VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeff
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:14:04 02/26/18 Mon
In reply to: Flower 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 14:00:49 02/26/18 Mon

Flower, I understand what you mean. How old were the boys you watched competing?
I was in both the school and the Y junior teams from age 12 to 14, so I was used to the nudity. Our coaches always insisted to concentrate on the swimming and not on the spectators. To be honest erections were relatively few among the boys and at those ages were not so significant, which is probably why they were allowed to be held in the nude in front of girls of all ages.
The older boys wore thin speedo-like trunks which did not leave much to the imagination and erections would form a prominent tent which amused the girls and women.
However at those ages in the nude junior teams boys were in different stages of development with penises of all shapes and sizes which I have no doubt girls enjoyed watching and comparing. Most were hairless though some, or most, did get some pubic hair by age 14. I started growing pubic hair at 13.

As for shame and embarrassment...well...some boys were indifferent, others felt the shame and embarrassment, while others were proud to show off their bodies. So it was really a mix. And yes, some boys got excited by all that female attention.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Flower
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:19:39 02/27/18 Tue

Jeff, I was young, 10 or so, so I guess the boys were my brothers age, 12ish. The boys were somewhat embarrassed and I remember being fascinated when I found out that was why they erected.
I don't remember exactly how many were there with erections. I saw a few I guess but it sure comes back to me as almost all of them. I will admit it was fun watching as they grew and seeing their foreskin pull over the tips. That was on boys close enough to see. They stood maybe 5 or 6 feet away when we were on the front row. We got a pretty good look at them growing stiff from where we sat. On rare occasions a boy would pass right in front of us, maybe a foot away and we really got a great viewing of his penis.
I never heard their coach yelling at them for having erections so I am not sure if that happened in their locker room or even at all. Some of the boys stayed erect for a good bit of time if I remember correctly. I mean they were easy to spot and we thought they looked funny sticking straight up like that.
My brother was hard a lot! I pretty much remember seeing his hard every meet! It was a thrill to me getting to watch as it happened to him and the other boys. I figured they had to be really embarrassed for it to happen, but I was young then.
It probably was a pretty big deal, I mean just letting everyone look at you nude and erect had to be traumatic and stressful!
I always wanted to get to see my brother close up and personal but it never happened. He always knew where I was sitting and never walked by us.
I never knew of any of those boys having pubic hair. They were all bald to my best recollection, it was a long time ago.
Most of the boys were uncircumcised, I was amazed when I saw the difference! It was so exciting seeing that many different boys nude and being allowed to look at their penises! I truly enjoyed seeing the boys erect, maybe I am remembering only those who were hard, not sure!
It was very educational, in a naughty way as we got to see so much about their bodies! I remember wanting to sneak in a camera to take pictures but I didn't want my mom to know I was interested in the boys penises, although she probably knew anyhow! It was almost rude how much we were allowed to see. The boys were so exposed and we got to look all we wanted!
You had to be somewhat embarrassed as you saw girls in the bleachers that might be looking at you totally nude! They saw your penis and knew exactly what it looked like. Be honest! Did you ever get an erection in front of everyone. Was it truly humiliating sharing that with girls there? Did you ever think of it afterwards and get hard again? Just wondering!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeff (to Flower)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:49:39 02/27/18 Tue

There was always some embarrassment with all those girls looking at you, especially if they were from your class at school or neighbor girls who had brothers on the team.
Like you said we couldn't hide anything from their eyes, both our fronts and butts and butt cracks were on full display for their eyes to feast on.

But we had some encouragement because they would clap and cheer us on during the races and that was a boost to our young egos. In a way we loved the attention and even forgot our nudity for a while. The embarrassment was only felt when we had to stand waiting between races.

Yes, we all got erections at some time or the other, including me. Maybe 2 or 3 boys would get erect at any one time in each team, sometimes more for some reason. The funny thing is that it was mostly the new boys on the team, not being used to it, who would erect most often. I guess most of us were just used to it and did not erect so much. In any case we were all young and mostly bald boys and our erections were not that significant although prominent and easily noticeable.

As to your last question, yes I would sometimes pleasure myself at home after a meet when there was a girl from school or the neighborhood that I fancied among the spectators, or some female teacher that I had a crush on, knowing that they were staring and enjoying my nakedness.
Did you and the other girls do the same when alone at home after seeing so many naked boys, especially those you fancied or had a crush on?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Big Mac
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:12:34 02/28/18 Wed

A few years back I played baseball in college. I was fortunate enough to be a pretty good player and our team finished the season in a race for our conference championship.
In the biggest game of the year I went 5 for five, hit for the cycle and drove in 6 runs. I was the star of that game and it put us in first place in our conference!
I was interviewed by 3 TV stations on the field, I had 2 radio interviews in the dugout, the coach handed me the game ball in our team meeting followed by 4 newspaper interviews in the locker room. By the time I was heading to the shower most of the other guys were heading to "Home Plate" a local bar we liked to frequent.
I decided I would take a long shower and relax a bit. To my surprise I heard a females voice echoing in the shower. I was a bit concerned seeing that I was nude and pretty much alone. I walked toward the entrance to see who was there.
A very attractive lady with a press pass was standing there and kindly asked if she could have an interview. I told her I had just got in to which she replied she would wait. Realizing she would not take the hint I finished rincing off and headed out.
I reached out to get a towel only to realize they were taken down to the laundry room and I was without. I poked my head out to check if one was left to me only to find they were all gone. I looked over to the lady and explained my predicament. She told me she could deal with it if I could.
I really was not expecting that answer. I thought about it for a moment and figured why not! I proudly walked out of the shower as naked as the day I was born. The lady walked up to me and introduced herself extending her hand, which I shook!
We exchanged pleasantries and she began asking me questions. Exposed full frontal I answered her being a bit nervous about standing there with her nude. On about the 4th question I felt my penis stir and unfortunately I began to erect. Being a reporter, she noticed my situation and smiled as my penis stirred. Slowly I began to swell and she told me maybe we should wait until I was done pointing directly at my erection as it continued.
I wasn't sure how to professionally excuse myself but it was all academic at this point as she was looking on as I extended. Sticking stralght at her I couldn't find the right words to say. She was looking right at my erection which was now sticking straight up and throbbing.
There I was standing only inches away from her with an erection that was bouncing with every beat of my heart. She looked right at me and assured me it was not a problem for her. It felt as if I would burst right out of my skin as my penis was harder than ever before! I had to fight the urge to cover up a few times as she commented on how nice it looked and how fast it was bouncing.
I was shocked that I grew erect but more shocked that she watched and was making comments about my penis. She told me she preferred circumcised guys but it was exciting seeing my foreskin stretch back as I grew. I couldn't t believe she was being so candid about getting to watch as I erected in front of her. She explained it wasn't the first time she saw an athlete's penis erect being that she was allowed in the locker rooms.
I still had not regained my exposure enough to say anything after my little performance. She giggled a bit and reminded me of how hard it looked. We were actually talking about my penis which had just fully erected as she watched. This was very awkward. Without warning she took her pen and tapped the tip of my erection saying we needed to get on with the interview.
She started asking another few questions about the game then told me I was leaking pointing to a glistening stream of pre-cum flowing to the floor. She smiled at me and said it looked like I was pretty excited. I don't know how but I felt my penis actually get stiffer. She smiled at me and suggested I take care of my little problem. I used my hand and whipped of the stream to which she replied that it wasn't what she meant giggling again.
It didn't take long for another bead of pre-cum drop causing her to point at my penis. It was obvious she was enjoying this with my erection putting on another show for her. She asked a few more questions then began to talk about my penis some more. She asked how long it was when erect and commented on my girth as she made no attempt to hide her interest. I began to tremble as the shame of what was going on took over. She was now looking only at my penis and inspecting every inch I had. She used her pen to move my penis looking at everything male about me. She looked at my balls and said I might need to take care of those pushing them side to side, then thanked me for "everything"! Before she left she had the nerve to shake my erection not my hand and asked me if I needed any help with that pointing right at my erection.
Needless to say I exploded right into her hand shooting off as she slowly stroked my erection. I continued to cum as she walked me back into the shower. She suggested I get cleaned up rincing her hand off in the water before she left.
This was easily one of the most embarrassing and humiliating moments of my life and clearly one I would never forget. By the way, she wrote a glowing report about me in her report! She said in the report she even got to "hold the bat" that helped me win the game!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:19:55 02/28/18 Wed

Awesome story, Big Mac!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Flower
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:28:05 03/01/18 Thu

Thanks Jeff, I had asked males I know how they might react to such a situation and they all said at that age it definatly would have caused an erection. These guys said young boys are naturally embarrassed when exposed to fully dressed girls.
I know if it were me I would have been embarrassed out of my mind. Knowing that everyone there could see me nude and specifically my coochie. I would have lost it totally!
To me those boys were so ashamed by all we saw. I mean, I got to watch some of these boys grow erections, that must have been very humiliating to share with a large group of people, not to mention bleachers full of girls!
As for how we reacted I can only say what I did, we never bragged about our sexual accomplishments. I became very moist at the meets, I will admit this! I remember closing my eyes days after the meet and reliving the excitement of seeing the nude boys. I did pleasure myself after the meets as the excitement was so intense. I mean really, so many boys were nude there. I was looking at 20 to 25 nude boys from about 5 or 6 feet. I saw their most private parts and watched as they erected, yes I was turned on and yes I got excited and yes, I got caught up in the moment the nights after meets!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Casper
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:53:33 03/03/18 Sat

This doubt bullshit is beginning to upset me! Why is it so difficult for many of you understand that boys did have to swim nude in the 50's and early to mid 60's!
I never swam nude but was made to attend my brothers meets and they most definatly swam in the nude. Their penises were very visible to any and all girls were there. Anyone who attended could see the girls were there to see the nude boys, not the swimming.
I often felt the shame having so many nude boys standing in front of so many girls! There was little they couldn't see. Many of the boys would erect then go limp then erect again throughout the meet. It was normal, I mean they were nude and showing it all to girls around their age! Who wouldn't be embarrassed? And having girls seeing guys with erections or worse yet growing erect was even embarrassing for me to watch!
My stomach was on fire the entire time knowing all that the girls were getting to see. Nothing was hidden from them so they all knew exactly what I had too! Every time a girl looked at me I felt embarrassed as they all saw penises anywhere they looked. I was so nervous being a part of this penis display! There was no way the girls were not penis watching!
I guess more than anything I was jealous about so many girls getting to see male genitalia so easily! It was right there for all to see! I was so humiliated as I could see exactly what the girls saw. There it was, free for them to look right at. Penises were everywhere!
I was sick with shame being there amongst a bunch girls looking at nude boys. Girls were giggling as they watched all those nude males so exposed! So much was there for the girls to learn about. Seeing their penises fully erect and knowing those girls could see it too! It just wasn't fair! Why were they allowed to know so much about our bodies, I mean erections! It was so embarrassing knowing they were looking at their erections!
I tried to pass it off as just a bad situation but the shame was too much. Everything was there for them to see. There was no good reason for the girls to have to be there with the boys having to be nude! Every girl there knew exactly what 25 to 30 penises looked like. They could see the differences between hard and soft, circumcised and uncircumcised, so many humiliating secrets now out in the open.
It is exactly what is ment about the double standard of male nudity for females to see and enjoy!

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.