VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:51:41 12/07/20 Mon
In reply to: rick 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 21:30:59 12/06/20 Sun

"rick" : I am very surprised by your relation
I was thinking like "Curious " that there was no more a rule about no swimsuits for boys swimming in a team at a meet in front of a mixed audience after 14 age. I can more easily understand that the rule was still applied at practices since there was normally no audience but at meets it was different.
You tell that it was the rule until you had 16 or 17 age!
I try to imagine the situation with all a group of naked teenagers of 16-17 age being stark naked in front of girls and women on the bleachers even if they were mothers of some of them accompanied by their daughters, even small girls.
I am very surprised that the fathers allowed ther younger daughters to be present to watch boys teenagers in the nude, butts, balls and penises exposed.
I have often read that when boys wore swim suits at that time, it was not to protect their modesty but to prevent them to offend the girls. In your case, it seems that it was not really an issue!

And in your relation, it was not only during the meet but also after during the walk in the hall to go to the locker room that the boys were stark naked surrounded by a "crowd" of women and girls, with some women -mothers with an occasional arm around your waist as you chatted with an other mom or someone you knew and there were also lots of casual pats on the bottom as well.

I find very funny that situation of boys naked in a hall with a lot of women and girls surrounding them and some of the women given to the boys casual pats on their butts.
it is true that the naked butts of boys of 16 age might be so cute that it might be tempting for women o slap them friendly.

But it is more frequently a situation of a CFMN story than in reality.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Rick, your story is a lie and so it Betsy's. You probably ARE Betsy.

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:34:50 12/10/20 Thu

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.