VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Tom Lewis
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:50:12 01/05/18 Fri
In reply to: Mister Riley 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 14:57:17 07/06/17 Thu

I wrote a book about my time in the Army during the Vietnam War. In the chapter regarding the physical I was told by many that there were non-medical women present during the nude portions of the physical. I went on-line and asked for confirmation that this took place and I got over 40 that said yes that it did happen. Then I asked the same question again BUT I asked where, month and year. I got three that said that it happened. Now I would like for you to name the school or Ymca and the year. If you dont answer, then I would call complete bull-shit regarding your post. Sorry, dude, no when and where, "no truth to the story."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Tonya
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:54:10 01/11/18 Thu

Damn Tom, what are you, some kind of pervert. Read the stories, enjoy them for what they are and move on. What's with this cross examination of each story based on where, when, why and how. If you feel the stories are all bullshit leave the site! If that bothers you so much why are you staying here? That's why we call people like you TROLLS! You people are sick!!! Get with it guy! It's creepy you wanting to stick your nose in our business like that, especially us girls. Who know what you might be doing with that information, especially in this day and age! I don't trust you! So if you think my story,is bullshit, I think you are some kind of pervert. There! Now that's what I call truth!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Les
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:42:10 07/14/18 Sat

Ok. Senn high school and Chicago Y downtown between 1946 and 1950

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
to Les
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:00:42 07/15/18 Sun

What was your actual experience of swimming nude in front of female spectators?

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Les
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:45:52 07/23/18 Mon

There were no girls present

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.