VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:17:07 01/15/18 Mon
In reply to: Robby 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 00:15:55 01/04/18 Thu

Thanks for the info Betsy!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Gingerbread girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:00:23 01/26/18 Fri

I was raised in Minnesota thru the 50's being 74 at this time. I had many chances to see boys nude thru out that time!
I would say girls had the advantage over boys in those days as we were treated to plenty of male nudity. When I was a little girl I got to see neighbors and cousins totally nude as we swam or ran the sprinkler. Boys modesty was practically non existent back then.
Penises were seen out in the open and we saw erections too! It was common knowledge the boys would embarrass as we watched them get hard. Most if not all were uncircumcised so foreskin were a common sight. Watching as the foreskin slid back to reveal the shiny tip was a favorite amongst us girls. Getting to see the boys embarrassment result in a full blown hard-on pulling back the foreskin was very exciting!!!
The boys were made to go nude at the shore, they all seemed to show embarrassment over it. We got to see boys of all ages nude. As said before usually at 15 or 16 the boys would start wearing trunks to cover up their penis but until that time I got to see hundreds of boys I never met before totally nude.
I would talk with them about being nude and getting to see them erect as I watched. I guess that was considered teasing as it certainly did have an effect on them. It was fun to humiliate them knowing I had just met them and there they were nude for me and all the other girls to see.
We did talk amongst ourselves as well as infrontbof the boys about size and shape. If we wanted to put down a boy we would compair his size to others we saw while talking to them. Their erections would jump and jerk around being scarlet red as we enjoyed their torture.
Boys were expected to be tough and letting girls see you nude was not considered that bad. Girls were always treated to baby boys diaper changes getting to see their penis for as long as we wanted. Some moms even extended that privilege to us well into the boys 5th birthday. We had moms let their boys roam the neighborhood nude allowing us to see it all. Nothing was ever said about us checking them out feasting our eyes on their penises.
Yes, we were curious and yes, we did enjoy seeing their parts. We explored their bodies and satiated our curiosity as the boys went nude.
The other boys of course were ashamed about us knowing what they had. The tried to ignore the advantage given to us but it was something too personal to not stress over.
We could see exactly what a penis looked like and in mixed company that was very embarrassing for the other boys. We did tease them pointing at the little boys penises and asking if theirs looked like that. They became sheepish and tried to ignore the humiliation of having girls look at a nude boy, no matter how old he was!
The swimming was another treat we got to enjoy. Seeing my brother and cousins nude each year at the cabin was exciting. My cousin Lisa and I would compare notes on who was the longest or the thickest. Who had the longest foreskin or who's hard-on was the biggest. We enjoyed seeing them mature and change as they aged.
It was an educational experience learning about their body like that. We got to watch as they got hard and got to look for extended periods of time. Without getting into trouble! The boys hated it but in those days that was how it was! Often the boys stayed nude that entire day and we were allowed to look.
We got to see them totally nude as we played. Penises wiggling and flopping around as we socialized with them. Their penises would erect for no obvious reason and Lisa and I would have to giggle. It was new to us and we enjoyed seeing it happen!
Many said that was a double standard and it wasn't fair we saw so many boy secrets or that we never should have been allowed to enjoy their private parts. But it was the way it was back then, right or wrong. Just because it was unfair does not make it go away!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Danny (to Gingerbread girl)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:03:36 02/07/18 Wed

It was exactly as you say, there was a definite double standard where boys were displayed naked in front of girls for swimming, whether at the Y, at Summer camps or even at school where they had swimming pools, while the girls always wore swimsuits.

I was always jealous at the girls who could see us naked and even teased us about it sometimes but we couldn't see them the same way.
Some of the girls who would be seeing us swimming naked for the first time would blush as much as we did but still enjoyed looking. I remember the younger girls especially would shriek with delight upon seeing us naked for the first time.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Darren
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:12:41 02/18/18 Sun

Oh my yes, I really got embarrassed when there were younger girls there and there I was totally nude! My heart would jump straight into my throat if I saw girls 7 or 8. I hated it.
I wanted to turn around and go back into the locker room, but I knew better than to do that. I was nude in front of them. It was so humiliating, I knew they could see my dick and I hated it. I usually erected giving them the chance to see me grow but I had no choice in this. It did it on its own. I couldn't stop it!
This was pure embarrassment as the younger girls had no reason to hide their interest. Everyone could see we were nude and got to look wheather we liked it or not.
The young girls were treated to seeing an older boy with out clothes on. NUDE! That definatly was embarrassing.
Everyone there knew we were uncomfortable but all we could was let them look right at us. It was so humiliating.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Benny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:30:10 02/18/18 Sun

I remember my first time at the beach. I was SO embarrassed! I was made to swim nude, my family had always seen male modesty as useless. I had 2 sisters who saw me nude many times, usually after a spanking. I was made to remain nude after as an added punishment allowing my sisters a chance to see my penis. I would always
erect before the hour was over giving them the chance to watch me get hard.
They always giggled as my penis did as nature had intended sticking straight up as they looked on. They commented on it as the embarrassment became too much and I fully erected skinning back my foreskin right before their eyes.
No matter how many times they got to see it happened it was so embarrassing. I felt so stupid standing there after I got hard and they could look right at me.
At the beach it was 100 times worse as there were more girls who I didn't even know and they were looking right at my penis. There I stood, naked as the day I was born. Girls made no effort to look away staring right at me. My sisters were no help inviting girls to play with us and teasing me the entire time about being nude! They were so cruel! My penis was completely visible and this girl was giggling as my sisters asked me questions about my penis in front of her.
It took only moments as I embarrassed as they spoke, making me grow hard as she watched! Nothing was ever that embarrassing, nothing!

Author:
Penis Inspector
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:10:55 03/15/18 Thu

I lived 4 blocks from the shore and visited every chance I got! I loved getting to see the boys totally nude! I was 10 years old and never had my parents there with me!
I would walk up to the boys and ask their name looking right at their penises! It was all right there for me to look at! Penis after penis! It was so exciting seeing how similar they looked but also noticing shuttle differences!
Some differences were not so suttle. Like circumcised or erect. Those were something I noticed right away. The boys were to macho to cover-up allowing me to see exactly what their penis looked like limp or stiff. I made no effort to hide my interest in their penises looking directly at them and commenting on their arrousal. I really enjoyed seeing their bodies and exploring the differences,
Not all boys erected as mentioned by other posts. Some boys were more comfortable with me seeing their penis than others but there were erections there to be seen. I loved going up to those boys and pointing out that their penis was stiff. It was funny watching them try to change the subject!
I loved clinging to boys with erections as they were very embarrassed about my being there and looking at all they had. Their penises bounced as I looked on sticking straight up! I would mention to them that their "wiener" was bouncing or comment on how stiff their "wiener" was making them very uncomfortable with my conversation. I really enjoyed teasing them with questions about their penis!
Some boys would get angry and head back into the water but many would just stand there allowing me to get a good look at their stuff! I rarely looked the boys in the eye as I liked observing their penis and testes. Once erect, both were clearly visible to me and I would comment on both as the boy stood in shock I guess!
Many times I got to check out a boys penis for 20 to 25 minutes, occasionally seeing his penis stiffen as it grew! It was cool seeing him extend like he did and then try to look all comfortable as it grew! I would tell him his "wiener" was moving around pointing right at it!
I found it interesting that most boys watched their penises stiffen as it happened. It was as if the wanted to see what I was getting to watch! Their face would get red and they would slowly get stiff. Once erect I teased them talking to them about how interesting it was to see them erect or how stiff their penis looked. I enjoyed watching them embarrass and tremble as I looked right at them or hearing their teeth chatter as the shame became too much for them to handle.
I went there every summer enjoying the boys nudity for 6 years! Penis watching for hours each day and enjoying the sights!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:11:03 03/15/18 Thu

Great story, Penis Inspector! How old were the guys you saw naked and did any of them cum for you? Did you ever bring your friends to see the boys naked? What was their reaction to seeing all those guys butt naked?

Author:
Penis Inspector
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:37:31 05/01/18 Tue

Jeepman, it was a long time ago for me. I remember going with girlfriends and talking about how each boy was different. I enjoyed teasing them about being nude and seeing them that way.
Their ages varied usually up to 11 or 12 I guess. Young enough where there was no pubic hair. There were other girls there too so the boys were exposed in front of more than just me. We never saw them lose it and shoot if, as I said before the would often just run into the water, no idea what they did while in the water.

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.