VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!

Author:
Manuel to Spelvin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:01:47 04/23/20 Thu
In reply to: spelvin 's message, "Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!" on 22:58:26 04/22/20 Wed

hi Spelvin,

i am honored. you used my posts. thank you. there are many things I haven't shared. many things not said, not because I didn't want to say them, but because I just didn't think about it at the time.

I was very open about my nudity, but especially as time progressed.

Did I want to see girls naked? I didn't think about it when I was younger. we grew up naked my sisters and brother and I. and we also saw our parents naked. and once I was on the swim team, I got so comfortable being naked in front of spectators and classmates, friends, classmates, everyone's younger siblings, even older siblings. just in general whoever happened to be there.

there were a lot of moms who also got confident enough to ask me questions, for their daughters sakes. many times my own mom would bring it to my attention about other moms wondering if I was open to letting their daughters get a closer look.

just watching my parents and their interaction with each other made me appreciate relationships. my Mom loved my Dad. my Dad loved my Mom. there was so much respect. so much love. and their love for me and my siblings. and how we communicated with each other. sure, we had problems creep up sometimes. but all the wonderful times completely outweigh any negativity. I knew I wanted a wife just like my Mom and my sisters. I knew I wanted children just like the way my parents raised us.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Girl talk about seeing nude boys!

Author:
Jaquard to Spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:10:22 04/25/20 Sat

"Shouldn't the boys' feelings be considered too?"

Boys have feelings?! Well, then, they'd better learn to live with things as they are. IN OTHER WORDS, TOUGHEN UP!!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.