VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Big Mac
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:12:34 02/28/18 Wed
In reply to: Jeff 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 23:49:39 02/27/18 Tue

A few years back I played baseball in college. I was fortunate enough to be a pretty good player and our team finished the season in a race for our conference championship.
In the biggest game of the year I went 5 for five, hit for the cycle and drove in 6 runs. I was the star of that game and it put us in first place in our conference!
I was interviewed by 3 TV stations on the field, I had 2 radio interviews in the dugout, the coach handed me the game ball in our team meeting followed by 4 newspaper interviews in the locker room. By the time I was heading to the shower most of the other guys were heading to "Home Plate" a local bar we liked to frequent.
I decided I would take a long shower and relax a bit. To my surprise I heard a females voice echoing in the shower. I was a bit concerned seeing that I was nude and pretty much alone. I walked toward the entrance to see who was there.
A very attractive lady with a press pass was standing there and kindly asked if she could have an interview. I told her I had just got in to which she replied she would wait. Realizing she would not take the hint I finished rincing off and headed out.
I reached out to get a towel only to realize they were taken down to the laundry room and I was without. I poked my head out to check if one was left to me only to find they were all gone. I looked over to the lady and explained my predicament. She told me she could deal with it if I could.
I really was not expecting that answer. I thought about it for a moment and figured why not! I proudly walked out of the shower as naked as the day I was born. The lady walked up to me and introduced herself extending her hand, which I shook!
We exchanged pleasantries and she began asking me questions. Exposed full frontal I answered her being a bit nervous about standing there with her nude. On about the 4th question I felt my penis stir and unfortunately I began to erect. Being a reporter, she noticed my situation and smiled as my penis stirred. Slowly I began to swell and she told me maybe we should wait until I was done pointing directly at my erection as it continued.
I wasn't sure how to professionally excuse myself but it was all academic at this point as she was looking on as I extended. Sticking stralght at her I couldn't find the right words to say. She was looking right at my erection which was now sticking straight up and throbbing.
There I was standing only inches away from her with an erection that was bouncing with every beat of my heart. She looked right at me and assured me it was not a problem for her. It felt as if I would burst right out of my skin as my penis was harder than ever before! I had to fight the urge to cover up a few times as she commented on how nice it looked and how fast it was bouncing.
I was shocked that I grew erect but more shocked that she watched and was making comments about my penis. She told me she preferred circumcised guys but it was exciting seeing my foreskin stretch back as I grew. I couldn't t believe she was being so candid about getting to watch as I erected in front of her. She explained it wasn't the first time she saw an athlete's penis erect being that she was allowed in the locker rooms.
I still had not regained my exposure enough to say anything after my little performance. She giggled a bit and reminded me of how hard it looked. We were actually talking about my penis which had just fully erected as she watched. This was very awkward. Without warning she took her pen and tapped the tip of my erection saying we needed to get on with the interview.
She started asking another few questions about the game then told me I was leaking pointing to a glistening stream of pre-cum flowing to the floor. She smiled at me and said it looked like I was pretty excited. I don't know how but I felt my penis actually get stiffer. She smiled at me and suggested I take care of my little problem. I used my hand and whipped of the stream to which she replied that it wasn't what she meant giggling again.
It didn't take long for another bead of pre-cum drop causing her to point at my penis. It was obvious she was enjoying this with my erection putting on another show for her. She asked a few more questions then began to talk about my penis some more. She asked how long it was when erect and commented on my girth as she made no attempt to hide her interest. I began to tremble as the shame of what was going on took over. She was now looking only at my penis and inspecting every inch I had. She used her pen to move my penis looking at everything male about me. She looked at my balls and said I might need to take care of those pushing them side to side, then thanked me for "everything"! Before she left she had the nerve to shake my erection not my hand and asked me if I needed any help with that pointing right at my erection.
Needless to say I exploded right into her hand shooting off as she slowly stroked my erection. I continued to cum as she walked me back into the shower. She suggested I get cleaned up rincing her hand off in the water before she left.
This was easily one of the most embarrassing and humiliating moments of my life and clearly one I would never forget. By the way, she wrote a glowing report about me in her report! She said in the report she even got to "hold the bat" that helped me win the game!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:19:55 02/28/18 Wed

Awesome story, Big Mac!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.