VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Operation Tuli and nude street races

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:38:48 01/30/20 Thu
In reply to: Dan 's message, "Operation Tuli and nude street races" on 10:19:46 01/29/20 Wed

I totally agree. The topic of CFNM in the Philippines is so interesting that we should try to have an organized conversation. Any forum readers from the Philippines, please share your experiences with nude races or Operation Tuli and let's try not make it chaotic like the last one.

It seems that there's no administrator to delete the posts of trolls, so let's just ignore them and no reply to the loser. That's what he wants.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli and nude street races

Author:
John to Sarah (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:19:34 01/30/20 Thu

Sarah - I would hope that you are open-minded enough to acknowledge that those of us who see this practice as cruel are not trolls. It was not harmless innocent fun for the boys who were forced to participate.

Author:
Agnes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:47:21 01/30/20 Thu

To Sarah & John, you both have valid points! I was fortunate enough to visit the Philippines during the race and saw how embarrassed some of the boys became. Many were visually upset being looked at and even laughed at as they stood completely exposed to young girls who were thrilled to death getting to look at their penises!
I could see the shame and humiliation they were suffering! Their little erections were viewed by a lot of excited little girls who knew the boys were very embarrassed but still laughed in their faces.
There were girls holding the boys in place so they didn't run away and holding on to their clothes for the time being exposing the boys penises fully allowing them to remain nude and totally exposed.
I am not sure if the race started as a humiliation event but it is obvious that some boys were not comfortable being there and being that exposed!
The girls were very, very excited getting to observe nude boys and enjoying the sight of their penises! It was all out for them to enjoy as it seems they did. There was teasing and giggling as fully dressed girls got to see and enjoy totally nude boys! The girls ranged in age from 6 to 13 and the nude boys were maybe 7 to 11.
On the other hand, there were plenty of other boys who were there and proud to share their bodies, even ones with full erections who gladly shared their body parts with the girls. It is a mixture of the 2 that makes it a tough call. Some boys enjoy it while other boys were deeply humiliated. Different strokes for different folks, just like here on this thread.
I was not going to post because of all the hatred on this site. A friend of mine read about this thread and knew I had visited the Philippines and experienced the race. She was, like Sarah, quite excited by the race and checked on line and found this site. We read over the posts and I felt the need to put this up.ease realize you both were correct. It was very exciting for the girls and some of the boys, but it was also quite humiliating for some of those other boys.
I went along with my sisters family to visit her husband's family. My 2 nephews and niece were there at the race with us. Both nephews were totally humiliated knowing their sister was getting to look at so many nude boys, she was 9 and quite excited by all she was seeing. For the most part the boys sat with their hands covering their faces while my niece got to uncover the mysteries of male nudity.
You can't put a stamp on this as right or wrong. It is what it is.

Author:
John to Agnes (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:32:42 01/31/20 Fri

Agnes - Thank you for posting. Generally, this is not a hateful site. But posters do have strong differences of opinion.

Thank you for acknowledging that some boys were humiliated. My general stance is that if the boys want to be naked in public (while racing, swimming, etc), there is nothing wrong with it as long as the observers and society agrees. No one is hurt and everyone is happy.

This sometimes happened with skinny dipping at the ole swimming hole back in the day. All voluntary nudity. And if a boy became uncomfortable (maybe a girl shows up that he doesn’t want to be exposed to), then he is free to cover up and even leave. His decision all the way,

But the moment when a single boy is forced and then humiliated, this taints the entire event and the whole incident then becomes sexual abuse.

The fact that some boys are okay with it doesn’t negate the feelings and lack of control/consent of those who are not okay. My opinion.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.