VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Barry
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:08:35 01/10/20 Fri
In reply to: Avatar 's message, "Re: Stop encouraging the idiot!" on 08:36:35 01/09/20 Thu

This is not unusual at all. There are several church organizations that do charity work in these poor countries by running shelters for street kids.
There is one in my area that is always asking for volunteers to go help in these shelters and I know several girls and women who are members of this church who go every year. Some of them take their kids with them since they have separate living areas for the volunteers next to the shelters.
I once talked to one of these women who had a young daughter of about 11 who frequently went to help in these shelters during the Summer holidays.
She told me that the first thing they did when they picked up these street kids, who were mostly boys between age 9 and 13, the first thing they did was to make the boys take off all their dirty clothes and rags and give them a good bath.
Then they gave them some basic clean clothes while they lived at the shelter.
Since these shelters are mostly in hot third world countries like South America, Africa and some Asian countries they also give them a daily hose down in the shelter yard all together with the boys completely naked.
There is a stream nearby where she usually volunteers where they take the boys to swim, usually naked.
When I asked her if she also takes her daughter with her she said yes, especially when they took the boys to swim so she can also have some swimming fun. There are also other couples and women who take their kids with them during these volunteer spells and do the same.

One may ask why almost all these street kids are boys, it is because girls are usually kept at home to help in the house work while they don't care about the boys because they cannot support them or even feed them.
Also young girls do not last long on the streets because it is a tough life and they usually end up either being raped or go into prostitution. It is a tragic situation, mainly due to the ignorance of having large families when they don't even have enough to feed themselves. This is the main cause of world poverty in which children suffer most. Overpopulation is the biggest problem in the world today, but no one seems to be addressing this or even mention it.

In any case these charity organizations also have separate shelters for girls.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Marti
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:09:31 01/10/20 Fri

I went with my church to one of these missionary projects with my mom one summer. As you said they drive a van thru the inter city and pick up young boys to feed, clothe and give them a week off the street.
We also stripped the boys nude then gave them a bath with total hands on cleaning including washing their genitalia. I was 11 and got to bath many of these boys where I was shown how to retract their foreskins and wash them thoroughly. Some of these boys were older than I was and reacted sexually to my handling their penises. Some were very embarrassed while others were eager to have me touch them as they erected while I washed their private parts!
I found that I could stretch out the older boys baths and enjoy touching them as much as they enjoyed being touched. We spent 2 month in Panama and I spent the entire time giving the induction bath and the morning wash down with a hose. Many boys left after the first night but the other boys stayed the whole 6 days allowing me to get plenty of time looking at their penises. I became very good at washing the boys and getting to touch them for as long as I wished. It was quite the education for me experiencing the male form and understanding a lot about penises!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:26:11 01/11/20 Sat

What a marvelous cover for pedophiles these church organizations were! Trolling for boys in their church bus offering the street boys free food and clothing for a week. I am sure no mention was made in their pitch of their forthcoming forced public nudity as the price for these free services.

Once recruited, then command the boys to strip publically and announce they will be bathed by women and girls. Don’t supply wash cloths and give the females free reign to bath the boys bare handed and spend as much time as they like on their private parts. Then in days following gather the boys in a court yard, command then to strip and hose them down every day in front of delighted female onlookers.

What a gift of power and sexual excitement for the female charity workers!

Just cannot help but to imagine if the genders were reversed. What would people think of these charities then? Would they seem like righteous helping charities or perversion machines giving men and boys ready access to impoverished girls’ bodies?

The killer is this process was so unnecessary. If the charities were indeed honorable, they would have built a locker room and give each boy soap, shampoo and a clean set of clothes, then released the boys to the boys only locker room to bathe themselves. But that would have removed the fun for the females. They would then only be giving and not receiving. So they did it this way because it was great pleasure for them and they had the power to do so. Despicable “charity” organizations in my book. I imagine they would also be in many of your books too if the genders were reversed.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Marti
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:56:51 01/11/20 Sat

John, I'm not sure why you are so upset? We used washcloths, just not all the time!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John to Marti and Barry (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:41:59 01/11/20 Sat

So you both would be okay if the genders were reversed? That men and boys were stripping and washing the girls, with or without wash cloths? And giving them no privacy? That seem okay with you both?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:43:27 01/11/20 Sat

I wonder if it ever occurs to females to teach boys how to properly bathe themselves? Because that is generally the excuse about taking away their privacy. Boys don’t know how to bathe themselves so require help.

This charity situation is noteworthy in this regard because they are supplying temporary “help”. In the weeks, months and years to come, the charity won’t be around to provide this service. So if they truly want to help the boys, they would educate them on how to properly bathe themselves, not do it for them. And they could do this verbally and maybe with visual aids (not a living boy but perhaps with a manican for example).

While this would require some effort, in the end it would be less labor intensive for them as they could train via a classroom setting by teaching many boys at one time. Then when street boys were on their own, they would be self sufficient.

But females don’t do this either for charity or at home. I think the reason they don’t is obvious. No pleasure in teaching. It is not because the boys cannot learn.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:35 01/11/20 Sat

John, women and older girls bathing boys is accepted in every society, including ours.
But I don't know of any society or country in the world where it is acceptable for men and boys to bathe girls.
So your big 'if' is irrelevant in such cases.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John to Barry (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:03 01/11/20 Sat

Because it’s accepted doesn’t make it right. Why not do it to girls too? I imagine because it is wrong to embarrass and humiliate them. I agree - that would be wrong. So why do you think it is right to do to boys?

And this hosing down policy is exceptionally cruel without purpose. No one like to be doused with cold water from a hose. Yet these charity organizations forced all boys under their care to strip naked every day, assemble as a group in a courtyard and be hosed down. Why? Would they get so dirty after being scrubbed clean that they needed to be hosed down? And why could they not rinse their bodies under a warm shower in privacy? Instead of being hosed down in a courtyard like a farm animal?

I imagine if a boy objected, he would not be fed and evicted from your “care”. Why? Because you would not want rebellion. If he refused but was allowed to stay and eat, others would likely refuse to be hosed down too. So your charity forced daily humiliation on these boys or they could starve as far as you were concerned.

The message to the boys seems clear: Trade your daily humiliation for food and a safe place to stay. Some charity.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Barry to John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:03:06 01/11/20 Sat

John, I think you are being unfair and putting these volunteer helpers in a negative way.
They make great sacrifices to spend time helping these street kids. These shelters are usually just small places with just basic amneties in these poor areas which they build and keep at their own expense, including the food and clothing for these deprived kids.
They can't trust these kids who have been living on the streets with ragged clothes without taking a bath for weeks or months to wash themselves proper and so need a good scrub down.

I also disagree with you that this is abuse in any way or that any abuse takes place in these shelters, in fact these charity volunteers keep these children safe from abuse and deprivation on the streets.
You must really get to know the conditions that these people live in these poor countries where their corrupt governments don't even care what happens to these kids, even if they die on the streets.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:11:23 01/11/20 Sat

Barry I think you are on the money unfortunately mad John's posts are just getting stupid he clearly needs to get a grip.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John to Marti (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:45:05 01/12/20 Sun

I just wanted to drop you a note to clarify that I don’t blame you for your participation in this process. You were eleven and doing what you were directed to do. This practice, which was clearly abuse in my mind, was set up my the organizers.

But something struck me about your comments. You said that some boys left after the first day and you seemed somewhat surprised by this. I think it is perfectly understandable.

After they were recruited and maybe surprised that they were not allowed to have a normal private shower but instead were made to strip publically and be bathed by others, they could have felt betrayed. Then when they learned that the cost of their free room and board was to be humiliated each day by a very unpleasant hosing down with cold water while naked in front of all charity workers or females visiting the charity (and I imagine you had visitors arrive for this special daily event) then they decided the actual cost for their ‘free’ room and board was not worth it and they left after one day.

Once again, as a girl, this was not on you. But I wonder all these years later if you have any empathy for the boys faced with this delima: Eat or be humiliated? And if you were in their position, how you would have felt and reacted?

Something to consider and hopefully learn from.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.