsillectomy, apenicectomy or circumcission.

But the parents will usually know very little until just before the session, either because these programs have been made mandatory by authorities without general information to the public, or because the parents have inscribed the kids in a health program and only been given very general information.

----------------------------------------------------

I have got most of my materials from polls I have run for several years now, which experiencers have answered. I have by now many hundreds of answars from all continents that give me the ability to compare stories and research patterns.

At this board run by me, you will find a thread with links to the current active polls and you will find some of the responces. The polls also have their own message boards with many responces posted.

https://www.voy.com/216169/

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.