VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John (Mad)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:43:27 01/11/20 Sat
In reply to: John to Marti and Barry 's message, "Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys." on 15:41:59 01/11/20 Sat

I wonder if it ever occurs to females to teach boys how to properly bathe themselves? Because that is generally the excuse about taking away their privacy. Boys don’t know how to bathe themselves so require help.

This charity situation is noteworthy in this regard because they are supplying temporary “help”. In the weeks, months and years to come, the charity won’t be around to provide this service. So if they truly want to help the boys, they would educate them on how to properly bathe themselves, not do it for them. And they could do this verbally and maybe with visual aids (not a living boy but perhaps with a manican for example).

While this would require some effort, in the end it would be less labor intensive for them as they could train via a classroom setting by teaching many boys at one time. Then when street boys were on their own, they would be self sufficient.

But females don’t do this either for charity or at home. I think the reason they don’t is obvious. No pleasure in teaching. It is not because the boys cannot learn.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:35 01/11/20 Sat

John, women and older girls bathing boys is accepted in every society, including ours.
But I don't know of any society or country in the world where it is acceptable for men and boys to bathe girls.
So your big 'if' is irrelevant in such cases.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Charity shelters for nude street boys.

Author:
John to Barry (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:03 01/11/20 Sat

Because it’s accepted doesn’t make it right. Why not do it to girls too? I imagine because it is wrong to embarrass and humiliate them. I agree - that would be wrong. So why do you think it is right to do to boys?

And this hosing down policy is exceptionally cruel without purpose. No one like to be doused with cold water from a hose. Yet these charity organizations forced all boys under their care to strip naked every day, assemble as a group in a courtyard and be hosed down. Why? Would they get so dirty after being scrubbed clean that they needed to be hosed down? And why could they not rinse their bodies under a warm shower in privacy? Instead of being hosed down in a courtyard like a farm animal?

I imagine if a boy objected, he would not be fed and evicted from your “care”. Why? Because you would not want rebellion. If he refused but was allowed to stay and eat, others would likely refuse to be hosed down too. So your charity forced daily humiliation on these boys or they could starve as far as you were concerned.

The message to the boys seems clear: Trade your daily humiliation for food and a safe place to stay. Some charity.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.