VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Disney Fan #1
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:47:02 02/09/18 Fri
In reply to: Joe Barnette 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 00:16:34 02/08/18 Thu

I remember going to my brothers swim practices before my Brownie meetings. Joe swam totally nude and I got to see him without clothes for over an hour. He would grow erect but soon after he was erect he would shrink back down. All the boys would get sorta hard or totally hard then go back to soft again. At Charlie's meets
I found the male form completely exhilarating getting to see so many boys nude. I was 8 years old and saw 15 or so penises every Saturday morning. At Charlie's meets there were twice as many boys so twice as many penises to see.
I was rather moist thru my Brownie meetings after experiencing so much male nudity and always told my friends all that I saw at the swim practice. I described to them the way the boys got erect and stayed that way then went soft as I watched. The girls clung to each word as I went further into detail.
Once Diane Parker needed a ride so mom let her sit thru Charlies practice with me. She too was really interested in all the nude boys as her and I and couldn't believe all the penises she got to see. We were the most popular girls at the Brownies meeting telling everyone all we got to see.
There were some erections that we saw but there were also boys who were soft showing foreskins. Diane was so confused by this but better understood once one of the uncircumcised boys erected as we watched and his foreskin pulled back!
I loved being allowed to see the boys nude and know exactly what they looked like. There was no question in my mind as to what boys kept hidden. I knew all about their penises and how they differed.
I was even allowed to see Joe nude at the beach. He was erect most of that day and I got to see him close up. I had no idea how different his penis looked that close. I couldn't stop staring at it so mom just let me have a good long staring session to stop Joe from fussing about it.
I felt funny just looking at him for the sake of looking but at the same moment it was nice being able to take my time getting more familiar with it. I mean it WAS his penis that I was getting to see. Joe complained that he should get to look at mine but mom said I didn't swim nude in front if other boys!
I still stared after my good long look as it amazed me seeing all the veins and bumps on it. It was about 6 months later Joe asked me If I wanted to look at it again. Mom had gone to Aunt Sally's leaving us alone for a few hours. I got to not only look but hold his penis. Joe arched his back and wiggled his toes as I began to feel his penis. His breaths quickened then he squeezed his legs together as I adjusted my grip. I ran my finger down the underside of his shaft then I rubbed his pee hole. I was so excited finally feeling how it felt. I finally saw him get an erection start to finish from close up and watched it stick straight up! He let me rub it and hold it until we heard moms car drive up.
He looked really embarrassed after I had that session with him. About 2 weeks later he asked me again and I agreed. I enjoyed the chance to handle his penis and after about half an hour he started to groan. I asked him if he was OK and he said it felt good. We did that a few times after allowing me to touch him and play with him.
About the third time Joe shot off as I played with him. He was very embarrassed by it but I found it beyond thrilling. I saw him shoot his wad almost across the room then his penis shrink letting me see his foreskin cover the tip.
From then on we did that every day we had the chance. I got to know Charlie in such a different way. He let me play with him as much as I wanted after that. He shot off every time I rubbed him and I loved seeing him shoot-off,

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Rudy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:00:10 02/10/18 Sat

Erections were actually discouraged during nude swim meets. Most coaches carried a small ping pong paddle or small leather strap around their waist and would take a boy who was erect aside and give him a few swats.
The reasoning was that if a boy got erect he wasn't paying attention to the swimming but to the spectators, which lessened his performance. So a few swats soon brought his attention back to the swimming competition.
Seeing an erect boy getting swatted was amusing to watch especially for the female spectators.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.