VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Coffee Hound
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:20:18 03/08/18 Thu
In reply to: Dave 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 19:35:51 03/07/18 Wed

Dave, you have me squirming here. I can only imagine how much fun those girls had seeing your penises at that age, oh my!
I would have been so excited being allowed to see that many boys totally nude. I have been reading these stories and really enjoying them. I'm not judging anyone here as to their truthfulness, but just the thought of getting to see boys that were made to stand around nude in front of girls is a total turn on for me.
I can only imagine the shame they went thru knowing the girls were getting to see them nude. Just sitting there looking at their penises all I wanted makes me excited. I could only imagine how fast their hearts must have been beating as they looked at all the girls getting to see them nude, NUDE!
And you said they got erections as the girls there got to watch, just "boing" and they were getting a hard-on! I have to tell you that had to be exciting, getting to see them grow and all. They had to be pretty embarrassed having girls see that happening. Wow! They got to see them get hard then walk around with an erection, I am so jealous!
I mean that would have been so cool to see as you said, so many different shapes and sizes. Penises were probably everywhere you looked!
I have to ask how close those girls were to you. Some of the boys in the other stories said they could hear what girls in the bleachers were saying about their penises. I can't imagine how that would feel! Having to hear them talk about your penis as it grew right there in front of them!
This site is so much fun reading, I love hearing how embarrassed you boys got! I really wish I was around back then!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Sylvia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:07:52 06/23/18 Sat

Trust me Coffee Hound, you would have been in heaven had you been around when my brothers swam. They went to the YMCA to learn how to swim and that too was totally nude. My mom took me along and at 8 years old I got to see both my brothers NUDE! Naked as J-birds!
It was funny as their boners were concert with the lessons. If it was interesting their boners would go down if they were standing around bored "pop" they got boners!
There were other girls there too getting to see their peckers. We would sit together and talk about circumcised and uncircumcised peckers. They were fun to watch getting hard, then going soft, then getting hard through out their lessons. After about 4 or 5 lessons I pretty much knew what boys had down there! There was no doubt as I saw the real deal each time I went to a swim lesson. We were only a few feet away from them seeing EVERYTHING they had! You could see their per hole at the tip and if they were not hard you could see their foreskin too.
As my brothers classes came near the end I was worried that would be the end to all my excitement but mom put them into competition and we got to go to meets and practices. There were age groups and older boys all walking around nude! I got to see older boys and how they looked different from boys my brothers age.
These older boys had much bigger rockets and were so exciting to watch. When they got boners the had them for a while and their balls were much bigger!! It was so exciting getting to just look and see so many nude boys!!!
My brothers swam competitively for 3 years, all 3 years they and the competition were always nude! It was great. I really enjoyed seeing the older boys penises and getting to see a few of them get a boner as we watched!
It was so exciting and helped me to prepare for dating and sexual activity as I grew older! Too bad this still doesn't go on for the girls of today!!! Girl Power!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:21:06 06/24/18 Sun

What made it more humiliating and embarrassing during swim lessons was that the girl instructors would hold us with one hand under our chest and the other hand cupping our genitals to make us practice different strokes in the water.

This holding and fingering of our genitals inevitably frequently gave us erections.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Hootie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:39:18 06/24/18 Sun

What I hated was at the American Red Cross swim classes we were made to swim nude in mixed swim classes. Worse than that was when they made us float on our back with penises showing. The class made a circle around you and there it was. Your penis! Most of us got erections laying on our back in front of the girls right at eye level. It was highly embarrassing knowing all those girls were looking right at your penis!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Biscut Eater
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:27:05 07/03/18 Tue

Hey Billy, I know exactly what you were talking about! Our instructors name was Joan and she too would hold us by our penis as we would kick our feet! There was no doubt she was playing with my penis as I would kick. She literally held my penis like you hold a hammer. If you didn't already have a boner you did after that! She would smile at me and say to practice holding on to the side of the pool and we would do it again later.
We had to "do it right" before we could leave for the day and the girls would all stand by the ladder to see our boners as we exited the pool! It was very embarrassing to say the least!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:02:43 07/04/18 Wed

I don't know if this was normal practice or if the girls took advantage of this to hold and finger our penises under water while holding us, but it was probably the most convenient way to be held safely to float while practicing various moves in the water.

The girl instructors were all HS or college girls and each would have 4 or 5 boys in her group. At age 11 and 12 one could not be unaware of her hand and fingers holding your genitals while you splashed your feet about the water with your penis rubbing in every direction in her cupping hand, especially if you were erect.

The other 4 boys in each group would be standing in the shallow end of the water waiting their turn, some of them already or still with an erect boy penis.

How old were you at the time?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Biscut Eater
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:36:04 07/05/18 Thu

I was 9. Joan had her daughter and a few of her friends there to help keep the order. I am guessing they were 14 or 15.
This was with the American Red Cross and we swam at the high schools pool. There were boys of all ages there and I remember a few of those boys were like you 11 or 12. It had to be rough on them showing there stuff to girls only a few years older than them! I was rather embarrassed myself!
Joan was the instructor and the girls would hold us up and play with our penises under water! It felt funny being held like that And once in a while Joan would teach us as the girl held us rubbing our penis or squeezing our balls. It was very hard to concentrait when that was going on!
Did you have girls in your class, we did and I think they knew that the girls were groping us. There were only 3 girls but they always passed their drills before we did and would stand by the ladder and look at our boners as we exited the pool. I really hated that!!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Winlow C Flydipper
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:18:36 07/05/18 Thu

Biscuit: I've heard of this kind of thing before, but only in Europe. One guy once posted that his mixed swim class was boys nude, girls in suits. He said it was in Dearborn, Michigan in the early 60s.
Could you tell me when and where this took place, if it's not too much to ask? Thanks.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Billy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:44:16 07/06/18 Fri

I can't speak for Biscut, but I don't think it would have been that rare to have mixed classes at the age he mentions when he was 9.
As other posters have said it was not uncommon for sisters and other girls accampanied by parents to watch the boys, maybe up to 11 or 12, swimming classes as spectators, or maybe even at swim meets.
But for teenage boys having female spectators, let alone mixed swimming CFNM classes would have been much rarer if it really happened.

Our classes were not mixed although we had young female instructors as I recounted in my previous post.
But I knew an older guy who said that in his grade school in the early 50s up to 10 or 11 they had mixed swim classes with boys always nude and girls wearing swimsuits.
I remember he was very angry about it when he told me this many years later, saying that the school supplied swimsuits and even swimcaps for girls but they did not supply anything for the boys to even just cover their genitals or butt cracks.

So in all I think it much depended on the era and the age of the boys. The more one goes backward in time it would have been more common and accepted as normal by society.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Billy (to Biscut Eater)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:26:11 07/06/18 Fri

We did not have girls in our classes apart from the girl instructors.
Altough it was embarrassing and humiliating being naked in front of them and fondled underwater as they held us up no one dared complain or cause trouble because in those days you would be taken out of the pool and be swatted on your bare butt with everyone looking on.
This happened a few times during our classes if some boy was misbehaving and it was funny to watch a boy getting his bare butt hand swatted in a standing position at the side of the pool.
Was this also the case in your classes?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Biscut Eater
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:42 07/06/18 Fri

I think with all the girls around plus most of us had hard ons no one really wanted to bring any extra attention to themselves.
We did have a boy who's penis poked a girl in the butt. He swore up and down he didn't do it on purpose. The girls were terrible about teasing us about seei,g our penis. I was just a bad situation all around!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Dawn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:13:42 06/27/18 Wed

It is exciting reading these posts about penises and erections! I too had opportunities to see boys nude when I was young and it was quite stimulating if I may say so myself.
I was 8 the first time we went to the beach and I got to see boys of all ages stark naked! I saw so many nude boys and enjoyed seeing their penises. I also got to watch as their penises extended into erections or saw boys walking the beach with their penises standing straight up wiggling as they walked!
It was very entertaining getting to see the boys parts and seeing how they all looked the same. I found it exciting learning about boys penises seeing them soft and hard!
I was also very turned on knowing I had seen so much about their bodies, getting to see what they had always covered up! It was a stimulating feeling and I really enjoyed it!
So much about them was now something I now knew. I had seen their penises and known their embarrassment as I watched their penises grow! It was fascinating seeing everything I saw and on that visit and other visits to the beach.
As I grew older I truly enjoyed seeing the penises of all the boys and sometimes even grown men. Seeing the differences age made on penis size was very interesting allowing me to see penises on all age groups of males. I was very excited by seeing circumcised and uncircumcised penises and seeing them both soft and hard! It was a fun experience I will enjoy forever!

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:27:43 06/27/18 Wed

Dawn, how old were you when you saw adult men totally naked and what was their reaction to you seeing them? Did you get close and try to talk to them? Were they embarrassed or did they try to show off for you?

Author:
Dawn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:38:13 06/28/18 Thu

Jeepman, I think it was when I was 10. We were at a beach adjacent to a clothing optional beach. I walked above the warning sign purposely and planned on saying I had got lost looking for my parents should I get caught. I was never asked where my parents were but I did see a bunch of nude men. There were 2 who showed me their penises as they erected and that was quite the turn on. The last guy who let me watch him grow asked me back to his blanket and promised me he would let me touch it but I chickened out and went back to the clothes section.
I would say the first guy got kind of embarrassed but the second was showing off. He was probably sincere but I was way to frightened and ran away.

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:30:36 06/29/18 Fri

We competed nude in our junior teams at 12-13 yo at swim meets. I am sure that the girls, especially our age, came to see penises and not because they were interested in swimming competitions.

As if it was not enough to have sisters as spectators they also brought their friends over to have a visual feast.
Yes, some of the girls were younger than us and some of them couldn't hide their excitement at seeing us boys all naked.
A few of them would tease us about it when they saw us back in the neighborhood. Also a few of the younger girls or our age would want to put their hands inside our pants to feel our butts and penises when we were alone together. If I fancied a girl I would let her do it and show her how to wank me.

Author:
Vernon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:46:23 06/30/18 Sat

When I was 11 I was part of a swim team with the YMCA. It was 1957 and I was an above average swimmer.
At that time boys had to swim nude and it was no surprise that girls were allowed to see us totally nude! They were rather brazen about it getting to see our bodies and more importantly our penises.
We were at their mercy, totally exposed as we were there with our penises on display! The girls were more than ecstatic getting to see exactly what we usually hid from them.
At the pool the girls gawked at all that made us different. We were totally nude, full frontal for them to see! Our penises, which were usually covered in modesty, were now shared with girls of all ages. They were educated to the male form at our expense allowing girls to know beyond a shadow of a doubt what a penis actually looked like.
Worse yet, many boys bared it all, including erections for all the girls to enjoy! They were shown how our penises transformed right before their eyes from flaccid to fully erect.
We swam in front of hundreds of spectators at meets that year allowing countless girls the chance to see a penis just by showing up! The shame and embarrassment that resulted from the exposure was not easy to endure. Everyone there could see your penis and knew exactly what you looked like nude. That is very traumatic for an 11 year old boy. I had nightmares about the girls getting to see me and touch me. The humiliation was over the top!
The girls would point at you covering their mouths then whispering and laughing. There was no way to control your embarrassment then suddenly you grew erect. Everyone there got to see it happen and you could only let them watch.
Many people said you could turn around or get into the water but there were races going on in the pool and turning around only drew even more attention to your problem. You had no control over your erection and it sometimes lasted for the entire meet. The girls really loved that!
It was your penis they were looking at, these were girls you didn't even know! They got to see everything and didn't even have to behave. It was so unfair!

Author:
Chase
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:40:05 07/10/18 Tue

Vernon, that pretty much covers things. I swam nude for 2 years. I was always a nervous wreck about being seen nude each time I swam. Knowing there would be girls there to look at all I had was a terrifying experience for me!
The only reason I swam a second year was my parents asked me to give it one more year. I always had erections seeing so many girls in the bleachers and that has that kind of effect on you.
It also stuck with me for days, remembering all those girls looking at me and being erect was very embarrassing. I would relive that shame and humiliation for days after the meet!
It was true that some boys enjoyed girls looking at them nude, showing off their penis to girls even when erect! They loved seeing those girls getting to see everything they had, it just wasn't my cup of tea!

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:31 07/10/18 Tue

Chase, how old were you during those two years when you competed naked?

As I said in my previous post we boys all had to be naked during meets in junior teams up to 12-13 years old.
Yes, it was humiliating being completely naked in front of mixed spectators, especially girls our age with our penises and bare butts on full display for them to gawk at.

The only reason we stuck to it was because we knew that in the following year after age 13 we would be allowed to wear competition speedos which were minimalist and made of very thin material that left nothing to the imagination, especially when wet.
But at least we weren't comletely bare. Some teams in some places continued to compete naked even in their teens in front of spectators, but I think these were few.

Like you also said some boys either enjoyed being seen naked in front of the girl spectators or didn't care because they were so used to it from a young age. But for many of us at that age of 12 and 13 it was embarrassing and humiliating.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Chase
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:02:03 07/10/18 Tue

Jeff, I was 12 that last year. I was so humiliated by the neighbor girl and my sister I really didn't care anymore.
It really bothered me and I just could not take it! Everyone told me it would be better the next year but I was over all that mess. I had to quit or totally lose it!

Author:
Luke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:22:40 07/30/18 Mon

That type of humiliation is tough to take. My sister teased me constantly about seeing me nude and getting to watch as I grew erect.
After each meet she would tell me all about what the girls were talking about. I knew she was making a lot of it up but there were things she told me that might have been said. It really made me think about some of those things she said at the next meet and then I got a boner in front of everyone there!
She told me how much fun it was seeing me get a boner and how the girls all laughed about watching it happen. Our pool area was small and everyone was within 10 feet so they got a really good look.
There was no wall space so there was no place to hide your boner. You just had to let them see it grow. The girls all loved getting to watch as it happened. There were always some giggling that went on as you treated everyone there to a complete erection from start to finish! Then just stood there with your boner sticking straight up! It was very embarrassing to share that with so many people!

Author:
GOAT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:31:56 08/14/18 Tue

I was a nude swimmer in 7th and 8th grade with the "Y". It was embarrassing letting your family and neighbor girls see your penis, I must admit. And for those who never attended there were erections. Maybe 30% of the boys showed wood!
I got boners in front of the crowd a few times and yes, it was very humiliating. The girls would start giggling as the ol' flagpoll would stick straight up! It was a rather personal thing to have to share with anyone, let alone girls!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Red Wings Fab
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:20 08/16/18 Thu

I never liked swim meets for that very reason. Both my sisters saw me nude and so did everyone else.
There was a lot of standing around while others swam keeping me out of the water. We were nude and this was when I would get a boner.
Everyone there could see penises and we could see people in the bleachers looking at us, most likely right at our penises! I knew the girls could see me because my sisters would tease me about seeing my boner wiggle or how funny i looked getting my boner. They also commented on the other boys getting hard and how their penises looked like they were alive.
I would have to agree with Goat that about 25% of the boys would get a boner in front of everyone!
That was quite possibly the most embarrassing time of my life!

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.