VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Answering some questions

Author:
Knut Holt
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:03:08 01/09/20 Thu
In reply to: Curious to Knut Holt 's message, "Re: Regarding extreme procedures" on 00:35:59 01/09/20 Thu

Regarding the topic of this thread. I was not the one that let it deviate far from teh topic, since the topic was circumcission i oublic through a certain program. I only asked about something in addition that I had heared about regarding Philipino boys, that I am not sure is real or not, but want some information about if it is real.

All the other stuff about my material got brought up by somebody else in order to redicule me and tag me as a lunatic, which gives reson to belive that tere are persons on this board that are afraid about certein information to be relieved.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I have several accounts of forced nudity in groups when kids are prepared for these batteries of examinations, especially when the preparations involves douches or washing procedures.

Full nudity during the examinations that usually are held in some privacy is common in my material.

In most of these examples all of them are of the same gender. Sometimes I get reports about ordeals where the sexes are mixed. Some of these involve whole families that participate in the ordeals.

----------------------------------------------------
The ordeals usually involves a battery of mandatory examinations and sampling procedures which the public in general is not aware of.

Before these sessions, the parents will usually know generally what are planned, also such things as tonsillectomy, apenicectomy or circumcission.

But the parents will usually know very little until just before the session, either because these programs have been made mandatory by authorities without general information to the public, or because the parents have inscribed the kids in a health program and only been given very general information.

----------------------------------------------------

I have got most of my materials from polls I have run for several years now, which experiencers have answered. I have by now many hundreds of answars from all continents that give me the ability to compare stories and research patterns.

At this board run by me, you will find a thread with links to the current active polls and you will find some of the responces. The polls also have their own message boards with many responces posted.

https://www.voy.com/216169/

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.