VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Janie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:32:06 11/03/17 Fri
In reply to: Doobie 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 15:56:58 10/31/17 Tue

Doobie, me and my friends had a similar situation with a boy when we were growing up too. His name was Phil and he was 14. Me and my 2 close friends were 11 at the time and we would get Phil to do crazy things for us in the neighborhood. There was an area near our houses where there were woods near a park and that's where we first got him to get naked for us. He was an older boy so it was awesome that we got to see and do things that we really weren't supposed to. First time me and my friends got him to strip to his underwear and we chased him around the woods like that. WE were grabbing his underwear from the back and pulling on it to see his bum and we were so excited. We dared him to pull down his underwear and run totally bare naked and we were so surprised when he did it for us. My friend Cathy grabbed all his clothes and put them in her backpack leaving him totally bare naked in the woods and not even wearing shoes or socks. He was totally bare ass naked in the open and we screamed and laughed when we saw his dick balls and ass and his dick was sticking up and looked huge to us. We couldn't believe that an older boy would be naked for 3 eleven year old girls. We ended up chasing him all over the woods trying to grab his ass or dick and we managed to grab it many times and we even pulled him around by his dick. We continued games with him for about 3 years in different places and at times there would be many girls there to see him of different ages ( from maybe 7 to 13 years old. This continued until Phil was 16 so little girls got to see everything Phil had and boy did they love it as much as the older girls. WE played many games with Phil over the years in the woods and even in the park. One time I remember we got him to go over to the playground totally bare naked as we played with him on the swings slides etc. He always had a boner when we played with him and man was it huge. We girls used to laugh so hard when the younger girls would point and laugh at Phil and all they were seeing and touching. WE even had a party once with about 12 girls where we got Phil to wear only a bowtie and serve us drinks and stuff. Lots of girls took pictures and Phil didn't even care. In the later years we even managed to get Phil to cum in front of all the girls by taking turns jerking him off. If our parents found out everything we girls did with Phil it would have been big trouble but no adults ever found out and we had a blast. WE often wondered why he allowed us to play these games with him naked and us girls dressed but we didn't care. We loved it. He used to give us horsey rides in the woods and park and even in the basement of certain girls' houses. AS more girls found out what Phil was doing for us, more girls would get to see him bare naked and loved it too. One time I remember we had wrestling matches on a blanket where different girls would wrestle with him. Of course he was always totally bare ass naked with us girls dressed in t shirts and shorts mostly. That's when lots of touching of his cock balls and ass took place even by girls as young as 7 or 8. IT was incredible when I think back on all the adventures we had with Phil.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Chevy Girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:55:46 05/08/18 Tue

The same went on when I was young. A boy named Chris would strip nude for me and my friends. We got to touch his penis as much as we wanted then after a while he would shoot-off letting us see him cum.
We spent hours every day playing with his penis and embarrassing him in front of other girls. It was exciting being able to know what his penis did and how it grew erect as we watched.
He would cringe as he approached his climax then would say he was going to shoot so we could get out of the way. We always laughed as he squirted his cum seeing it squirt 5 or 6 feet out. It was funny seeing him do that but it usually only worked once a day. He would get really exhausted and his penis would shrink letting us see his foreskin cover his tip only to slide back again as he grew erect again!
You can only imagine the excitement we experienced seeing so much about boys bodies. I got very aroused seeing him cum but the best part was when it was my turn to make him cum. I always tried to prolong his climax so I had more time to rub and touch.
We had our fun with his body and enjoyed seeing the differences between boys and girls! It was an exciting time and I still enjoy reliving those days from so long ago!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Younger brother
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:09:34 05/11/18 Fri

My older brother Bill was a great swimmer and swam nude during the time when all boys swam nude. My sister was 2 years younger than I was but got to go to his practices and meets getting to see all the boys nude. She loved going and would tease me about "seeing wieners" and "knowing what mine looks like" as we sat at the meets.
There were so many penises for her to see so she knew all boys had one. The cat was out of the bag and she was allowed to look all she wanted to at each practice and meet.
At practices it was family members only but Dotty got to bring her friend Sarah along as after the practice the girls went to their Camp Fire Girls meeting. This allowed both girls to scope out all the boys on the team and after practice we all got to go into their locker room and wait as the boys showered and dressed.
Many times my older brother Bill had to endure both girls really checking out his penis and balls as he dressed frequently causing him to erect as they got to watch.
Even though I was fully dressed I too erected from the shame and humiliation of seeing it happen to him and the girls getting to watch.
Sarah was very cute with blond hair and deep blue eyes. It was really embarrassing seeing her look at all the nude boys as we waited for Bill to dress. There were nude boys only inches away from the girls allowing them a great view of male anatomy!
I guess I was more embarrassed about the girls knowing about our bodies as Bill often allowed the girls to see his penis when we all played together. He said they had already seen him that way at the pool so it was no big deal.
He let them not only look but touch and jack him off when we all got together. Sarah'grandmother lived down the street from us and we would play in her basement. She was too old to climb the stairs so we could do as we pleased without her finding out what was going on.
Bill would totally undress allowing the girls to watch as he erected then they played with his penis until he came. They became very excited as he shot his wad sharing so many boy secrets with the girls. I was there with them sick to my stomach with jealousy that they were allowed to experiment with Bills body and I didn't have a clue as to what theirs even looked like!
It was so unfair watching as they fooled around with his boy parts and I could do nothing to stop it, all I could do was watch as it happened in total envy of all they got to see and touch. The girls were heartless as they looked over at me showing me their hands all over Bills erect penis.
I was always erect too thru the entire experience and so completely humiliated when Bill finally came. They saw everything! Nothing was kept from them. Once in a while we would bike over to the woods and Bill would walk nude with his boner sticking straight up. The girls often had other girls there to see and touch Bill's penis. I hated having to watch a new girl see a penis for the first time. She was so very excited getting to learn all about boys. The shame was overwhelming as my body along with his was completely shared with the girl. Seeing him nude she also saw me exposed even though I was totally covered.
Bill and I shared a room and Bill would let Dotty sneak in after a meet and jack him off as I was made to watch. Dotty teased me asking if mine looked like his and if mine was hard like his or did I want her to do it to me when they were done. I was totally humiliated knowing she could see and touch him like that. She had just seen all those boys nude at the meet and now she got to get him to cum! He was quite pent up after being seen by so many other girls he was very excited and squirted large amounts of cum.
I hated that my sister and Sarah got to explore Bill's body and always in front of me. It hurt knowing they could see so much about a boys body but I saw nothing about theirs. I hated swimmi,g and the uneasy times it caused me!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:52:05 05/11/18 Fri

Great story, Younger Brother. Thanks for sharing. How old was Bill and what age were the youngest girls that got to see him naked and make him cum? Did you ever get naked for the girls at all?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Younger brother
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:36:08 05/12/18 Sat

My brother was 14 years old, he swam nude and was sometimes embarrassed by being nude! The girls loved seeing him embarrass at the pool letting all the other girls there too see him hard! There is no telling how old the girls were at the meets but one sister of another swimmer was only 7. She often cruised the locker room taking in each boys penis, especially the ones with boners. She was allowed in their locker room and got to see many penises and erections during that time. Other girls at the meets could have been younger but I really have no idea.
I guess Wanda P. was the youngest girl seeing him squirt at 6 years old and he was really, really embarrassed that time! I could usually tell how embarrassed he was by how far and how much he shot!
As for me I was way too embarrassed to share my body with girls looking on let alone ejaculating. I got boners while wearing clothes I would have died if I was ever seen nude like Bill!

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.