VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Stop encouraging the idiot!

Author:
Jerry
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:47:34 02/04/20 Tue
In reply to: Barry 's message, "Re: Stop encouraging the idiot!" on 11:15:44 01/10/20 Fri

Agnes, you have a very good point. When I was 9 my family went to Camden, New Jersey and stayed with my dad's sister. They took us to Ocean City but we swam in the bay, not at the ocean.
My boy cousins quickly undressed and ran into the water, totally nude. My sisters ran to the water very excited getting to see the boys bodies while I remained on the blanket in my swim trunks. When my cousins came out my sisters fawned around them always trying to stay in front of them do they could see their penises!
I was totally embarrassed knowing my sisters were getting to see them nude and not getting into trouble for it. There was little left to their imagination as the boys seemed quite comfortable as my sisters gawked at their genitals!
My older girl cousin asked my mom why I was dressed in my trunks as boys usually ran nude at the shore. Mom said she had no idea that the boys swam nude so she picked up trunks so I could swim. My aunt suggested she let me go nude and she could return the suit and get her money back. Mom agreed and had me take off my trunks so they could be returned!
I was mortified as I was 2 years older than my boy cousins and a year younger than my girl cousin. My sisters were now standing right beside me staring at my penis as I tried not to embarrass!
It didn't take long for me to start to erect as everyone watched so I ran into the water. My older girl cousin followed me and told me I shouldn't be embarrassed as she had seen lots of boys get a boner. She said her mom told her it was natural as her brothers got them sometimes. We talked about boners, penises and other nude boys for quite a bit before my aunt called us to come out if the water to eat.
To my surprise there were 2 other families on the shore, both had young girls and boys. The boys were also nude giving my sisters plenty to look at and enjoy.
My girl cousin grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the water as I was still erect from our conversation about male nudity. My cousin warned me not to cover up as it was considered rude and impolite to touch yourself in front of young children so I had no way to cover. I really didn't want to go back to the blanket as there were so many girls there now.
Fully erect I walked to the blanket and was greeted by the new arrivals in all my glory. A few if the younger girls giggled and one said I had a really big boner which broke the ice as everyone laughed. It didn't help me as I only got more humiliated by it as my erection tried to burst. I could feel my face flush as I knew all eyes were on my erection! My sisters were giggling as they looked it over.
Soon after my mother provided me with a towel to cover and I met the new families. Others arived later and it never got any easier for me. I remained erect the entire day as girls more my age arived and were wanting to see my erection. My cousin told me it was only natural for the girls to want to see my boner as she allowed the girls to look at my throbbing penis! She claimed it would help me get more comfortable being seen by the girls but it really didn't.
The next day was no easier, infact it was worse. My girl cousin never left my side and only wanted to talk about my penis. I was totally humiliated when other girls stopped to talk knowing full well that all they wanted to do was look at my penis.
I was completely embarrassed knowing that the girls saw me erect. My cousin stood by her comment about it getting easier each time we spoke with a girl but I never felt comfortable about it. I was nude in front of them! It was very humiliating as they made no attempt to hide that fact that they were looking at me in the nude!
The day after that my cousin brought a girlfriend with her and we walked down the beach away from the croud. The girl was Susan's age and they both talked about my penis a lot. They spoke about my foreskin and how my cousins penises did not have one. They just looked me over as I sat on the sand fully erect!
I was completely embarrassed knowing the new girl was getting to look at my penis all she wanted. They talked about how big it was and how it bounced so much even giggling at times when I was most embarrassed. I realized then that my cousin was pulling my leg about getting used to all the girls attention. I suggested we return to the blanket but I stayed in the water until we left. The next day we left and I never forgot how embarrassing it was being so exposed to girls my age!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.