VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Avarar
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:59:52 01/10/20 Fri
In reply to: Willy 's message, "Re Avatar" on 18:11:54 01/10/20 Fri

Shana was 9 years old and very, very interested in boy nudity. Darleen said she took to seeing the boys nude like a duck to water!
The difficult part was all the questions about penises, erections, foreskins and ball sacks. That was unexpected and very difficult for my cousin to react to.
It took a few times of seeing the boys nude before she could calm down and not make a big deal over!
I guess that is to be expected of a 9 year old girl getting to witness complete male nudity!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:21:37 01/10/20 Fri

Avatar yes all very exciting for a 9 year old girl she was bound to ask questions.Did Darleen know before hand that there would be nude boys.How did she feel about these boys being nude and her daughter seeing nude boys.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:08 01/10/20 Fri

Willy,
Sorry I forgot to address that part of your post. Darleen did not expect the boy nudity and was shocked the first community they arived at. She said the girls saw that the boys were nude and got crazy now knowing what nude boys looked line.
She said that it changed her and her daughter as once she knew that all boys had pretty much the same thing the innocence was taken away.
Questioning about erections and foreskins were always being asked. She said it was like she grew up all in about a month.
Darleen had some photos of the nude boys and somehow all have been "lost"! There is little doubt that those are hidden somewhere in her daughters bedroom and looked over every once in a while. I should know, I did the same thing when I was her age looking at cousins photos under the sprinklers and nude at the lake!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:05 01/10/20 Fri

Avatar did you see your cousin's nude in the flesh or just in photos.Im I right in thinking that Darleen saw nude boys growing up to.As I have mentioned in previous posts I swam nude at home growing up as did my brother and male cousins while my sister's and girl cousins and their friends wore 1 piece swimsuits.We boys swam nude from young so we were use to it and accepted being nude.For me swimming nude was a boy thing modesty was a girl thing.The girls were expected to behave in appropriate manner so there was no teasing or comments from the girls.But they definitely enjoyed our nudity and although I was a bit embarrassed from time to time specially when one of the girls had a friend there I still accepted being nude and felt it was fair and appropriate for the girls to wear swimsuits.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Joseph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:05 01/10/20 Fri

I have to feel sorry for the boys who were there and had to see the other nude boys as the girls got to see all they had, especially if they erected! That would have been so embarrassing to share that part with the girls. It would give the girls such an advantage getting to know all about the boys penises.
Those boys had no secrets from the girls they were staying with and you know there was teasing involved about knowing what the boys looked like all nude! At that age your genitals are supposed to be private, but having all the girls looking at and seeing those boys erect would be so humbling!
I remember that feeling when my cousin swam nude and my sister and girl cousins got to see all the boys swimming with boners and their foreskins covering the tips and all that. I was totally humiliated that it was right there for them to see. And worst of all, there was nothing that could be done to change it, they saw it and knew exactly what I looked like nude, just like the boys swimming.
Of course the girls let us know all they got to see and teased us about how funny the boys looked sticking straight up like that. It was very embarrassing knowing they could see and make fun of what we had but we never got to see girls all nude like that! It really wasn't fair or fun at all!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Benji
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:51 01/10/20 Fri

Those girls had to be extreamly excited not only seeing those boys nude but getting to see different boys every time the left for another community!
Pair with that knowing that the boys they were with had to stand there as they looked at and saw so many boy secrets! There was no question that each girl there knew exactly what a penis looked like!
Imagine the excitement they were experiencing knowing they would again get to look at nude boys and see them growing erect. It had to be extreamly exciting!
As for the poor boys it must have felt like a death sentance going to another community where yet again the girls would get to look at even more penises and watch as they too erected day after day!
You know it had to be so embarrassing to just have to watch as the girls experienced so much sexual excitement. They were actually permitted to look at and enjoy seeing the boys penises the entire time they were there!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Boris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:34:07 01/10/20 Fri

You are right that the girl was excited. She was allowed to look at boys with their genitals exposed for extended periods of time. It wasn't a glance, as it sounded like they stayed there for a while and interacted with the nude boys!
It had to be the best time of their lives! They could look at the boys parts for hours at a time! Even getting to stare at the boys bodies for as long as they wanted!
If I was a boy there I too would have to erect knowing all those girls were getting to see nude boys like me and see their penises showing! I agree with Benji!
That would have been hard to deal with as I would have hated to be there and watch the girls look at penises. It might have been wonderful and exciting for the girls but that had to be utter Hell for those boys having to be there and seeing the girls look at penis after penis, day after day!
Just knowing that tomorrow they would have to see the girls watching as the nude boys erected then watch as their erections subsided leaving the boy totally exposed for girls they were with to enjoy the boys nudity. What a humiliating thing to go thru every day for about a month. That had to be torture!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.