VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Les
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:23:57 03/08/18 Thu
In reply to: Dr. Syn 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 03:53:31 03/08/18 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Chicago Guy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:06 03/09/18 Fri

That is very possible. It is consistent with the stories I have heard from my friend who went to one of the South Side schools at the same time.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Dr. Syn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:57:31 03/09/18 Fri

Really?
I was in Rockford, just 90 miles away, and I never heard of this.
Of course, I didn't attend swim meets, either, which may have something to do with it.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Chicago Guy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:06:41 03/09/18 Fri

Rockford and Chicago might only 90 plus minutes away, but they are not connected economically or socially, etc. so the closeness in distance in this case is almost irrelevant -- they could be on opposite ends of the state.

There is a ton of data discussing the nude boys swimming in Chicago public schools and in other midwest areas. But I know for a fact that it was done in Chicago public schools up until the mid 70's -- at least on the South Side around Hyde Park.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Dr. Syn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:54:58 03/10/18 Sat

Yeah, it was done in Rockford, too.
It was done almost everywhere as far as I can tell.
But the swim meets, with females present, is a different matter. That doesn't seem to be universal.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:39:51 03/10/18 Sat

There were some places and swim teams that always held swim meets in the nude. I remember one guy saying that the coach would tell them beforehand if the place they were going to the host team competed in the nude or not, so they had to do the same.

They also wore arm bands with the color of the team to distinguish between the teams as they did not wear the trunks with the team colors.
I think this is also a way to distinguish between fake and real photos of nude swim meets. If the boys are not wearing the arm bands it is fake.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Chicago Guy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:03:32 03/23/18 Fri

This helps settle the debate regarding naked swimming for boys in High School. Yes it did happen!

http://www.chicagonow.com/open-heart/2014/08/swimming-naked-in-gym-class-really-happened/

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.