VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:48:08 01/10/20 Fri
In reply to: Willy 's message, "Re: Re Avatar" on 19:21:37 01/10/20 Fri

Willy,
Sorry I forgot to address that part of your post. Darleen did not expect the boy nudity and was shocked the first community they arived at. She said the girls saw that the boys were nude and got crazy now knowing what nude boys looked line.
She said that it changed her and her daughter as once she knew that all boys had pretty much the same thing the innocence was taken away.
Questioning about erections and foreskins were always being asked. She said it was like she grew up all in about a month.
Darleen had some photos of the nude boys and somehow all have been "lost"! There is little doubt that those are hidden somewhere in her daughters bedroom and looked over every once in a while. I should know, I did the same thing when I was her age looking at cousins photos under the sprinklers and nude at the lake!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:05 01/10/20 Fri

Avatar did you see your cousin's nude in the flesh or just in photos.Im I right in thinking that Darleen saw nude boys growing up to.As I have mentioned in previous posts I swam nude at home growing up as did my brother and male cousins while my sister's and girl cousins and their friends wore 1 piece swimsuits.We boys swam nude from young so we were use to it and accepted being nude.For me swimming nude was a boy thing modesty was a girl thing.The girls were expected to behave in appropriate manner so there was no teasing or comments from the girls.But they definitely enjoyed our nudity and although I was a bit embarrassed from time to time specially when one of the girls had a friend there I still accepted being nude and felt it was fair and appropriate for the girls to wear swimsuits.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.