VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Gabby
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:54:53 10/07/17 Sat
In reply to: Lori 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 12:03:16 10/06/17 Fri

Lori, I was 11 years old when my sister took me to their swim teams meet and I got to see nude boys. I was so excited when they came out of the locker room with their penises wiggling back and forth! They looked so funny with everything showing. They had to be so embarrassed letting everyone see their body's. I couldn't get over how easy it was to see them nude. I was young for a girl getting to see High School boys totally nude. Mind you, this happened back in the 60's and times were very different back then. I saw the boys in a very compromising position too, totally humiliated with erections! They were hard or got hard soon after arriving at the pool! I got to watch them get excited in front of so many other people! I giggled as they showed their shame and embarrassment! Being seen nude by over 200 people had to be totally humiliating. Most were supporting erections and as an 11 year old I was getting to see things I wasn't supposed to see! So many nude boys were everywhere. I got to see their penises right out in the open! I was so excited being there and allowed to look at so much! As Lori said it was easily the most exciting thing I experienced as a young girl. No more wondering what boys looked it was there for me to see. I loved seeing them nude and embarrassed! It was great!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Bambi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:19 10/08/17 Sun

This is so cool! I too remember getting to go with my sister and her girlfriends to their school swim meets and the boys swimming were all nude! Being 9 years old it was something I was really not prepared for! I saw everything they had. I had never seen a boy nude before that so I was so very excited getting to look at all they had! Seeing their penises all but took my breath away.
My sister Beth and her friend Gail would point out boys getting a hard-on so I could see them growing. It was so exciting seeing their transformation and then looking at them sticking straight up. They would point out boys with rather large penises and we would giggle as the sagged as they walked. My heart also beat so fast as everything was there for me to see! Looking at their shame and humiliation as their penises rose to the occasion was special, treating every girl there to quite a show!
Beth was showing me boys penises that were 6 or 7 years older than I was and I couldn't get over all that I was getting to see. Now that I was able to see the differences between boys and girls I felt privileged seeing so many nude boys with their penises out in the open like that! I was like I was experiencing forbidden fruit as their erections slowly stuck straight up for my viewing pleasure!!!
The boys looked so ashamed of being seen nude by so many girls. There were also boys there in the stands who looked quite embarrassed having nude boys swimming, totally exposed to any girl who wanted to see them! I could only imagine how they felt being there while girls like me got to see so many secrets of the male body! They had to feel completely exposed as the boys swimming showed us exactly what they looked like nude. Everyone there knew what boys had between their legs now! Their penises were right there for all to see making it very humiliating for those boys in the nude and those in the stands alike.
We had a great time looking at and comparing the boys penises and watching their hard-ons wiggle as they walked. I was so excited seeing what the other side looked like. So many penises to look at! I was probably not supposed to be there but getting to go and look all I wanted to was very special. It was defiantly one of the most exciting experiences for a girl my age to enjoy! I will always remember that day and the feelings that went with it. Thanks for bringing back that special day!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.