VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Stop encouraging the idiot!

Author:
Maria Sanchez
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:58:56 01/09/20 Thu
In reply to: Howard Dean 's message, "Re: Stop encouraging the idiot!" on 16:48:15 01/08/20 Wed

I know there were plenty of these videos on the Sensations for Women site, it was one of my favorite threads to follow there!
The races in the larger cities has up to 20 boys running. My favorite showed a boy maybe 11 who pops a boner as the entire process is captured on video. Some girl is holding him with his arms pulled back keeping him from covering up. You could see him struggling and attempting to cross his legs. The girls were squealing with excitement and laughing as his penis erects right in front of them! He was quite pissed about letting the girls watch and looked very embsrrassed about it!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Stop encouraging the idiot!

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:36:35 01/09/20 Thu

I have a cousin who works with UNICEF and the United Nations. She says the countries in South America are some of the most impoverished in the world.
She told me the worst she ever saw was in Rio where 35 to 40% of the citizens are poverty level or worse.
They take their children along to break the ice with local children and her daughter was totally delighted to see nude boys playing in the streets.
When her daughter got to interact with totally nude boys she was out of control as initially some of the boys grew erections! After 10/15 minutes they went flaccid but for the first few minutes they were excited/embarrassed about it.
She said the little girls were totally excited by this while the little boys stood there with egg on their face as the young local girls were always dressed. Many young girls had beautiful dresses but the boys were totally nude and totally exposed!
They spent about a month there and the girls got to see nude boys almost every day. She said the boys were up to 10 years old and totally nude! It seemed that in every shanty town they visited the boys played in the nude and would erect at first when meeting the new children from UNICEF!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Stop encouraging the idiot!

Author:
Willy to Avatar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:43:40 01/09/20 Thu

Avatar a very enjoyable and educational trip for your cousin's daughter than.Did any of the UNICEF workers have sons,how did they react to the nude boys do you know.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:52:40 01/10/20 Fri

She did mention that the boys brought along were embarrassed and jealous that the girls got to see so many penises.
Sadly for the boys she said the girls saw nude boys at almost every location they stopped at! The boys could only look on as the girls got to educate themselves on male genitalia.
She said the girls would really get excited seeing the boys when they ereccted but the boys just stood there sheepishly watching the girls look on. It had to be terribly shameful and embarrassing for them seeing that all going on!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re Avatar

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:11:54 01/10/20 Fri

Avatar how did your cousin feel about her daughter seeing all these nude boys.How old was see by the way.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Avarar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:59:52 01/10/20 Fri

Shana was 9 years old and very, very interested in boy nudity. Darleen said she took to seeing the boys nude like a duck to water!
The difficult part was all the questions about penises, erections, foreskins and ball sacks. That was unexpected and very difficult for my cousin to react to.
It took a few times of seeing the boys nude before she could calm down and not make a big deal over!
I guess that is to be expected of a 9 year old girl getting to witness complete male nudity!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:37 01/10/20 Fri

Avatar yes all very exciting for a 9 year old girl she was bound to ask questions.Did Darleen know before hand that there would be nude boys.How did she feel about these boys being nude and her daughter seeing nude boys.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:08 01/10/20 Fri

Willy,
Sorry I forgot to address that part of your post. Darleen did not expect the boy nudity and was shocked the first community they arived at. She said the girls saw that the boys were nude and got crazy now knowing what nude boys looked line.
She said that it changed her and her daughter as once she knew that all boys had pretty much the same thing the innocence was taken away.
Questioning about erections and foreskins were always being asked. She said it was like she grew up all in about a month.
Darleen had some photos of the nude boys and somehow all have been "lost"! There is little doubt that those are hidden somewhere in her daughters bedroom and looked over every once in a while. I should know, I did the same thing when I was her age looking at cousins photos under the sprinklers and nude at the lake!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:05 01/10/20 Fri

Avatar did you see your cousin's nude in the flesh or just in photos.Im I right in thinking that Darleen saw nude boys growing up to.As I have mentioned in previous posts I swam nude at home growing up as did my brother and male cousins while my sister's and girl cousins and their friends wore 1 piece swimsuits.We boys swam nude from young so we were use to it and accepted being nude.For me swimming nude was a boy thing modesty was a girl thing.The girls were expected to behave in appropriate manner so there was no teasing or comments from the girls.But they definitely enjoyed our nudity and although I was a bit embarrassed from time to time specially when one of the girls had a friend there I still accepted being nude and felt it was fair and appropriate for the girls to wear swimsuits.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Joseph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:05 01/10/20 Fri

I have to feel sorry for the boys who were there and had to see the other nude boys as the girls got to see all they had, especially if they erected! That would have been so embarrassing to share that part with the girls. It would give the girls such an advantage getting to know all about the boys penises.
Those boys had no secrets from the girls they were staying with and you know there was teasing involved about knowing what the boys looked like all nude! At that age your genitals are supposed to be private, but having all the girls looking at and seeing those boys erect would be so humbling!
I remember that feeling when my cousin swam nude and my sister and girl cousins got to see all the boys swimming with boners and their foreskins covering the tips and all that. I was totally humiliated that it was right there for them to see. And worst of all, there was nothing that could be done to change it, they saw it and knew exactly what I looked like nude, just like the boys swimming.
Of course the girls let us know all they got to see and teased us about how funny the boys looked sticking straight up like that. It was very embarrassing knowing they could see and make fun of what we had but we never got to see girls all nude like that! It really wasn't fair or fun at all!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Benji
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:51 01/10/20 Fri

Those girls had to be extreamly excited not only seeing those boys nude but getting to see different boys every time the left for another community!
Pair with that knowing that the boys they were with had to stand there as they looked at and saw so many boy secrets! There was no question that each girl there knew exactly what a penis looked like!
Imagine the excitement they were experiencing knowing they would again get to look at nude boys and see them growing erect. It had to be extreamly exciting!
As for the poor boys it must have felt like a death sentance going to another community where yet again the girls would get to look at even more penises and watch as they too erected day after day!
You know it had to be so embarrassing to just have to watch as the girls experienced so much sexual excitement. They were actually permitted to look at and enjoy seeing the boys penises the entire time they were there!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Boris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:34:07 01/10/20 Fri

You are right that the girl was excited. She was allowed to look at boys with their genitals exposed for extended periods of time. It wasn't a glance, as it sounded like they stayed there for a while and interacted with the nude boys!
It had to be the best time of their lives! They could look at the boys parts for hours at a time! Even getting to stare at the boys bodies for as long as they wanted!
If I was a boy there I too would have to erect knowing all those girls were getting to see nude boys like me and see their penises showing! I agree with Benji!
That would have been hard to deal with as I would have hated to be there and watch the girls look at penises. It might have been wonderful and exciting for the girls but that had to be utter Hell for those boys having to be there and seeing the girls look at penis after penis, day after day!
Just knowing that tomorrow they would have to see the girls watching as the nude boys erected then watch as their erections subsided leaving the boy totally exposed for girls they were with to enjoy the boys nudity. What a humiliating thing to go thru every day for about a month. That had to be torture!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:08:35 01/10/20 Fri

This is not unusual at all. There are several church organizations that do charity work in these poor countries by running shelters for street kids.
There is one in my area that is always asking for volunteers to go help in these shelters and I know several girls and women who are members of this church who go every year. Some of them take their kids with them since they have separate living areas for the volunteers next to the shelters.
I once talked to one of these women who had a young daughter of about 11 who frequently went to help in these shelters during the Summer holidays.
She told me that the first thing they did when they picked up these street kids, who were mostly boys between age 9 and 13, the first thing they did was to make the boys take off all their dirty clothes and rags and give them a good bath.
Then they gave them some basic clean clothes while they lived at the shelter.
Since these shelters are mostly in hot third world countries like South America, Africa and some Asian countries they also give them a daily hose down in the shelter yard all together with the boys completely naked.
There is a stream nearby where she usually volunteers where they take the boys to swim, usually naked.
When I asked her if she also takes her daughter with her she said yes, especially when they took the boys to swim so she can also have some swimming fun. There are also other couples and women who take their kids with them during these volunteer spells and do the same.

One may ask why almost all these street kids are boys, it is because girls are usually kept at home to help in the house work while they don't care about the boys because they cannot support them or even feed them.
Also young girls do not last long on the streets because it is a tough life and they usually end up either being raped or go into prostitution. It is a tragic situation, mainly due to the ignorance of having large families when they don't even have enough to feed themselves. This is the main cause of world poverty in which children suffer most. Overpopulation is the biggest problem in the world today, but no one seems to be addressing this or even mention it.

In any case these charity organizations also have separate shelters for girls.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Marti
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:09:31 01/10/20 Fri

I went with my church to one of these missionary projects with my mom one summer. As you said they drive a van thru the inter city and pick up young boys to feed, clothe and give them a week off the street.
We also stripped the boys nude then gave them a bath with total hands on cleaning including washing their genitalia. I was 11 and got to bath many of these boys where I was shown how to retract their foreskins and wash them thoroughly. Some of these boys were older than I was and reacted sexually to my handling their penises. Some were very embarrassed while others were eager to have me touch them as they erected while I washed their private parts!
I found that I could stretch out the older boys baths and enjoy touching them as much as they enjoyed being touched. We spent 2 month in Panama and I spent the entire time giving the induction bath and the morning wash down with a hose. Many boys left after the first night but the other boys stayed the whole 6 days allowing me to get plenty of time looking at their penises. I became very good at washing the boys and getting to touch them for as long as I wished. It was quite the education for me experiencing the male form and understanding a lot about penises!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:26:11 01/11/20 Sat

What a marvelous cover for pedophiles these church organizations were! Trolling for boys in their church bus offering the street boys free food and clothing for a week. I am sure no mention was made in their pitch of their forthcoming forced public nudity as the price for these free services.

Once recruited, then command the boys to strip publically and announce they will be bathed by women and girls. Don’t supply wash cloths and give the females free reign to bath the boys bare handed and spend as much time as they like on their private parts. Then in days following gather the boys in a court yard, command then to strip and hose them down every day in front of delighted female onlookers.

What a gift of power and sexual excitement for the female charity workers!

Just cannot help but to imagine if the genders were reversed. What would people think of these charities then? Would they seem like righteous helping charities or perversion machines giving men and boys ready access to impoverished girls’ bodies?

The killer is this process was so unnecessary. If the charities were indeed honorable, they would have built a locker room and give each boy soap, shampoo and a clean set of clothes, then released the boys to the boys only locker room to bathe themselves. But that would have removed the fun for the females. They would then only be giving and not receiving. So they did it this way because it was great pleasure for them and they had the power to do so. Despicable “charity” organizations in my book. I imagine they would also be in many of your books too if the genders were reversed.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Marti
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:56:51 01/11/20 Sat

John, I'm not sure why you are so upset? We used washcloths, just not all the time!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John to Marti and Barry (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:41:59 01/11/20 Sat

So you both would be okay if the genders were reversed? That men and boys were stripping and washing the girls, with or without wash cloths? And giving them no privacy? That seem okay with you both?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:43:27 01/11/20 Sat

I wonder if it ever occurs to females to teach boys how to properly bathe themselves? Because that is generally the excuse about taking away their privacy. Boys don’t know how to bathe themselves so require help.

This charity situation is noteworthy in this regard because they are supplying temporary “help”. In the weeks, months and years to come, the charity won’t be around to provide this service. So if they truly want to help the boys, they would educate them on how to properly bathe themselves, not do it for them. And they could do this verbally and maybe with visual aids (not a living boy but perhaps with a manican for example).

While this would require some effort, in the end it would be less labor intensive for them as they could train via a classroom setting by teaching many boys at one time. Then when street boys were on their own, they would be self sufficient.

But females don’t do this either for charity or at home. I think the reason they don’t is obvious. No pleasure in teaching. It is not because the boys cannot learn.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:35 01/11/20 Sat

John, women and older girls bathing boys is accepted in every society, including ours.
But I don't know of any society or country in the world where it is acceptable for men and boys to bathe girls.
So your big 'if' is irrelevant in such cases.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John to Barry (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:03 01/11/20 Sat

Because it’s accepted doesn’t make it right. Why not do it to girls too? I imagine because it is wrong to embarrass and humiliate them. I agree - that would be wrong. So why do you think it is right to do to boys?

And this hosing down policy is exceptionally cruel without purpose. No one like to be doused with cold water from a hose. Yet these charity organizations forced all boys under their care to strip naked every day, assemble as a group in a courtyard and be hosed down. Why? Would they get so dirty after being scrubbed clean that they needed to be hosed down? And why could they not rinse their bodies under a warm shower in privacy? Instead of being hosed down in a courtyard like a farm animal?

I imagine if a boy objected, he would not be fed and evicted from your “care”. Why? Because you would not want rebellion. If he refused but was allowed to stay and eat, others would likely refuse to be hosed down too. So your charity forced daily humiliation on these boys or they could starve as far as you were concerned.

The message to the boys seems clear: Trade your daily humiliation for food and a safe place to stay. Some charity.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Barry to John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:03:06 01/11/20 Sat

John, I think you are being unfair and putting these volunteer helpers in a negative way.
They make great sacrifices to spend time helping these street kids. These shelters are usually just small places with just basic amneties in these poor areas which they build and keep at their own expense, including the food and clothing for these deprived kids.
They can't trust these kids who have been living on the streets with ragged clothes without taking a bath for weeks or months to wash themselves proper and so need a good scrub down.

I also disagree with you that this is abuse in any way or that any abuse takes place in these shelters, in fact these charity volunteers keep these children safe from abuse and deprivation on the streets.
You must really get to know the conditions that these people live in these poor countries where their corrupt governments don't even care what happens to these kids, even if they die on the streets.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:11:23 01/11/20 Sat

Barry I think you are on the money unfortunately mad John's posts are just getting stupid he clearly needs to get a grip.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John to Marti (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:45:05 01/12/20 Sun

I just wanted to drop you a note to clarify that I don’t blame you for your participation in this process. You were eleven and doing what you were directed to do. This practice, which was clearly abuse in my mind, was set up my the organizers.

But something struck me about your comments. You said that some boys left after the first day and you seemed somewhat surprised by this. I think it is perfectly understandable.

After they were recruited and maybe surprised that they were not allowed to have a normal private shower but instead were made to strip publically and be bathed by others, they could have felt betrayed. Then when they learned that the cost of their free room and board was to be humiliated each day by a very unpleasant hosing down with cold water while naked in front of all charity workers or females visiting the charity (and I imagine you had visitors arrive for this special daily event) then they decided the actual cost for their ‘free’ room and board was not worth it and they left after one day.

Once again, as a girl, this was not on you. But I wonder all these years later if you have any empathy for the boys faced with this delima: Eat or be humiliated? And if you were in their position, how you would have felt and reacted?

Something to consider and hopefully learn from.

Author:
George Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:54:16 01/09/20 Thu

I can't find the Sensations for Women site.
Can you give us a link?

Author:
Willy to Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:31:21 01/10/20 Fri

Spelvin Sensations 4 women shut down a couple of years ago unfortunately.Cfnm village replaced it but doesn't have any of those video clips,got plenty of the oblivion runs through.

Author:
Maria Sanchez
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:43:05 01/10/20 Fri

It was so sad when S4W closed. I do not like CFNM Village as well. The old photos and videos were exceptional and the stories were fun and exciting even though like this site, some stretched the limits at times! Very few if any were removed and Brad was a fair but great moderator. If anyone knows of a different site similar to Sensations for Women pleas post it so I can visit the site.
Thanks in advance!

Author:
Henry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:18:36 02/03/20 Mon

Does anyone remember the post on Visual Sensations for Women where these 2 little boys were embarrassed enough to get full erections and that the one boy just started peeing. The girls went crazy and you could see the embarrassment just rolling off of the boy peeing.
Everyone moved away from him and there he was with a full boner peeing! The person even zoomed in on his penis showing him all close up as he peed!
The girls were all pointing and laughing at him as the other boys separated like the Red Sea! He made a little puddle around the starting line but no one bothered to clean it up! They started the race right after that.
It was maybe 3 minutes long but there were about 2 dozen comments about how humiliating that had to be for him!

Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:44 01/10/20 Fri

Sensations for Women was a very good site. Unfortunately the one that replaced it called CFNM village is nothing but adult porno and all references to underage nudity have been banned.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Operation Tuli and nude street races

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:19:46 01/29/20 Wed

Today's Catarina's post and my reply seems to have ended up on top of this long tread. It is about the ninth post from the top.
I think it is time to start a new thread about this subject which has become too long and also with unrelated subjects in it.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli and nude street races

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:38:48 01/30/20 Thu

I totally agree. The topic of CFNM in the Philippines is so interesting that we should try to have an organized conversation. Any forum readers from the Philippines, please share your experiences with nude races or Operation Tuli and let's try not make it chaotic like the last one.

It seems that there's no administrator to delete the posts of trolls, so let's just ignore them and no reply to the loser. That's what he wants.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli and nude street races

Author:
John to Sarah (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:34 01/30/20 Thu

Sarah - I would hope that you are open-minded enough to acknowledge that those of us who see this practice as cruel are not trolls. It was not harmless innocent fun for the boys who were forced to participate.

Author:
Agnes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:21 01/30/20 Thu

To Sarah & John, you both have valid points! I was fortunate enough to visit the Philippines during the race and saw how embarrassed some of the boys became. Many were visually upset being looked at and even laughed at as they stood completely exposed to young girls who were thrilled to death getting to look at their penises!
I could see the shame and humiliation they were suffering! Their little erections were viewed by a lot of excited little girls who knew the boys were very embarrassed but still laughed in their faces.
There were girls holding the boys in place so they didn't run away and holding on to their clothes for the time being exposing the boys penises fully allowing them to remain nude and totally exposed.
I am not sure if the race started as a humiliation event but it is obvious that some boys were not comfortable being there and being that exposed!
The girls were very, very excited getting to observe nude boys and enjoying the sight of their penises! It was all out for them to enjoy as it seems they did. There was teasing and giggling as fully dressed girls got to see and enjoy totally nude boys! The girls ranged in age from 6 to 13 and the nude boys were maybe 7 to 11.
On the other hand, there were plenty of other boys who were there and proud to share their bodies, even ones with full erections who gladly shared their body parts with the girls. It is a mixture of the 2 that makes it a tough call. Some boys enjoy it while other boys were deeply humiliated. Different strokes for different folks, just like here on this thread.
I was not going to post because of all the hatred on this site. A friend of mine read about this thread and knew I had visited the Philippines and experienced the race. She was, like Sarah, quite excited by the race and checked on line and found this site. We read over the posts and I felt the need to put this up.ease realize you both were correct. It was very exciting for the girls and some of the boys, but it was also quite humiliating for some of those other boys.
I went along with my sisters family to visit her husband's family. My 2 nephews and niece were there at the race with us. Both nephews were totally humiliated knowing their sister was getting to look at so many nude boys, she was 9 and quite excited by all she was seeing. For the most part the boys sat with their hands covering their faces while my niece got to uncover the mysteries of male nudity.
You can't put a stamp on this as right or wrong. It is what it is.

Author:
John to Agnes (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:42 01/31/20 Fri

Agnes - Thank you for posting. Generally, this is not a hateful site. But posters do have strong differences of opinion.

Thank you for acknowledging that some boys were humiliated. My general stance is that if the boys want to be naked in public (while racing, swimming, etc), there is nothing wrong with it as long as the observers and society agrees. No one is hurt and everyone is happy.

This sometimes happened with skinny dipping at the ole swimming hole back in the day. All voluntary nudity. And if a boy became uncomfortable (maybe a girl shows up that he doesn’t want to be exposed to), then he is free to cover up and even leave. His decision all the way,

But the moment when a single boy is forced and then humiliated, this taints the entire event and the whole incident then becomes sexual abuse.

The fact that some boys are okay with it doesn’t negate the feelings and lack of control/consent of those who are not okay. My opinion.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli and nude street races

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:15:31 01/31/20 Fri

Hi John!

No, of course I didn't mean you! Actually, I kind of agree that massively circumcising all the males is unnecessary if they don't suffer from phimosis.

I was just referring to the creepy spammer that re-posts the same BS in all the voy forums regardless if the topic of the thread (yeah, the psycho guy). Those are the posts I wish an administrator could clean off, because they're just spam.

Anyway, I hope we can get many more testimonials from people who have been to the Philippines and witnessed Operation Tuli and Takbong Hubo. It's just so amazing how different conventions can be in different parts of the world. It's awesome to hear all about it.

Author:
John to Sarah (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:13:58 01/31/20 Fri

Ha! I get you. I don’t like those lurid pitches either! But regarding posters, I have no problem with even the most vilified, which includes Knut, Tiki and sometimes myself. People have strong opinions and sometimes color outside the lines by attacking others. Not good but not a death sentence for posting privileges, in my opinion.

Always like your posts even if I don’t always agree. Great enthusiasm!

Author:
Jerry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:34 02/04/20 Tue

Agnes, you have a very good point. When I was 9 my family went to Camden, New Jersey and stayed with my dad's sister. They took us to Ocean City but we swam in the bay, not at the ocean.
My boy cousins quickly undressed and ran into the water, totally nude. My sisters ran to the water very excited getting to see the boys bodies while I remained on the blanket in my swim trunks. When my cousins came out my sisters fawned around them always trying to stay in front of them do they could see their penises!
I was totally embarrassed knowing my sisters were getting to see them nude and not getting into trouble for it. There was little left to their imagination as the boys seemed quite comfortable as my sisters gawked at their genitals!
My older girl cousin asked my mom why I was dressed in my trunks as boys usually ran nude at the shore. Mom said she had no idea that the boys swam nude so she picked up trunks so I could swim. My aunt suggested she let me go nude and she could return the suit and get her money back. Mom agreed and had me take off my trunks so they could be returned!
I was mortified as I was 2 years older than my boy cousins and a year younger than my girl cousin. My sisters were now standing right beside me staring at my penis as I tried not to embarrass!
It didn't take long for me to start to erect as everyone watched so I ran into the water. My older girl cousin followed me and told me I shouldn't be embarrassed as she had seen lots of boys get a boner. She said her mom told her it was natural as her brothers got them sometimes. We talked about boners, penises and other nude boys for quite a bit before my aunt called us to come out if the water to eat.
To my surprise there were 2 other families on the shore, both had young girls and boys. The boys were also nude giving my sisters plenty to look at and enjoy.
My girl cousin grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the water as I was still erect from our conversation about male nudity. My cousin warned me not to cover up as it was considered rude and impolite to touch yourself in front of young children so I had no way to cover. I really didn't want to go back to the blanket as there were so many girls there now.
Fully erect I walked to the blanket and was greeted by the new arrivals in all my glory. A few if the younger girls giggled and one said I had a really big boner which broke the ice as everyone laughed. It didn't help me as I only got more humiliated by it as my erection tried to burst. I could feel my face flush as I knew all eyes were on my erection! My sisters were giggling as they looked it over.
Soon after my mother provided me with a towel to cover and I met the new families. Others arived later and it never got any easier for me. I remained erect the entire day as girls more my age arived and were wanting to see my erection. My cousin told me it was only natural for the girls to want to see my boner as she allowed the girls to look at my throbbing penis! She claimed it would help me get more comfortable being seen by the girls but it really didn't.
The next day was no easier, infact it was worse. My girl cousin never left my side and only wanted to talk about my penis. I was totally humiliated when other girls stopped to talk knowing full well that all they wanted to do was look at my penis.
I was completely embarrassed knowing that the girls saw me erect. My cousin stood by her comment about it getting easier each time we spoke with a girl but I never felt comfortable about it. I was nude in front of them! It was very humiliating as they made no attempt to hide that fact that they were looking at me in the nude!
The day after that my cousin brought a girlfriend with her and we walked down the beach away from the croud. The girl was Susan's age and they both talked about my penis a lot. They spoke about my foreskin and how my cousins penises did not have one. They just looked me over as I sat on the sand fully erect!
I was completely embarrassed knowing the new girl was getting to look at my penis all she wanted. They talked about how big it was and how it bounced so much even giggling at times when I was most embarrassed. I realized then that my cousin was pulling my leg about getting used to all the girls attention. I suggested we return to the blanket but I stayed in the water until we left. The next day we left and I never forgot how embarrassing it was being so exposed to girls my age!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.