VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Benji
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:09:51 01/10/20 Fri
In reply to: Joseph 's message, "Re: Re Avatar" on 19:32:05 01/10/20 Fri

Those girls had to be extreamly excited not only seeing those boys nude but getting to see different boys every time the left for another community!
Pair with that knowing that the boys they were with had to stand there as they looked at and saw so many boy secrets! There was no question that each girl there knew exactly what a penis looked like!
Imagine the excitement they were experiencing knowing they would again get to look at nude boys and see them growing erect. It had to be extreamly exciting!
As for the poor boys it must have felt like a death sentance going to another community where yet again the girls would get to look at even more penises and watch as they too erected day after day!
You know it had to be so embarrassing to just have to watch as the girls experienced so much sexual excitement. They were actually permitted to look at and enjoy seeing the boys penises the entire time they were there!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Re Avatar

Author:
Boris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:34:07 01/10/20 Fri

You are right that the girl was excited. She was allowed to look at boys with their genitals exposed for extended periods of time. It wasn't a glance, as it sounded like they stayed there for a while and interacted with the nude boys!
It had to be the best time of their lives! They could look at the boys parts for hours at a time! Even getting to stare at the boys bodies for as long as they wanted!
If I was a boy there I too would have to erect knowing all those girls were getting to see nude boys like me and see their penises showing! I agree with Benji!
That would have been hard to deal with as I would have hated to be there and watch the girls look at penises. It might have been wonderful and exciting for the girls but that had to be utter Hell for those boys having to be there and seeing the girls look at penis after penis, day after day!
Just knowing that tomorrow they would have to see the girls watching as the nude boys erected then watch as their erections subsided leaving the boy totally exposed for girls they were with to enjoy the boys nudity. What a humiliating thing to go thru every day for about a month. That had to be torture!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.