VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jerome
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:06:20 02/08/18 Thu
In reply to: Ogre 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 14:37:01 02/08/18 Thu

Guys, come on now. We all know it doesn't take much to pop a boner, especially with a girl or girls looking on. He'll, just thinking about standing around nude with 10 or 12 girls seeing me nude can get me going jeez!
I know if I were 9, 10, 11 hell even now at 25 I think I would sprout wood if I was caught nude with that many girls looking! Get real! Its a natural instinct to do that, ya know! How can you help,but not grow hard in that situation.
I would tend to go with Ogre on this one! Boys at that age are just discovering girls and hell, their pecker if you see what I mean. If I were 9 and a bunch of girls were scoping out my pecker you better believe I would have or get a boner, jeez!
I am too young to know about this stuff but when I read it I wonder how it all happened. Some of the posts sorta explain it but it just seems so weird that only the boys were nude! Why?
I couldn't even imagine walking around a swimmi,g pool totally nude and there being girls in the audience looking right at me! Hell no!
It just doesn't make sense, and then for someone to say they didn't get boners! That takes the cake, jeez! Boys that age get boners looking at a tree, I mean, you know, anything can set that off!
To be very honest, I believe the part about the nude swimming overvtbe boys not getting boners, even though both look to be a little iffy to me.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Dolly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:37:55 02/08/18 Thu

Guys, I have thought about this long and hard (yes, the pun is intended)! I would like to know if these erections are caused by shame and embarrassment or are they caused by arousal? I have heard differing explanations. I feel that if it is embarrassment there would be a good likelihood that the 9 year olds you are discussing would have hard-ons, but if it is arousal I tend to say they would not! Just my opinion!!!
I babysat young boys and yes, at bath time they would get hard-one. These were 6, 7, even 8 year old boys who,stuck straight up as I undressed them for their baths. Their little wieners would get stiff almost as if to say "Nice to see ya there young lady!" And they stayed stiff well after they got into their pajamas! I could see the tenting in their bottoms!
One boy named Brian would let me look at his hard-on even after his bath. It would stick out of his fly and point straight up! I would tell him his wiener was poking out and he would ask if I wanted to look at it! Which of course, I did!
I could hear his teeth chatter and saw his legs tremble as I looked him over real good. He looked more like he was embarrassed than aroused. He bit his bottom lip as his little hard-on throbbed while I took all his male parts in.
At bath time I would was his hard-on using the soap on my hands. I know that had a lot to do with him being hard and probably a little something to do with him wanting me to see him nude after his bath.
I sat with him for 2 years and he always remained nude after his bath. I was only 2 years older than himso we had a rather interesting relationship to say the least.
Brian would tell me what it felt like as I looked at or touched him. He was embarrassed and it sure looked like he was. His face would go all red and his hard-on would take on a deep shade of red. I would talk about how hard his wiener was and how I liked getting to see it. It seemed to get him even more embarrassed.
Hence my question, is it embarrassment or arousal?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:25:16 02/08/18 Thu

Dolly, it can be caused by both embarrassment and arousal. Every year I go to the Bay to Breakers run in San Francisco (I have told stories of this in other posts). I get totally bare naked during the run with all ages of girls/women witnessing my nudity in broad daylight right in the streets. In my case I have to admit that I get embarrassed when I am seen naked by so many females and yet it is such a turn on for me being naked in a place where it is usually forbidden. I especially get a kick out of the young girls that notice me and burst out laughing and staring making all sorts of comments about me. They can be as young as 10 years or so and many have followed me around the course getting to see me up close and personal in all my naked glory. I have been touched by them as well and of course they take pictures of me or with me so their friends can see later. I don't mind and actually love the attention and my dick responds to all the comments and attention. It's a funny feeling to be so embarrassed and yet turned on all at the same time.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Wendy G.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:42:39 07/19/18 Thu

I would have to agree with Dolly. I sat 3 different boys between 6, 9 and 11. This was a few years back and parents really saw no need for boys modesty.
I will not use any last names but I will use the boys first name to differentiate the separate situations.
The 6 year old was Blake and I got to bathe him usually every time I sat for him. Blake did erect every time I bathed him. His penis would slowly grow as he stood waiting for the bath water to fill the tub. His face would go red and he got real serious as I saw his nude body. I was 13 years old and there were a few years between our ages! I did was his penis and he did fidget a bit as I sapped him up. I would be willing to bet my sitters pay he was truly embarrassed.
The 9 year old was Jimmy. He to got a bath each time I sat for him. I saw his penis and he hated me being in there with him. I asked him why he was so upset and he told me that I was a girl and he was a boy and I shouldn't be allowed to see him nude. His penis was very hard thru out the bath and bounced the entirety of his bath time. When I sapped up his penis he would fidget and wiggle a lot. He told me it felt "funny" when I put the soap on him and he didn't know exactly how it felt. He would also have little slips where his penis would come out as we watched TV or he put his pajama bottoms on backwards and would have to take them off (as I watched) to fix them. Not sure if that was a Babysitter crush or if he just was that dumb. He stayed erect and take his time out to,g his pajamas on after his bath as if he was letting me look at him nude.
Jack was 11 and he usually bathed alone. His parents made him leave the bathroom door unlocked and I was supposed to go in and check on him. He always talked to me when I entered and sat on the toilet seat. He would usually erect as I sat there and the tip of his erection would poke out of the water. At first I didn't say anything about it but over time I began pointing it out to him. He would say he was sorry but I noticed he never filled the tub to the level where I couldn't see him after he erected.
I decided to play his game and really tried to embarrass him by talking about his penis once he was fully erect. I stayed longer and constantly discussed his penis and how it grew and stuck straight up. I would tell him it was time to get out of the tub and wait there for him to get out holding the towel for him once he got out. I would ask him how long his penis was once erect and he said he didn't know so one day I measured him. At first he was all for it but after I got the tape measure out he had second thoughts.
I measured his length (5 inches) and his girth (3.5 inches) causing him great shame. I made sure I touched his penis a few times as he was only a year and a half younger than I was.
After that he showed me his foreskin and let me watch him get hard. He even called me up to the bathroom to show me a cut he had on his leg while he stood totally nude and erect. He was very embarrassed but there was no reason he had to stay nude for me to see his injury. To be honest I looked at his erection more than I did the cut. It was at my eye level and it was bouncing around a lot.
After cleaning up one night I heard Jimmy grunting and walked in on him jerking off in his bedroom. He stopped, then started back up as I watched. It was very exciting seeing him do that to himself then he came as I watched. We never said a word about it that night but every time after that when I sat for him he put on a show for me. Over time I helped him get off and he never went back to jerking off.
We only went that far and never had real sex or anything other than a hand job. Jimmy said it was extremely embarrassing but that made him feel really excited. It was a lot of fun and we got him to cum 3 times in one night a few times.
I feel Jimmy too was embarrassed but found it exciting. It was of course another case of a Babysitter Crush but my involvement kept it ongoing. It is because of these different situations that I base my decision. Boys do get embarrassed more so than excited by the nudity, the excitement is founded on the expectation of climax.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jet pilot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:55:00 07/19/18 Thu

Interesting story Wendy G. But why did you flip flop the names Jack and Jimmy? It sort of put a hole in the credibility of your story!
Sorry but I found it to be a bit bogus after seeing that in her story!

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.