VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: There may be some misunderstanding here about my material

Author:
Hank
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:11:16 01/07/20 Tue
In reply to: Knut Holt 's message, "There may be some misunderstanding here about my material" on 19:56:16 01/07/20 Tue

My brothers widow dropped by and New Year's Eve we talked for a bit. She is from the Philippines and I brought up the races discussed. These are a custom from about 25 years ago. Other similar things went on before but we're not as publicly advertised.
It is a really big deal for young girls who get to observe nude boys and see erections. It seems only some beaches allow the boys to swim nude and many beaches are privately owned. It seems like the authorities are trying to stop the public male nudity as so much negative press. Paula said rhat Her nieces used to take very close up photos of the boys penises on their phones and they would get very excited the day of the race.
Every village has a race like that but the bigger the city the more and better the prizes are. That would bring more der boys to the race. She said that the older boys were the ones who got boners, the little boys were not as embarrassed over it.
She added that the girls really do pour it in teasing boys with erections trying to get other boys to get boners too.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.