VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
hervee101010
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:14:34 09/15/20 Tue
In reply to: Gina 's message, "Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)" on 12:48:04 09/09/20 Wed

it could be so at 12 or 13 y for both genders ( not necessary before circumcision)
i know how nudity at home and some nice contacts between sisters and brothers inside families can reduce the fantasms of lolt of teenagers concerning sex
to have the opportunity to watch penises ( erected or not) ot vulva and tits is so natural .
Why should it be forbidden ?
What is your opinion ?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Operation Tuli (public circumcisions in the Philippines)

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:29 09/21/20 Mon

My neighbors had a set up where their boys were always nude when indoors! Even when I was visiting they had to stay nude. They would grow erect and I got to see them grow many times!
Their penises would stay erect for maybe an hour then they would go back down. Then soon after, I got to watch as they grew again! It was very exciting seeing this happen a few times a day on all 3 boys!
My friend Joanie said this was done to make men out of them. I could tell they were very embsrrassed as sometimes there were 4 or 5 girls there getting to see them nude! We all got to see them totally exposed.
Joanie's mother saw nothing wrong with us staring at their penises before, during and after they erected. Liz, a friend who lived down the street, would sometimes bring along her younger sister just so she could see their penises! It was quite obvious the boys hated her bringing her there as she never stopped staring at their erections. Their penises flailed and bounced as their bodies were shared with this little girl.
We teased them a lot about that and other embarrassing things like their erections, foreskins and ball sacks! It was do much fun to poke fun at them as so much about them was right out in the open! It was so exciting getting to look all I wanted getting so familiar with their erect penises!
It never got old going over there and watching them erect, seeing them sticking straight up or seeing them once in a while stroking off as we watched. They would stroke it 3 or 4 times thrusting out their hips or squirming about as we watched. A few times we watched Darrell, the oldest, jack off after we begged him to show us what it looked like.
We did touch and fondle on occation but only when no parents were around. The boys would try to discourage it but they were nude and could do little to stop us. My favorite thing was to hold 2 penises at the same time. It was very exciting knowing how they both felt as I compared the 2! I also liked to tickle their erections with a feather or put a birthday candle in their pee hole and light it. The boys would panic and try to blow it out as the wax ran down their foreskin. It was something I will never forget!
I know it was cruel but it was still fun! Seeing the boys in some very compromised situations was interesting to say the least. Using their penises as a toy was really exciting. And being able to learn sll about boys bodies was very thrilling!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.