VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Aurora
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:59:07 09/09/20 Wed
In reply to: Sarah 's message, "Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)" on 10:55:08 11/03/19 Sun

Un the phillipines is very common tuli operation, is in summer and all the boys are foresking cut in front everyone , for us is funny see all penis over the table whit erections and his little balls hanging low

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
To Aurora
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:05 09/09/20 Wed

Do boys react wit shyness, shame?
Is there any embarrassing tradition also for girls?

[> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Gina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:48:04 09/09/20 Wed

My mother is Philippine an when we visited famiky my cousins took me to see the boys nude for circumcision. We got to stand by a table and look right at a boys penis. He looked to be maybe 10 or 11 and slowly erected as we looked at him. We watched as a nurse pulled back his foreskin and applied disinfectants to his penis. We saw his tip and knew exactly what his penis looked like! We were not asked to leave as his penis was totally on display for us to see! He became very embarrassed and covered his face out of shame! We got to look at his penis for about 45 minutes before the operation started and no one said a word about us being there simply to look at penises. We got to walk around as see a variety of boys of different ages totally exposed! I saw 14 penises that day and watched them erect and have their foreskin pulled off of their tip. It was all right there for me to look at and learn about. The nurses even let us get really close and see exactly what their penises looked like close up! I was so excited I almost forgot to breath! The boys tried to look brave but eventually they all erected as we made no attempt to hide our curiosity about their penises. We even pointed watching as their penises erected. It was a very memorable day and I only wish I had returned a second time before I left for home!
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Lyle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:15:31 09/09/20 Wed

I just read each post on this thread, is this for teal? I mean are the girls really allowed to look at penises so freely?!
This is totally a double standard! It is so unfair that the boys have to let girls, even strangers, just look all they want at penises yet there is no oppertunity for boys to see female genitalia! They are kept in the dark as girls casually walk into circumcision centers and simply look at penises!
I can only imagine the teasing that goes on as any girl at any age at any time is free to look at penises! This allows the girls to know all of the boys secrets! Nothing is left to their imagination!
I just don't understand why the girls are allowed to visit these centers and simply look at penises! That would be so embarrassing having to let girls you don't even know, of all ages, just walk in and look your penis over. Watch you erect and even see your foreskin manipulated, with the medical staffs permission none the less!
If this is true it is an otrosity to those boys simply to allow those girls to be spectators at something so personal as a circumcision!
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Aurora
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:02:03 09/19/20 Sat

I dont see any problem to let young girls see the boys penis,when im doing a tuli op ,i let the girls see and lern about penis and testicles
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Donna S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:10:36 09/21/20 Mon

I saw a video a year or so ago of a young girl videoing a boy getting circumcised as she stood a few feet away. It showed his penis and had her in the video with the boys penis showing. The boy was not erect in this video but seemed upset by her being there.
Another video showed a nude boy with 3 girls right beside him watching as his penis fully erected. The attending nurse or physician had one of the girls hold his erection up off of his stomach as she applied antiseptic to his foreskin and tip. The girl was definatly enjoying holding his penis and feeling him up a little as she held it off of his stomach. The other girls were laughing as she gently rubbed his penis after the antiseptic was applied for over a minute. Eventually the girl was told to let it go and she was visibly excited with what she was allowed to do!
Finally, this last video showed a boy who was surrounded by 6 or 7 girls there to simply watch as his penis fully erected. The nurse pulled back his foreskin 3 or 4 times shoeing the girls exactly what he would look like circumcised! She held his foreskin back for a few minutes each time allowing tbe girls to get a great view of his tip and also an oppertunity for them to watch his foreskin as it covered his tip. The boy was very embarrassed as this all went on making it that much more exciting!!!
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Catarina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:41 09/24/20 Thu

Hi Donna, can you post the links to the videos?
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
hervee101010
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:14:34 09/15/20 Tue

it could be so at 12 or 13 y for both genders ( not necessary before circumcision)
i know how nudity at home and some nice contacts between sisters and brothers inside families can reduce the fantasms of lolt of teenagers concerning sex
to have the opportunity to watch penises ( erected or not) ot vulva and tits is so natural .
Why should it be forbidden ?
What is your opinion ?

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:29 09/21/20 Mon

My neighbors had a set up where their boys were always nude when indoors! Even when I was visiting they had to stay nude. They would grow erect and I got to see them grow many times!
Their penises would stay erect for maybe an hour then they would go back down. Then soon after, I got to watch as they grew again! It was very exciting seeing this happen a few times a day on all 3 boys!
My friend Joanie said this was done to make men out of them. I could tell they were very embsrrassed as sometimes there were 4 or 5 girls there getting to see them nude! We all got to see them totally exposed.
Joanie's mother saw nothing wrong with us staring at their penises before, during and after they erected. Liz, a friend who lived down the street, would sometimes bring along her younger sister just so she could see their penises! It was quite obvious the boys hated her bringing her there as she never stopped staring at their erections. Their penises flailed and bounced as their bodies were shared with this little girl.
We teased them a lot about that and other embarrassing things like their erections, foreskins and ball sacks! It was do much fun to poke fun at them as so much about them was right out in the open! It was so exciting getting to look all I wanted getting so familiar with their erect penises!
It never got old going over there and watching them erect, seeing them sticking straight up or seeing them once in a while stroking off as we watched. They would stroke it 3 or 4 times thrusting out their hips or squirming about as we watched. A few times we watched Darrell, the oldest, jack off after we begged him to show us what it looked like.
We did touch and fondle on occation but only when no parents were around. The boys would try to discourage it but they were nude and could do little to stop us. My favorite thing was to hold 2 penises at the same time. It was very exciting knowing how they both felt as I compared the 2! I also liked to tickle their erections with a feather or put a birthday candle in their pee hole and light it. The boys would panic and try to blow it out as the wax ran down their foreskin. It was something I will never forget!
I know it was cruel but it was still fun! Seeing the boys in some very compromised situations was interesting to say the least. Using their penises as a toy was really exciting. And being able to learn sll about boys bodies was very thrilling!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.