VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
CarlosT
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:17:29 02/06/20 Thu
In reply to: Sarah 's message, "Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)" on 10:55:08 11/03/19 Sun

Yes I am from the Philippines and this is a reality. While boys can be circumcised at birth, many mothers prefer to wait until their sons are at age 10-12 so that they can go through tuli. It is seen as a right of passage where boys become men.

Some mothers also frame it as a deterrent for bad behavior. When I got circumcised, my mom told me it's a punishment for me being naughty (I was at the rebellious age). Even after that, she would constantly bring up my circumcision whenever I'm misbehaving, and threaten to bring me back and have my entire manhood cut off this time. Obviously this was just a threat to get me to behave better, but I was genuinely scared that my mom would do this to me back then.

For me the Tuli process was embarassing in itself. It was done in an open area like the picture, and all boys had to lie on a table exposed from the waist down. For me I had to wait like that for 2 hours until the nurse came over to my table. After that, I had to remain pantsless on the bus ride home, with adults (especially ladies) looking at me giggling.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Agnes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:50 02/06/20 Thu

Carlos, it was obvious that male nudity was common in the Philippines especially amongst pre teen boys. The girls at the race were relentless teasing the boys about seeing their penises and watching them erect! Many of the boys like you, were very embarrassed! They stood at the start line for about 5 minutes totally exposed to curious girls excited to see all that made them male!
They were totally exposed to the many girls who were there only to see their penises. My nephews were humiliated that their sister was allowed to walk right up to the starting point and look at the nude boys! She saw everything they had, erections included and was quite excited in the process.
She asked me why some boys were sticking up while others were not so it was obvious to me that she was looking right at their boy parts! At that age it is to be expected for little girls to want to see penises but to provide them with such an opportunity like that, not sure if it is good for them.
As for the boys the humiliation did cause erections and tears as the girls could point and tease not only the nude boys but the young boys there as spectators just the same. When you consider the boys ages and being totally exposed to girls of all ages it had to be somewhat detrimental to their sexual awareness and development!
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Catarina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:36:11 02/07/20 Fri

I'm sorry for the boys but... it's hilarious and awesome that the girls got to enjoy themselves that much at their expense...
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
To Catarina and Agnes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:52:59 02/09/20 Sun

It's exactly how I felt about girls reactions when I was made to be naked at the beach. They never really said a word about our nudity but I could sense them trying to watch discretely and enjoying the situation (not that we were at all times equally embarrassed).

Author:
Agnes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:31 02/07/20 Fri

I understand completely! I feel much the same way.
I had a girl cousin who loved to watch as boys peed outside. My boy cousins and my brother provided her with many chances to watch. We saw them peeing while flaccid and erect. It was fun to see but I never got as much out of that as I did seeing them growing erect!
She would ask if she could "aim" it and got to hold their penises as they peed. It was her thing. I never complained as it usually caused them to erect and I too got to "aim" them as we called it. That often led to other things which were exciting as it involved the boys remaining nude!
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:47:07 02/14/20 Fri

I hope we get more testimonials from people from the Philippines that have witnessed Operation Tuli or the nude street races. I think I'm gonna move to the Philippines... lol
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
JoJo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:01 02/14/20 Fri

Sarah, no need. Just go to Bay to Breakers in San Francisco in May.

Author:
Sonja
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:53:47 02/14/20 Fri

Sarah is talking about boys, not gross males. Most of those taking part in Bay to Breakers are middle aged men. There is nothing attractive or aesthetic about them compared to the naked beauty of young boys.

[> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
John to CarlosT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:50:19 02/07/20 Fri

I wonder if Philippine Moms ever threatened to cut off the breasts or at least the nipples of their misbehaving daughters? She wouldnít mean it but the child doesnít know that, like you didnít know if she would actually castrate you. Aside from abject terror of the child, just a harmless threat.

No, I doubt daughters were terrified in this way. They had feelings that mattered. But that threat to a boy probably quite fun for Moms as they saw huge fear in their sonís eyes. Because I imagine that mere embarrassment and humiliation can become humdrum over time because it appears to be common in that culture.

Author:
AndrewH
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:00 02/14/20 Fri

Yeah... the double standard is obviously real. My female cousin is a nursing student who does circumcision missions too, and she saw that a few boys come in with small slits cut on their foreskin already.

When she asked their mothers why, the moms would say the boys had been naughty, meaning that they were using scissors to make small cuts on their sons' foreskins as a punishment before the circumcision date.

This was completely messed up, but their mothers' reasoning was that since the area of skin is going to be removed anyway, why not use it for some punishment while you still can.

Author:
John to AndrewH (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:03 02/14/20 Fri

You are right. That is sick and cruel. There are many ways to punish your child without resorting to physical torture.

[> [> Subject: Photoreportage of Tuli Pictures and Videos

Author:
Eve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:13:44 04/01/20 Wed

Here's a nice collection of pictures: women-rule.blogspot.com/search/label/Tuli

And videos: women-rule.blogspot.com/search/label/DocumentedTuli

I would have never believed it if I had seen no proof... Amazing!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.