VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Amy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:20:58 11/20/17 Mon
In reply to: David 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 06:10:31 03/10/17 Fri

Some boys and men on here seem to be suggesting that this practice was unfair, but I don't personally see how it is. If it was girls swimming naked in front of boys than that would be completely wrong, but hopefully that never happened and if it did the police would've arrested all those involved. But for boys being naked in front of clothed girls it's a completely different matter entirely. Yes it's embarrassing for the boys, but It's a known fact that boys behave better when they feel shame and embarrassment, moreover it's really fun for us girls to watch! Not to mention educational. What could be more exciting than watching humiliated red-faced boys with their erections bouncing up and down? Of course, boys should never see girls naked, it would be inappropriate and embarrassing for us. Unfortunately the boys don't swim naked at my school, I'm trying to encourage them to bring the practice back. It's sexist not to allow the girls to see the boys' naked bodies so we can tease them and compare sizes.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:47 11/20/17 Mon

Amy I agree with you. I was one of those guys that actually enjoyed swimming naked in front of girls even though it was embarrassing. I would strut around totally naked with a hardon for all the girls in the stands and would even pose for pictures with them and for them. I would be naked for girls of all ages and I loved it and so did they. The girls would call me Boner Boy and that name stuck. Girls at school would call me that and even girls I would see in other places who had seen me or heard of me. I ended up doing crazy exhibitionist things after that in parks and even on the street and in some girls' basements and garages, etc.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Phylis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:47 02/07/18 Wed

My uncle owned a 12 acre spread by a lake. The camp was usually reserved by the local orphanage during the summer months. There were 2 different camps, the larger one was called Geronimo and the smaller one was called Pocahontas.
It was usually set up for boys and girls when the orphanage used it. I was 11 at that time and a Cabin Captain keeping order amongst the usual chaos of summering with girls my age. The boys had the same situation but there were 3 to 4 time as many of them. Our annual 4th of July pic-nic was the big event with a cook out at the lake front.
The exciting part of that was all the boys swam nude allowing us to see the boys we found cute without their clothes on. It was all the girls talked about before and after the 4th. Many of the boys were completely humiliated being seen nude. There were erections on most of the boys but as always we had show offs who would expose themselves as they erected or shook their penises in front of girls for the attention.
It was an event I looked forward to as it was fun seeing the boys nude and so many of them were embarrassed by our being there. There were games that were played that kept us busy like volleyball, kickball and the swim out to the warf. The boys were nude for the day allowing us to see them bouncing and flopping all around.
The boys usually got over the shame of being seen nude by lunch time but there were always erections and plenty of red faces for us to enjoy.
The teasing went on thru out the day as we would see things we really were not supposed to see. As expected, a few girls would get carried away and they would grab an erection to see what it felt like. The boys always called out when this happened causing a situation and fowling the moment. It was all very educational but it had to be humiliating for the boys as we all knew what the boys looked like in the nude but they had no idea what we had.
By the end of the day we experienced so many nude boys we were all but experts on the subject of penises. With 70 to 80 nude boys milling around we saw our share of them.
I was a Cabin Captain for 6 years allowing me to see my fair share of erections and embarrassment. I will admit that the pic-nic on the 4th was the reason for me returning to the camp ground for 6 years. I eagerly looked forward to seeing the boys nude and erect but also experiencing their shame and embarrassment as all us girls familiarized ourselves with their exposed parts.

[> [> [> Subject: Summer Camps

Author:
Danny to Phylis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:39:41 02/07/18 Wed

How old were the boys?

It was common at Summer camps for boys to swim naked during the 50s and 60s.
I went to a church run summer camp where all boys had to swim naked. Most of the volunteers in charge were women and mostly HS or college girls. It was embarrassing for many of us after age 12 to be naked in front of the girls and women even though we had fun at the camp. But we had no choice and had to be completely naked for swimming.
Yes, some boys like you mention would flaunt and wig their penis to make a show in front of the girls who would laugh at their antics. I guess in spite of the embarrassment and humiliation we also enjoyed their attention.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:03:06 02/07/18 Wed

Thanks for the story Phylis. How old were the oldest boys that you saw naked and did any actually ejaculate during any of the activities with the girls? What was the reaction?

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.