VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Alex
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:29:15 12/25/17 Mon
In reply to: David 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 06:10:31 03/10/17 Fri

I was in high school in the late '60s graduating in 1971 and my younger brother graduated in 1975. The high school was in the western suburbs of Chicago. We both swam nude in gym classes while the girls got to wear tank suits. The girls were given suits depending on their body size and at the end of each class they were handed in to be cleaned and dried. It was not coed classes, the boys had swim class from January to mid February and the girls used the pool from mid February through March. The regular gym teacher that we had the rest of the year was also in charge of the swim classes. Us boys were concerned that girls might try to peak in and see us in the nude. There was a door leading to the stands where the spectators would watch the swim team compete and that door was never locked (fire restriction) and it was possible for someone to sneak up there and peak around the corner to watch us but we never saw anyone doing that. The swim team wore suits for there competitions but because their practices were not open to viewing they may have practiced nude. I only attended a few swim meets and with everyone wearing suits I did not notice anyone having trouble with erections. Maybe because of the suits they were not embarrassed and didn't get erections or maybe because of the suits the erections were not as obvious. As I read the stories form the girls, telling about how they enjoyed seeing the naked boys and watching them become erect and how they would talk with the other girls and compare sizes, shapes and if someone was circumcised or not, I was surprised by one thing. Most of the swim meets talked about were in high school and not one girl mentions seeing pubic hair. Almost every high school boy would have pubic hair by then and it seems that if they are comparing everything else, pubic hair is something they wouldn't miss out talking about. Why no talk of pubic hair.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Robby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:14:46 12/26/17 Tue

I think these accounts are exagerated. Although it was common for boys swim classes to be held in the nude I don't know of any schools which had swim meets in the nude in front of female spectators.
If there were they would have been rare and in only a few swim meets. I knew a woman who said that as a young girl she watched such nude swim meets with her mother and other girls and women as spectators and she mentioned the exact places and years in the 50s, her brother was on one of the teams, but the boys were juniors maybe up to 12 or 13 and not high school boys, which is probably why these posts never mention pubic hair.
I also have doubts that erections would have been very common, in fact they were quite rare, at least during swimming classes or during swim meets in speedos which would have been very obvious in those thin material speedos.

I cannot imagine whole teams of teenage HS boys sporting themselves naked and sporting boners in front of girls and women spectators at swim meets.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Betsy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:26 01/02/18 Tue

Robby,
I was around in 1958 when boys swam nude in swim meets. They were fully exposed to our view as they swam. I was there! I saw their penises! I know in 1975 boys were not swimming nude when they swam in meets, times were different in the 50's. It was a different way of life.
In my days it was common for boys to swim totally nude, at parks, lakes and beaches! Their penises were exposed for all to see, even girls, so it was not considered a big deal. Boys were looked at as rough and tumble and being nude in front of girls was not to be considered embarrassing. They just "manned up" and dealt with a bad situation.
At school in northern Wisconsin the boys swam nude at meets. Their penises were free to look at by those of us who paid a dime to attend the meet. That was how things were! Their penises were exposed and we girls got to see them, a lot!
I agree that a few of the stories on this site might stretch the truth a little. Sensationalism for the purposes of exciting reading might have happened in a few of these posts. I know when I went to those meets some of what they say was true.
Boys did erect right in front of us. We got to see them getting hard! The boys were obviously bothered by our seeing them nude! That is expected I would say!
The boys were teased about being nude in front of us. Girls would giggle as the boys erected as a result of embarrassment. It must be shameful sharing your humiliation as others got to watch. Just sticking slowly sticking straight up! There was plenty of pointing and laughing going on during those meets!
Girls of all ages got to attend. They got to see the boys full frontal totally nude. Nothing was said as the girls feasted their eyes on a multitude of totally nude boys.
We never got to visit the shower/locker room. Many stories of girls getting to get up close and personal didn't happen in my situation. That wasn't how It went with us. We never got close enough to the boys to touch their penises.
I am not saying that this did not happen at other schools, I am only saying we were never close enough for girls to fondle the boys penises. The pool deck and dressing areas were chained off from the public and only the swimmers and deck crew had access.
This is only an attempt to find a common ground between those who published comments on this site and those who were not around in the 50's and early 60's. I can understand how in this day and age it might seem a bit far fetched to consider boys swimming nude in the presence of completely dressed girls. One post even said it was like going into a strip club for girls. Male nudity was very evident and penises were seen by many underage girls! Again, this did happen! It was how society saw thing back then.
Sure the boys got embarrassed! And yes they were uncomfortable about the situation but back then you did as you were told and they were told to swim nude!
There, you have it!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:34 01/02/18 Tue

Great information Betsy. Did any of the boys actually enjoy being naked in front of the girls and what did they do?

Author:
Betsy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:16 01/15/18 Mon

Jeepman89, it was difficult to tell. So many boys put up a false bravado as not to be seen as weak or intimidated. Values were different. Remember, these boys were going to go to war eventually and society wanted them to be tough guys. We always did as we were told or we got in trouble. Kids got beatings back then, real beatings, not a few smacks on their back sides. It was a totally different mind set. Blacks were not even allowed to use the same drinking fountains,respect for your parents and their elders was demanded not expected! We went to school dressed up, clean and presentable. You bowed your head for morning prayer and pledged to the flag every day. Being gay was simply unacceptable! Kids got beat up by bullies at school for that. It was 60 years ago, think of it that way. 60 years before that cars were uncommon and movies had no sound. Times were different. Simply sticking your head in the sand because it doesn't happen now it rather silly. This stuff happened, boys were different than girls. All a girls childhood was preparing to be a mom. It was unthinkable for a girl to waste money on college or plan for a career in anything but being a wife! Our aunts let us watch our cousins getting their diapers changed and getting baths while the boys got to play outside. We say baby's penises when we were 6 and 7. We gave baby's baths touching and feeling their penises as we were currious and wanted to know! As we got older these privileges were extended further to babysitting older boys and seeing those boys swim nude at the beach. Watching erections grow hard and seeing boys play with themselves. Our lives were completely different than things are today, look at today's youth. It's like comparing apples with oranges, they are similar but also very different!

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Helen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:57:11 07/27/18 Fri

Then call me a liar too! I was 8 years old when I first saw a penis in a swimming pool! I did everything I could to see him nude and look at his penis. I soon became his best friend and did anything I could to get him to take off his clothes. His name was Ryan he was 10.
We played Cowboys and Indians and I got him to run around in his underwear, we pretended to catch him and tied him to a tree with some old clothes line. I took off his underwear and got to see his penis for a good long time. Once erect I told him I read where the cowboys would rub the Indians penis until it went down. We did that for a while then I pulled him by his penis to a creek and we went swimming. That seemed to get him limp again, but as soon as,I grabbed his penis to pull him it got hard
. this time I rubbed it for a long time and it didn't go down so. He jumped back in the water and it went down again. We walked back to the tree and he got dressed. The whole way home I talked with him about his penis getting hard and maybe tomorrow we could try it again.
It rained that next day and I felt my chance with Ryan was gone but that next day he was in my front yard. We talked about his penis somemore then when we got to the forest he took off all his clothes! His penis was already hard so I decided to rub it and talk to him about it.
I could tell he was embarrassed that I was holding on to his penis as we discussed it allowing me to explore all his private parts. We spent that afternoon walking the patches with me pulling him along as I held his erection. I got to get real close and see his pee hole and all the veins on his shaft. I even got to pull back his foreskin before he erected to see his tip.
Ryan told me he read in an encyclopedia that most of the Indians were always nude and when captured they were tortured, was him getting rubbed like this torture. To keep things on going I said it was what I read and continued To rub his erection. This went on for weeks if not months with Ryan taking off all his clothes and being pulled by his erection, or if not already erect I would watch him grow then rub him for a while. Often I would get really close up to it looking over every inch. I would tell him the cowboys would have to look for scabs and infection, getting to play Dr at the same time.
I became very fond of Ryan and truly enjoyed seeing his penis almost every day that summer, we would Occationally play over the weekend and I rubbed his penis reach time we played our game. I thrived on seeing his penis each and every time we were together, so don't believe that girls were not interested in what boys had. That was an old urban legend!

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Christine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:21:09 07/30/18 Mon

That sure was an urban legend! I was very interested in seeing penises. I am in my mid 60's now but back when I was young the boys were often sent out nude to swim or as others have stated running under a sprinkler. We had a small pool and my neighbor boy would occasionally come over with his mom. She would have him strip down right in front of me allowing me to see his penis.
I remember my heart racing as his penis was right there out in the open. It looked so different from what I had. When he got in the pool I couldn't help but brush my hand against it wanting to know what it felt like.
I guess my curiosity was more obvious than I thought so when we got out for a snack his mother let me have a good long look at all he had. She said it wasn't right not letting me check him out having him there nude and all. I was so fascinated at all his parts and couldn't get enough of it. I got to look for at least an hour!Within minutes he started to erect and I got to see him get hard. I couldn't believe what I was getting to see as his penis fully extended as I watched. His penis was so hard it bounced around as I looked him over! I was 9 and he was 7. It was an experience I will never forget as the veil was lifted and I got to see so many boy secrets.
His mom was very understanding allowing me to check him out nude a few more times at the pool! One time when he was bad she let me get a real good look while at his house. He was really embarrassed as I got real close to him and looked at everything! She kept him nude while we played in the basement that day and I even got to squeeze it a few times when his mom was not there.
I say horsefeathers to those who claim girls were not that interested in penises, quite the opposite. I loved getting to see his penis every chance I got. My heart fluttered knowing I was looking at something I shouldn't see. It was his penis after all. What girl wouldn't want to look?

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:29:49 02/24/18 Sat

This post gives the lie to what I heard growing up from my mother and EVERY other woman of her generation: "Girls just aren't interested in seeing boys naked."

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Robby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:15:55 01/04/18 Thu

Betsy,
I am not saying that this never happened but only rarely in a few places.
You did not say what ages the boys you saw competing nude were.
I know that in the 50s things were different and it was common for boys to swim nude at Summer camps and other places even in the presence of female staff because this is documented.
Again in most of these instances the boys would not be older than 13 or 14 at most. This was the line which was commonly drawn for females, especially underage ones, to watch.

It was the same in those YMCAs where boys took swimming lessons in the nude, female relatives and siblings were only allowed to watch during the junior classes, again up to 12 or 13 at the most. They were not allowed in during classes for older boys.

What actually gives doubt about these accounts which talk of enbarrassment by the boys during swim meets is the fact that those who were in swim teams were so voluntarily. They would not have joined the swim team if they were embarrassed to be seen nude by female spectators.
So if this did really happen the boys in the swim teams would either be unconcerned by the female spectators or just proud to show off their athletic bodies.

So this would have been a totally different situation as in other circumstances where boys were made to swim nude whether they liked it or not, even if there were females present.

Author:
Betsy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:44:03 01/15/18 Mon

Robby, you are not clear on a lot of your information. Boys swam nude pretty much everywhere in the early to mid 50's. I remember going to make sidevresorts and seeing boys14 and 15 years old nude. They had pubic hair and showed erections. Some were fairly large by that time and caught my eye. They were made to stay exposed by their parents. I feel those boys were embarrassed about us seeing their penises. Why else would they erect. I saw hundreds at the lake. Hard, soft, circumcised and uncircumcised. It was a different time, a different generation of our society. You really needed to be living at that time to understand those things. We lived in fear of our parents! They could beat you with a belt every day if they wanted. There were no child services, as long as they didn't die or go to the hospital it was OK. If you missed a few days of school no one cares. You must have done something bad and kids left you alone about it. Your statement about it all being voluntary is not 100% true. Parents made you do things. For boys it was sports. Baseball was much bigger than football back then,basketball, football, swimming were popular but not as important. Boys were expected to be in sports. The nerds of our day played in the band. Real boys were expected to play in organized sports and excel at that sport. And, if your older brother was good at a sport you damn well better play that sport too. Expectations for kids were high and disappointing your dad could be considered a death sentence in some cases. So when a boy was expected to swim and if that meant hecswam nude, in front of girls and women, he did as he was told! At school or at the lake. To answer your question about age I would say up to 18 years old! There were pictures in magazines showing boys in showers nude. Rarely did their penises appear in the magazine but I did see a few penises in Life magazine. I was excited by seeing them in the article and when my parents threw the magazine out I kept those pictures to look at. They were hidden in my piano book because neither of my parents opened those books.I was aroused by the boys swimming nude and I will now admit that. I know for a fact that nude swim meets were also conducted in Minnasota, Michigan, Illinois as I saw cousins swimming in both Jr. and Sr. High meets in those states. As for other areas I heard the South had nude swimming as well. Remember, this was in the early to mid 50's! You may believe what you want but I know what I lived thru. I know all I saw and I do remember seeing boys swimming nude at organized swim meets in the northern mid west in those days. Saying it didn't happen will not change a thing for me. Just trying to clearifybthings as so many boys and men are interested in this.

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:46:37 01/25/18 Thu

I was in grade school in the 50s and from grade 4 to grade 6 we took swimming lessons at the nearby high school which had a pool.
Boys and girls were taken on separate days and we were always accampanied by our class female teachers who sat at the bleachers to keep order and discipline.
As was common at the time the rule at the HS pool was that boys always had to be naked when using the pool, while girls always wore swimsuits.
Our instructors were mostly girls from the HS who were competent swimmers and sometimes boys.
While the girl instructors always wore one piece swimsuits the instructor boys had a towel around their waist when out of the pool and took it off and left it on the pool's edge when entering the pool completely naked.

In HS we had the same nudity rule for swimming classes although girls and women were not usually present except in some cases.
I know that the school swim teams often practiced, always nude, in the presence of their girlfriends and female relatives, so I don't think that it was a big deal for them.
At our school swim meets in front of mixed spectators were held with boys wearing trunks but I know that at some away meets they competed naked like the other schools which had this custom and tradition. I was never keen on swimming so I never attended these away swim meets but some girls used to attend them, especially if their male classmates were in them. I don't know if they attended these nude swim meets to support the boys teams or just wanted to see the boys nude.

As Betsy said it was very common at the time to see boys swimming nude in public places up to about early teens when girls and women were present.

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:17:07 01/15/18 Mon

Thanks for the info Betsy!

Author:
Gingerbread girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:00:23 01/26/18 Fri

I was raised in Minnesota thru the 50's being 74 at this time. I had many chances to see boys nude thru out that time!
I would say girls had the advantage over boys in those days as we were treated to plenty of male nudity. When I was a little girl I got to see neighbors and cousins totally nude as we swam or ran the sprinkler. Boys modesty was practically non existent back then.
Penises were seen out in the open and we saw erections too! It was common knowledge the boys would embarrass as we watched them get hard. Most if not all were uncircumcised so foreskin were a common sight. Watching as the foreskin slid back to reveal the shiny tip was a favorite amongst us girls. Getting to see the boys embarrassment result in a full blown hard-on pulling back the foreskin was very exciting!!!
The boys were made to go nude at the shore, they all seemed to show embarrassment over it. We got to see boys of all ages nude. As said before usually at 15 or 16 the boys would start wearing trunks to cover up their penis but until that time I got to see hundreds of boys I never met before totally nude.
I would talk with them about being nude and getting to see them erect as I watched. I guess that was considered teasing as it certainly did have an effect on them. It was fun to humiliate them knowing I had just met them and there they were nude for me and all the other girls to see.
We did talk amongst ourselves as well as infrontbof the boys about size and shape. If we wanted to put down a boy we would compair his size to others we saw while talking to them. Their erections would jump and jerk around being scarlet red as we enjoyed their torture.
Boys were expected to be tough and letting girls see you nude was not considered that bad. Girls were always treated to baby boys diaper changes getting to see their penis for as long as we wanted. Some moms even extended that privilege to us well into the boys 5th birthday. We had moms let their boys roam the neighborhood nude allowing us to see it all. Nothing was ever said about us checking them out feasting our eyes on their penises.
Yes, we were curious and yes, we did enjoy seeing their parts. We explored their bodies and satiated our curiosity as the boys went nude.
The other boys of course were ashamed about us knowing what they had. The tried to ignore the advantage given to us but it was something too personal to not stress over.
We could see exactly what a penis looked like and in mixed company that was very embarrassing for the other boys. We did tease them pointing at the little boys penises and asking if theirs looked like that. They became sheepish and tried to ignore the humiliation of having girls look at a nude boy, no matter how old he was!
The swimming was another treat we got to enjoy. Seeing my brother and cousins nude each year at the cabin was exciting. My cousin Lisa and I would compare notes on who was the longest or the thickest. Who had the longest foreskin or who's hard-on was the biggest. We enjoyed seeing them mature and change as they aged.
It was an educational experience learning about their body like that. We got to watch as they got hard and got to look for extended periods of time. Without getting into trouble! The boys hated it but in those days that was how it was! Often the boys stayed nude that entire day and we were allowed to look.
We got to see them totally nude as we played. Penises wiggling and flopping around as we socialized with them. Their penises would erect for no obvious reason and Lisa and I would have to giggle. It was new to us and we enjoyed seeing it happen!
Many said that was a double standard and it wasn't fair we saw so many boy secrets or that we never should have been allowed to enjoy their private parts. But it was the way it was back then, right or wrong. Just because it was unfair does not make it go away!

Author:
Danny (to Gingerbread girl)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:03:36 02/07/18 Wed

It was exactly as you say, there was a definite double standard where boys were displayed naked in front of girls for swimming, whether at the Y, at Summer camps or even at school where they had swimming pools, while the girls always wore swimsuits.

I was always jealous at the girls who could see us naked and even teased us about it sometimes but we couldn't see them the same way.
Some of the girls who would be seeing us swimming naked for the first time would blush as much as we did but still enjoyed looking. I remember the younger girls especially would shriek with delight upon seeing us naked for the first time.

Author:
Darren
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:12:41 02/18/18 Sun

Oh my yes, I really got embarrassed when there were younger girls there and there I was totally nude! My heart would jump straight into my throat if I saw girls 7 or 8. I hated it.
I wanted to turn around and go back into the locker room, but I knew better than to do that. I was nude in front of them. It was so humiliating, I knew they could see my dick and I hated it. I usually erected giving them the chance to see me grow but I had no choice in this. It did it on its own. I couldn't stop it!
This was pure embarrassment as the younger girls had no reason to hide their interest. Everyone could see we were nude and got to look wheather we liked it or not.
The young girls were treated to seeing an older boy with out clothes on. NUDE! That definatly was embarrassing.
Everyone there knew we were uncomfortable but all we could was let them look right at us. It was so humiliating.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Benny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:30:10 02/18/18 Sun

I remember my first time at the beach. I was SO embarrassed! I was made to swim nude, my family had always seen male modesty as useless. I had 2 sisters who saw me nude many times, usually after a spanking. I was made to remain nude after as an added punishment allowing my sisters a chance to see my penis. I would always
erect before the hour was over giving them the chance to watch me get hard.
They always giggled as my penis did as nature had intended sticking straight up as they looked on. They commented on it as the embarrassment became too much and I fully erected skinning back my foreskin right before their eyes.
No matter how many times they got to see it happened it was so embarrassing. I felt so stupid standing there after I got hard and they could look right at me.
At the beach it was 100 times worse as there were more girls who I didn't even know and they were looking right at my penis. There I stood, naked as the day I was born. Girls made no effort to look away staring right at me. My sisters were no help inviting girls to play with us and teasing me the entire time about being nude! They were so cruel! My penis was completely visible and this girl was giggling as my sisters asked me questions about my penis in front of her.
It took only moments as I embarrassed as they spoke, making me grow hard as she watched! Nothing was ever that embarrassing, nothing!

Author:
Penis Inspector
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:10:55 03/15/18 Thu

I lived 4 blocks from the shore and visited every chance I got! I loved getting to see the boys totally nude! I was 10 years old and never had my parents there with me!
I would walk up to the boys and ask their name looking right at their penises! It was all right there for me to look at! Penis after penis! It was so exciting seeing how similar they looked but also noticing shuttle differences!
Some differences were not so suttle. Like circumcised or erect. Those were something I noticed right away. The boys were to macho to cover-up allowing me to see exactly what their penis looked like limp or stiff. I made no effort to hide my interest in their penises looking directly at them and commenting on their arrousal. I really enjoyed seeing their bodies and exploring the differences,
Not all boys erected as mentioned by other posts. Some boys were more comfortable with me seeing their penis than others but there were erections there to be seen. I loved going up to those boys and pointing out that their penis was stiff. It was funny watching them try to change the subject!
I loved clinging to boys with erections as they were very embarrassed about my being there and looking at all they had. Their penises bounced as I looked on sticking straight up! I would mention to them that their "wiener" was bouncing or comment on how stiff their "wiener" was making them very uncomfortable with my conversation. I really enjoyed teasing them with questions about their penis!
Some boys would get angry and head back into the water but many would just stand there allowing me to get a good look at their stuff! I rarely looked the boys in the eye as I liked observing their penis and testes. Once erect, both were clearly visible to me and I would comment on both as the boy stood in shock I guess!
Many times I got to check out a boys penis for 20 to 25 minutes, occasionally seeing his penis stiffen as it grew! It was cool seeing him extend like he did and then try to look all comfortable as it grew! I would tell him his "wiener" was moving around pointing right at it!
I found it interesting that most boys watched their penises stiffen as it happened. It was as if the wanted to see what I was getting to watch! Their face would get red and they would slowly get stiff. Once erect I teased them talking to them about how interesting it was to see them erect or how stiff their penis looked. I enjoyed watching them embarrass and tremble as I looked right at them or hearing their teeth chatter as the shame became too much for them to handle.
I went there every summer enjoying the boys nudity for 6 years! Penis watching for hours each day and enjoying the sights!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:11:03 03/15/18 Thu

Great story, Penis Inspector! How old were the guys you saw naked and did any of them cum for you? Did you ever bring your friends to see the boys naked? What was their reaction to seeing all those guys butt naked?

Author:
Penis Inspector
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:31 05/01/18 Tue

Jeepman, it was a long time ago for me. I remember going with girlfriends and talking about how each boy was different. I enjoyed teasing them about being nude and seeing them that way.
Their ages varied usually up to 11 or 12 I guess. Young enough where there was no pubic hair. There were other girls there too so the boys were exposed in front of more than just me. We never saw them lose it and shoot if, as I said before the would often just run into the water, no idea what they did while in the water.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.