VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Les
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:26:00 03/08/18 Thu
In reply to: Dr. Syn 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 03:53:31 03/08/18 Thu

Interesting. I do not remember any seating at Senn pool

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Chrome Angel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:45:20 03/23/18 Fri

Not sure about that Senn pool but the pools I went to all had nude boys swimmimg at meets. Their penises were easy to see and because these were high school pools they were rather small allowing any girl there the chance to see a penis close up.
I will admit to the fact that I was attending only for the nudity. I was curious about seeing a boy nude and ventured on my own to see the meet. The boys parts were easy to see and I truly feasted my eyes on their exposed parts. Other girls were there too learning about the male form and taking in all those penises!
There were erections on some boys and others had semi erections allowing anyone there the chance to see the process of limp to stiff! Everything I had hoped to see was there to look at as the boys were obviously shamed by our presence. Once fully erect their penises offered a great view of their testes dangling between their legs. It was a banner day for me!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Andrew Nonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:49:36 03/26/18 Mon

I call bullcrap on these sort of posts.
Yea, as boys we can't control the erections, especially as tweeners and teenagers, but to have female spectators watching as the boys swam naked? Doesn't seem anything less than a fetish post.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Flower
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:42:43 03/26/18 Mon

How old are you? 11? If you think it is really bullcrap go march for gun control! You didn't live back then, you wouldn't understand it! Even if you had an open mind!

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:21:44 04/10/18 Tue

Stick to your guns Flower. At the time you write of, he'd have been telling boys who complained of girls at nude swim meets that the girls weren't interested in anything but their athletic prowess. They didn't look at boy parts and if they did see any, they wouldn't enjoy it.
Oh, and 11 is a cruel guess. People employed at the YMCA in the 90s denied that it was ever a policy there for boys/men to swim nude when two of my friends had learned to swim there in the late 40s.

Author:
Chrome Angel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:45:15 03/26/18 Mon

Ya know Andrew, you can believe what you want! It doesn't matter to me!!

Author:
Mister Riley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:59:25 03/26/18 Mon

We shit, here we go again. Another doubter! Talk about bullcrap! I wonder how many years old this "wanna be" is. I guess you were right there when all this went on! Yea,right! If you don't like this site why don't you just go somewhere else and troll and flame!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Casper
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:05:03 03/27/18 Tue

Don't bother getting upset over this Mister Riley! It's not worth letting him know it bothered you. If we ignor him maybe he will pester some other site!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:55:15 03/27/18 Tue

Some of the posts are a bit exagerated. Erections in front of spectators were discouraged and sometimes even punished by the coaches, and they were somewhat rare, certainly not the quantities or even all boys as some posters mention here.

Also it was usually the junior teams up to age 13 or so that competed nude in front of mixed spectators. Older teenage boys usually wore speedo-style brief swimsuits except in rare cases or places.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Lucy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:23 03/27/18 Tue

I started reading these stories and found some very believable, but ... there are a few that take things to the limit. I was never a part of the nude swimming era so I can't make a judgement call about it.
I read the stories with an open mind but a few of the stories seemed far fetched.
Stories of penis exposure in front of girls their age were interesting but I am unsure of their validity, even Junior boys exposed for everyone to see seems hard to believe. I know how humiliated I would have felt if I were in their situation.
As for erections, I would think many boys would have become aroused with girls there looking on. I know the girls would have been interested in seeing nude boys there and watching their penises grow hard. As a girl I would have loved seeing nude boys or watching them get erect! That shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
I enjoyed reading most of these stories, some moreso than others. I tried not to judge as I never lived in that time. They were interesting and some were even excitung for me but many stories seemed to embellish a bit.
Again, this is only my opinion, not criticism towards anyone. I want to thank everyone for their input and their stories as I know it took time to post.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Richard Dudgeon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:08:45 03/27/18 Tue

Well, I was around then, but I never knew there were such things as nude swim meets.
Nude swimming in school, yes; I was subjected to this as were millions of other guys.
But, like you, I find most of these things fairly credible. Maybe a few stretch things, but then again, I knew a woman who lifeguarded in a YMCA pool full of nude men and boys. It’s only a short stretch to nude swim meets with female observors.
What makes it difficult to accept is the fact that even those of us who were around then have to filter this through the lens of the present. This just seems too kinky to belong in an era of sexual repression. It comes as a shock to realize the past is much kinkier than we realize, more than they even realized.
I hold the somewhat iconoclastic opinion that this whole subject of nude swimming was simply part and parcel of a socialization process for boys that was intended ultimately to turn them into compliant men who would unquestioningly participate in the interminable wars for which their bodies were needed. In my time, that was Vietnam.
God help the boy who was sensitive or shy; he was effeminate, wimpy, girly, or (shudder) a fag!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:11:53 03/28/18 Wed

I think the logic behind letting boys compete nude in front of mixed spectators was that only parents and siblings were allowed to attend.
One must not get the impression that these nude swim meets were open to the public.
Another reason was that the teams always practiced and trained in the nude so it would have been uncomfortable to put on trunks for competitions.
One must remember that speedos did not exist in the 50s or early 60s or were somewhat rare, so woollen trunks and such materials greatly hampered the speed and competitiveness of the teams.
Another reason was that there were strict rules against anyone wearing suits in the pools at that time because of filtration problems, so they could not make exceptions for competitions or meets.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:13:08 03/29/18 Thu

I think it was more of a tradition and culture rather than having anything to do with the military. Males, especially boys up to mid-teens, always swam naked throughout history up to that time. Swimsuits were only for girls and women to keep their modesty.
One can still see photos of that time showing boys swimming nude in public places like park ponds, rivers, harbors and other public places up to the early or mid-20th century.
So it was nothing unusual or scandalous for boys to compete naked in front of mixed spectators in the 50s or early 60s.

It is also true that the "family only" rule included friends of sisters as long as they were accampanied by the adult relatives.
These nude swim meets however were more common in YMCA meets where they were more of a family affair rather than school meets where girl classmates and female teachers could attend as spectators and give support to their school team, even if some were held naked in some areas.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Richard Dudgeon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:35:48 03/30/18 Fri

Traditions exist for a reason. We might, therefore, ask what was the point to this tradition?
Modesty is not transmitted by dna. It’s a learned response. You need only travel the world to see this; also, historically, it wasn’t just males who swam nude. Segregation by sex is a convention that has a purpose.
Female modesty was simply a cheap form of birth control before there was a reliable method. There is no power on earth the equivalent of social sanctions and if you can inculcate girls with the notion that sex is something proper females do not consider, you force them to rein in their hormones less they be condemned by the group as “easy” or whatever euphemism you prefer. And this has consequences, even now. There is a whole body of psychological experimentation in which women are exposed to pictures of nude men and asked if this excited them. Universally, they said no. But their bodies said yes. The monitors detected genital excitation, increased blood pressure, elevated heart beat, etc. Why the dichotomy in an age that praises sexual explicitness? I recently read one psychologist who said she thought this was a product of the messages that young females receive about sex. That they have internalized those messages to the point at which they are actually oblivious to their own state of arousal!
In the context of the subject at hand, what messages did female spectators receive? As someone else said, it was a way of sating their curiosity before they got to the mating age; it also reinforced their superior status as the ones who get to choose in the mating game; and, it starts them on the road to that incessant evaluation they will use to determine which male makes a suitable mate. That they can check out the “equipment” visually, literally allowed them to begin that process.
For boys the message was a bit darker. They were being informed that their bodies did not belong to them, but to the community, and by extension, the state. It was acceptable to embarrass and humiliate them in order that they learn to man up and conquer this comparatively (compared to war, for example) fear. More importantly, much more importantly, it was intended to help imbue them with a docility that would make them don uniforms and march off to kill and be killed without registering a complaint.
It had a sexual side as well. They were being introduced to the standards females would use to evaluate them. The qualities a girl might look for in a husband—courage, calm reliability, dedication, ability to provide—could be stress tested by forcing these boys to be nude in the presence of those girls who would shortly begin to rank them.
I only bring this up because I’m just so bloody tired of hearing this filter bullshit as an excuse for forced one sex nudity. The girls’ suits were made of cotton or wool, and three times the sizes of the boys’. They would clog the filters much more rapidly than would boys’ suits.
This wasn’t about a technical problem like filtration. It was what we would now call gender roles. (I loathe pc, but the fact that something is politically correct doesn’t negate its validity.) It was only a small part (a very small part) of a societal wide effort to produce what the late George Carlin called “worker/consumer units”. The function of female worker/consumer units was to breed more worker/consumer units, and the function of male worker/consumer units was to produce (something or another) and kill and die to preserve the system that produced worker/consumer units.
At any rate, that’s my opinion. What do you think?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Geek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:14:16 04/12/18 Thu

When I was younger my mom said the reason I had to be nude when I swam but my sister didn't had to do with girls periods? I always heard they didn't swim when they were on that! Who knows!
I personally feel the moms wanted their daughters to see penises so their curiosity didn't get their clothes off. If they got to see nude boys at the beach or at swim meets they didn't have to do the "show me yours and I'll show you mine" thing which usually lead to more sexual experimentation.
Some say the moms liked to provide their daughters a nude boy to see and experiment with. My older sister was my sitter and I was her toy for about 3 years, having my penis washed and washed over again by her and her girlfriends! The first time I remember erecting was durring a bath in front of 2 of her girlfriends and my first time ejaculating was in front of girls in my neighborhood as I was abused for their viewing pleasure.
It is hard to say what caused this division of the sexes but us boys got the shitty end of the stick!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Captain Kirk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:11:41 03/28/18 Wed

I am a retired Fire Chief, 45 years service with various cities. I noticed this post a few days ago as I was following a political rant on Voy.com.
In the 50's boys were often encouraged to be strong and "be a man" about bad situations. We were headed to war as the Korean Conflict was upon us and soon the little things of high school would be replaced with real life happenings like seeing you friend get killed or fighting for your own life! There were "bigger fish to fry" as they used to say so people did as they were told, like fighting for your country or in this case swimming nude in front of girls.
I see there is a debate about the truth behind the nude swimming and if they had swim meets in front of women and girls. I was a big boy in school and asked by the coach to play football. I never swam competitively so my first hand experience is weak. I am not sure if there were erections or if the boys enjoyed being seen in the nude.I do know that Jeff is correct about the practices as some of the swimmers who played football too did say they would swim nude and the part about the families attending was also true but there is a little point I need to clear up for you all.
Family attendance was how it was intended to to be. Not too many people attended the meets in the first place. At my school there was only room for a few spectators in the pool area, maybe 50 people at best! Most of these pools were antiquated and in constant need of repair, especially the filtration systems. Some of the schools were 100 years old! The newer schools did get better facilities for sports including large auditoriums for swimming.
The main reason I was told for boys swimming nude was that many of the boys were unsanitary and would leave wet suits over the weekend and there was a fear of bacteria growing in the trunks and contaminating the pools. The filtration was old and weak and did only a fair job of keeping the water fresh, but nothing like systems in the 70's.
The schools in our area lightened up about the "family only" part in my Junior year as there were so few attending. Some folks wanted to bring family friends or Aunts and Uncles, neighbors and eventually neighbor girls or sisters friends as stated in many of these posts. As I mentioned earlier a few of the swimmers were on the football team and they spoke about how thing had changed.
They were uncomfortable about people attending and seeing them nude but in that time you did as you were told! If you made a scene about something or caused a ruckus at school you were labeled as a "trouble maker" or worse yet a "sissy" or a "cry baby". It was easier to deal with it and move on.
Remember, America was at war and making soldiers out of boys just out of high school was very important. The draft was still enforced and you could spend time in jail for disobeying the government. Worse yet you were labeled "anti-American" and there was little worse than that!
They wanted us tough and strong and callous, not modest! Having boys nude in front of others was a way to strip our modesty, and make men out of us, quickly.
As for a "kinkier" society, remember, there was skinny dipping in front of girls. Boys often swam nude at scouting events with family and friends present. There were boys who swam nude at the beach and on lakes. And don't forget the boys running nude in front of girls in suits under sprinklers.
That stuff really happened! I wouldn't say "kinkier", more like innocent. They saw nothing wrong with it. Girls were care givers ONLY at that time. They would soon be raising sons of their own so who cared if the saw a penis?
Was that a double standard? To me sending boys off to war was more of a double standard. I had friends who never made it home from war! People got over being seen nude!
We live in a different time now. Different priorities are upheld. Different things are important to our society now so please don't be too quick to judge what went on in the past.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Flower
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:53 04/06/18 Fri

Cpt. Kirk is right, it was a different time and boys modesty was the last thing on peoples minds. Penises were free to look at when I went to a lake or beach and the swim meets were loaded with girls there to see some penises.
I don't remember seeing smiles on the faces of the nude boys but I do remember their faces and even their shoulders would get very red! It was evident the boys were embarrassed often erect, for all to see! It was a situation where we as girls got to better understand the differences between the sexes. We knew exactly what the boys had, no question about that. The boys were kept insistence, still very interested in sex and the discoveries that came with it.
Penises were fun to see and watch as they moved around as they erected. I truly enjoyed seeing the different shapes and sizes of each boy there. I was educational as wall as entertaining!

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:33:46 04/08/18 Sun

The funny,or strange, thing about this is that although it was acceptable for boys to be displayed naked in front of girls at swimming places and nobody saw anything wrong with this, it would have been unacceptable and different if a boy exposed himself in front of girls in any other situation.

I guess the key was that as long as there were adults present to control the boys, and to a certain degree the girls behavior it was acceptable for girls to see the boys naked.
I don't know of any other situation other than swimming places where this was allowed to happen, except maybe during spankings of boys at home or in some schools in front of girls. Growing up I saw several boys getting spanked bare at home in front of girls but never girls bared in front of boys.

Author:
Man in the Moonl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:35:26 04/11/18 Wed

You are right Don! I was humiliated many times in front of my sisters and their friends while getting spanked.
Mom felt since it was a punishment I might as well get punished! There was a 30 minute nudity clause where anyone there got to look at me nude after my spanking. I had to stand displayed to anyone there who wanted to look. My fingers were locked behind my head and my back-side had to be in the corner completely exposing my penis to the girls. There was no "maybe" about it and if I removed my hands from behind my head or if I turned to hide my penis another 30 minutes was tacked on to my punishment!
A few times the shame was too much to deal with and I turned to protect from the shame only to be made to stay exposed to the girls for 30 more minutes.
This punishment almost always involved me erecting while the girls got to watch it happen. That shame was unfathomable as so many male secrets were shared with all those girls! My stomach was on fire as the girls eagerly enjoyed my body parts. They had first hand knowledge about what male anatomy was all about.
I totally agree how the girls were never punished the same way boys were! A mere physical punishment was in no way as humiliating or memorable as the mental stress involved in being exposed totally nude to your sisters and their female friends. It would have been unheard of putting girls nude bodies on display like that. Additionally, no other boy I knew had ever heard of a girl being spanked nude let alone in front of boys!
As far as I could tell, only upon a drastic situation would girls be spanked let alone being stripped nude and allowing boys to examine her body as a form of punishment. This much talked about double standard seemed to be universal in the 50's and 60's. Situations where boys were forced to expose their private parts either for punishment or for the eager curiosity of sisters or other girls happened in many different ways. Swimming, sprinklers, babysitting, various punishments and skinny dipping all provided girls the unique opportunity of seeing male nudity! No such situations were ever made available for boys to see girls even close to nude in any way known to me.
The $54,000 question is why were parents so willing to allow girls to experience male nudity while there was no chance for boys to see nude girls nude? Even more intriguing the opportunities were relatively easy to experience and had no chance what so ever for girls to get in trouble over. A free show one might say for girls! Definatly a double standard!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Naked punishments

Author:
Pete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:40:49 04/12/18 Thu

It was definitely common to humiliate boys by nudity in front of girls and women as punishment.
How old were you when you were given these punishments?

I was brought up by my aunt from age 10 and she frequently gave me naked punishmensts by making me stand naked in the corner, either as a punishment in itself or after a spanking.
This fequently took place when her friends and their daughters were visiting, so my bare penis and butt were on full display for them to enjoy. To make it worse I was not allowed to cover and they usually lasted about 20 minutes, sometimes more.
This lasted till I was nearly 14 and was worse after age 12 because I would frequently erect while the girls and women were staring at my forced nudity.

I knew other boys who got this punishment at home no matter who was present to watch, but girls were never given this humiliating treatment.
I also knew boys who were in institutions and were punished by forced nudity by or in front of female staff.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Man in the Moon!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:57:57 04/12/18 Thu

I was 10 when it first happened, I got caught stealing a comic book and was made to take it back. The shop owner made me wash the stores windows and after that I was never allowed back.
The real punishment came when I got home and mom spanked me in front of my sisters. She pulled down my pants and gave me 5 good licks with the paddle. I was totally nude in front of my younger sisters exposing my penis to them. I guess my embarrassment over being seen nude was worse than the paddling so mom had me stand exposed to my sisters for 1/2 an hour. This became the norm even in front of family friends and the girls friends if they were there.
My exposed penis even became the topic of discussion adding to the shame. Younger girls and family friends who had known me for a while were easily the worst.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jessica Rabbit
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:00 04/13/18 Fri

We live in Reynosa Mexico and in summertime the weather was very hot. The boys often wore no clothes for us to see their penis. It was much fun seeing their bodies nude. We see their penis go hard and point up as American girls would come to see. Sometimes even the girls would give money for boys to allow her to touch the penis. The girl would rub and feel the penis and make the boy go hard and we watch him do this. We look a lot and see boys shame as girl does what she likes to him. We would laugh as the boys penis go hard for him and the American girl point to everyone to look. We all see this and everyone laugh at boy as he gets hard! So many American girls come to see penis of Mexican boys. There is plenty of talk about penis of boys and the girls tell whispers to each other. They laugh as the boys penis point to the sky and he can do nothing to stop it. We see boys penis every day and sometimes play to with penis. Boys look all funny when we rub and it but they make us stop fast. They run out of breath as we let go before they shoot out their sperms and we laugh! Sometimes we don't stop and the boy shoots his sperms on the ground. We all clap as the boy is ashamed of what happens. It is special when boys do that and we enjoy seeing them do it. There he is with sperms running out his hole and it is fun to see! We see him go crazy as his sperms leave his penis and he moans about it. It is much fun for girls to see. Why do you get upset for us looking and watching him shoot sperms? Do we upset you looking at other boys penis? I don't understand how it upset you! We do not look at your penis!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:46:05 04/15/18 Sun

My ex-girlfriend used to do voluntary work with her church group in poor countries, mostly in Africa and the Caribbean and in some South American countries.
Their work was mostly picking up street kids and housing them in their church-run shelters.
The first thing they did was take off their rugged clothes, give them a bath and clean clothes to put on. Almost all of these street kids were usually boys between 9 and 14.
In the big shelters where they had no time to bath the boys one by one on a daily basis they just put them all in the yard stripped naked and hosed them down all together.
There would be anything from 10 to 20 boys being hosed down naked every day in the open since they are mostly countries with warm climates.
Most of the volunteers were females including HS and college girls doing voluntary charity work during the Summer holidays.

I often teased her about it telling her that she must have seen a lot of boy meat and she said that it was just one of the perks of doing such charity work.
She also said that erections were quite common among the boys.

Author:
The Weatherman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:18:36 04/16/18 Mon

I had a nice (12) who went to Nicaragua with her church and asked to use my video camera. I loaned it to her thinking it would be used to share with others in the church unable to go along. I bought her 5 video tapes for her to capture the sights and work being done. Once returned I checked the camera out but was surprised to find she had left one of the tapes in the camera.
I thought about calling her but figured o would probably never see the sights she had captured as we attended different churches. I decided to watch what she had shot and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what was on the video.
It seems that they went to a primitive area and there was plenty of male nudity. The boys were totally exposed and Janice took some very erotic videos of the boys penises erecting from start to finish. She had a few boys her age slowly fully erecting and then she shot a few boys 15 or 16 showing the complete process as their penis grew! They found different places to film where 3 or 4 girls were surrounded by nude boys of different ages. She had to have captured 20 to 25 males growing from flaccid to full erection.
A few other shots showed her and other girls rubbing the boys erections and getting their face in the shot beside the boys erections as they played with their penis. There was a lot of squeezing and touching the erections and plenty of pulling their erections down to let them flap up against their stomach.
The boys looked quite overwhelmed with the girls have their way with their erections. The girls were in the middle of around 10 nude boys openly playing with the boys penises.
I heard plenty of giggling and saw my niece time and time again with her hand on the penises of 2 different boys. The boys were fully erect and my niece was having the time of her life.
There were about 6 different sessions where my niece filmed penises erecting and then of her and other girls enjoying the boys erections in their hands. All the boys seemed to be very embarrassed as they were totally nude and erect while being filmed. It seems that these missionary services have a naughty side to them for girls interested in the male anatomy!

Author:
Sugar Bear
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:44 04/16/18 Mon

Like Ben's story I too went with my church to help the underprivileged in 3rd and 4th world countries. I had just turned 14 and our church group decided to go. The boys went to build houses and paint churches and the girls were involved in the care giving aspect.
The program was funded by UNICEF and kept us in a UNICEF building in Panama. Like his girlfriend said, we went around in vans picking up orphaned street kids, feeding them and cleaning them up and dressing them in new clothes and giving them a place to stay.
From the stories we heard most of the local girls got jobs as house keepers or prostitutes but the local boys could only get work as part time labor.
We similarly used the mass shower and stripped the boys nude. There were boys of all ages from 5 to 16 and as stated, plenty of erections to be seen.
I admit I was excited by all the nudity and couldn't wait to go out again to find more boys to bathe. We had to help some of the younger boys and that involved some handling of their penises. It wasn't what I might call sexual but still it was exciting getting to touch the boys penis. A few of the older boys were very embarrassed showing us their prirate parts. They supported erections thru out the entire bath. A few of the boys were rather attractive and nice to look at. The older girls l st me attend to them allowing me a great opportunity to see them in all their glory.
I only wish I had the foresight that The Weatherman's niece had and had a video camera with me. I would have had volumes of nude boy videos to enjoy. I did notice that the boys from 11 to 13 were the most embarrassed showing their penises and growing erect. We had 11 girls between 13 and 16 years of age with 2 chaperones 18 and 19.
I am older now and married with children. I will always remember getting to see all those boys in the nude. It was quite the experience seeing so much about the other sex and learning about their bodies as they matured.

Author:
Hanna Banana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:11 04/16/18 Mon

When I was 10 my family went with a humanitarian group to help them build a church in a 3rd world country. We went to Costa Rica and stayed in a hut. This was 30 years ago so I am a bit foggy on the exact details but I do remember seeing plenty of nude boys my age and even older.
I was very excited seeing all their boy parts and felt funny inside as I stared at their differences. Being an only child I had never seen a nude boy before and found the opportunity very interesting. I got to look at penises the entire time I was there as my mom and I along with other young girls on the trip made and delivered sandwiches for the working men and boys to eat. The nude boys would beg for food which we gave them but that gave me the chance to see all they had!
The boys seemed to be from 5 to 15 and made no attempt to hide their penises. It was only occasionally I got to see a boy with an erection and only once did I get to watch as a boy grew to a full erection before my eyes!
My mother spoke to,me alone about seeing the boys and asured me it was OK to look and to enjoy all that I saw. I also talked with the other girls on the trip and we giggled about all we were allowed to see.
After 6 weeks we left and I must say I left my childhood behind.
I was very interested in boys and seeing them nude. I hung out with girls with brothers just to see them nude on a chance situation. There were a few times got to see a penis but it never stopped my hunger to see boys bodies.
I finally found out about babysitting and sat for 4 years giving boys their baths and seeing them nude. It seemed to satiate that itch and helped me curb my libido to a point where I didn't crave the experience.
Later in life I learned that girls who were only children often had issues after an experience where they saw male nudity at a young age. It helped me deal with the shameful lust I had g
I hope this serves to help girls like me who were exposed to male nudity at a young age. It helped me growing up and helped me understand why I was so crazy about male nudity!

Author:
Yoanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:01:35 04/16/18 Mon

Quite interesting topic about youngsters in CFNM situations. However, they portray events in societies where boys' nakedness is quite common and are considered fairly normal by the young men. They have grown up in this setting and such a situation is unlikely to cause any drastic sensations in them. Much more impressed by the situation are probably the girls who have been brought up in a more rigorous cultural environment with more pronounced Puritan norms of behavior. For some of them, these are the first meetings with the exposed male anatomy.
Quite more complicated about senses and feelings are situations with boys who have also grown up in such a strict cultural environment and have a strong desire for more privacy. Unlike the above cases where nakedness is natural and casual, here we are talking about forced exposure in terms of necessity and inevitability. Such cases are very common in the medical field, where boys in advanced puberty are stripped completely naked, their sex organs examined in the presence of female chaperones, female teachers, female social workers or, most often in front of their mother and siblings. The inconvenience and shame are also reinforced by the sense of compulsion, imposed by medical-office regulations, doctor's insistence, or at the insistence of the boy's mother.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Pecos Pete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:31:41 04/17/18 Tue

I remember having kidney stones when I was 13. There was a Candy Striped names Nancy who was present thru a few embarrassing procedures while I stayed in the hospital.
Nancy was there when they inserted my catheter into my penis. The shame was overwhelming as my penis was presented to her. She got to watch as 2 nurses prepared to insert a catheter directly into my penis!
I completely erected in front of the 2 nurses and the Candy Striper as the nurses put on their gloves. My penis slowly grew as Nancy saw the entire erection and the nurses did nothing to shield my modesty. Every bounce was seen as I popped a boner in front of the 15 year old girl.
The nurses then let her watch the entire procedure as the tube was inserted. As I looked on helplessly the girl enjoyed seeing my penis as the nurses gave her a spot to see everything as it happened. I could hear Nancy asking them questions about my penis, not the procedure!
I was embarrassed to tears as the girl giggled while watching me fight the humiliation involved in being so exposed.
Although it happened in 1963 the girl was not to be attending a procedure that involved total male nudity as she observed. Nancy even stopped by as she was leaving to see how I was doing after the procedure was over! I couldn't believe she stopped to ask if I had "settled down" lifting my gown to see my then flaccid penis and watching it slowly grow.
No cameras were there so nothing could be proven. Nancy just wanted a second look and knew the nurses were on break!
The next day Nance came back with those same 2 nurses and was treated to another penis show as I again grew erect. Nancy again watched every movement my penis made and stood only inches away as I struggled with the embarrassment.
Nancy attended every day to see me erect and stopped by almost every day after the nurses left on break. My penis was her toy to look at and enjoy at my expense! Very, very embarrassing!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Hot dog fan!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:50:15 04/19/18 Thu

I'm not sure if this is true with all females but I really enjoy looking at and seeing the differences in penis size, shape and cut. I guess it makes me some kind of female perve but I truly enjoy seeing as many penises as possible.
Over the years of my life I have seen my share of penises and know for a fact I have not seen every variation possible. I have gone to extreams to look at nude males all my life and still enjoy seeing a penis to this day.
When I was 6 we got to see the boys running nude under the sprinklet pole or when we swam in our little pools. As stated in other posts boys swam nude at lakes and beaches. Boys played in the nude in front of us girls dressed in our bathing suits. My brothers penis would be hard and pointing straight up. It was fun seeing him that way and sometimes I would reach out and grab it laughing at him trying to run away as I held it with both hands! I was young and that stuff was just simple fun.
Then when I was 9 my 12 year old brother swam at the Y and I got to see him along with the boys he swam with at practice and at meets.
Back then the boys all swam nude at the Y and I enjoyed seeing all they had. It was a dream come true for girls with a brother who swam or a friend of a girl who's brother swam. It was a free showing of all the boys penises for those girls. There was little left to out imagination!
With their penises, erections, ball sacks exposed as they were nude and I was there to see them. It was a special time as everything was presented to me getting to see It on all those boys. I knew what the differences were between us and them and found seeing their penises very exciting! I was obsessed with penises and made sure I saw each and every boy's penis my brother swam with. I had a special note book I hid in my bedroom with each boys name and comments about his size and shape, if I saw him erect, if I had seen him get erect, was he circumcised, it was my little black book.
I also wrote down information about Johnny's competition's penises as well. I had opera glasses to see better with telling mom I was watching them swim.
I saw their penises much better and occasionally caught a boy erecting and saw him do it up close and personal.
After graduation there was fraternity hazing which included all kinds of male nudity. At one particular dance I pledged Kappa Delta and we were handcuffed to the Phi Delta pledges penis and ball sack. The boys were totally nude through out the dance and totally exposed to any girl wanting to see their penis. They begged us to cover their penises from the view of other girls there.
At first I would cover the guy allowing me to grope his equipment and tease him a little. But the teasing got to be too much fun so I began presenting his penis for other girls there to feel. I got to witness his humiliation and deep shame as I walked him around introducing him to the KD sisters. He was rock hard the entire night and I would cuddle his erection in my hand or even use both hands to play with it!
Other times the pledges would serve us dinner, especially the Homecoming game where former Sisters would bring their daughters and let them eyeball the boys penises. We always had a "measuring contest" at lunch and a "shoot for distance party after the girls went to sleep. There were always a few young girls there to watch the guys "shoot off" and their giggles could be heard each time one of the pledges shot his wad.
After college there were many concerts where nudity was prevalent to both sexes. I still enjoyed seeing penises and enjoying erections during that time. It was fair game to take photos of the males with penises soft and hard so I started to photograph men in the nude.
Over time either at concerts or parties I collected quite a few photos of nude men. I catorgised them and set them into albums. My girl friends enjoyed looking over the album's and in particular liked the penis close-ups I took.
Once married things slowed down but my urges remained. I looked at the Playgirl magazines or watched light porno to get the thrill I lusted for. My gal pal Lois allowed me to stash my goodies at her place and would treat me to the occasional exhibitionist she dated allowing my urges to be satiated. I eventually divorced realizing my marriage was a sham and I would be better off single like Lois.
Now in the modern day we have the everything available in line. Porn is available to grade school kids and nudity is considered by many as no big deal.
To this day I do enjoy getting a chance to look at a penis, seeing it erect or watch as it wiggled as the guy walked. It was always a part of my life to enjoy seeing a penis and I guess it always will be!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Luke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:14:09 04/19/18 Thu

I used tio think that these nude swim meets and nude swim classes with female spectators were just fantasy. But I met an elderly woman a few years ago who told me that as a 22 year old girl she taught swimming classes to young boys at the Y.
The boys ranged from 10 to 14 in age and parents and siblings could attend as spectators in these classes.

She said that occasionally some of the new older boys had to be dragged and forced naked into the pool area by their parent or carer because they refused to enter naked in front of all those girls and women. Some would be almost crying with shame the first few times being naked on display in front of the females present. But she said that most all got used to it after a few lessons.
When I asked her about erections she said that there were always a few who got them in each class from age 12 upwards, but by no means all.

She also coached a junior team of 12-13 year olds, one male and one female, and said that in some places the boys competed naked with other teams.
During practice when both her teams practiced together the boys were always naked while the girls always wore one piece swimsuits.
She said the boys didn't mind much since they were used to it.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:18:53 04/20/18 Fri

My brother was on the Junior team at our local Y and Junior High team, and the Junior teams, up to 13 years old, always competed in the nude at meets.
He was one year older than me and it was always exciting watching all those naked boys with wet bodies when out of the water.
At age 11 and 12 it was the most exciting thing a girl could ever experience. It always amazed me how parents and the meet organizers never took account of the exciting effect those nude boys had on us young girls, especially when some boys would erect with a stiff young rod sticking out or up in full view.

My brother often complained to our parents that it was embarrassing for him and the other boys to be fully naked on display in front of girls their age. Dad told him that it was the same when he was their age and it did not bother him, and mom would tell him that he should be proud that he and the boys had so many admirers, so there was nothing to be ashamed of.

Me and the other girls would excitedly talk between ourselves about what we saw after every meet, especially about boys who were in our class at school and whom we had a crush on. We talked about their cute butts and penises and would laugh when we mentioned those who got erections.

And yes, like you mention there would sometimes be also girls teams competing at the same meets, but they always wore one piece swimsuits like you said.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
beachwalker (sandyfeet)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:28:42 05/18/18 Fri

I swam Saturday mornings at the Germantown YMCA, in Philadelphia in the 1950s.
Saturday mornings were swim lessons for boys 9-15.
We were divided into groups by age and skill.
There was no spectator area, but toward the end of each lesson a door would be held open by a mop bucket up in the lobby. This led to a narrow stair that went down to an alcove on the pool deck. The alcove was separated from the pool by chicken wire mesh. They used this area for storing deck mops and cleaning supplies.
I clearly remember moms and siblings standing in that alcove watching the end of each session, including the final full length swim of the pool, each kid exiting from the pool and walking past the alcove.
From time to time my sister would bring a girl friend to watch with her and mom.
there were easily 40 of more boys, all naked at each session.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Woody
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:18:59 04/20/18 Fri

I was not about to be the first one to post anything about the girls team as there are so many flamers on sites like this. The younger generations don't believe what we were put through.

I was one of those boys who couldn't quite get used to being seen nude. I was usually erect knowing all the girls could see all that I had. It was very humiliating to share your body with girls your age allowing them to see you nude. I was extremely embarrassed from my first day sprouting wood that entire day. There were girls standing right beside me getting to look right at my penis!

There were a few of us who didn't pan out and had erections all the time. Our coach got pissed about it but all guys know you have no cntrol over getting hard! He yelled at us in front of girls on the girls team about being erect and as you know that really didn't help matters! Sometimes the girls would "flick" our tips if we were erect telling us we would get in trouble for being like that, giggling at us in the same breath.

A few of the girls were really teasers and let us know they could see our penises. We had a small girls team who loved seeing our penises. They were there while we were nude and saw everything! It was common for them to watch as you grew or to point out that you were hard, as if you didn't already know!

Your lady friend said only a few boys got boners but there were plenty of boners at practices and meets with the girls team with us! They would remind us that there were girls in the bleachers or that they saw a 9 year old girl laughing at our penises. It was fun for them to let us know we were hard standing there nude in front of a bleached full of spectators!

I hated knowing they could see us nude and know about our bodies but we couldn't see theirs. Call it jealousy if you want it was very embarrassing letting them see my penis. I could see it in their face how much they enjoyed looking at us and seeing our private parts. With it all out in the open it was too difficult to control my emotions and I erected. It wasn't bad enough that I was nude but so were 14 other boys, up to 30 at meets giving the girls plenty of penises to see and compare.

I would have to say that the most humiliating part was if the girls got to watch as I got hard, seeing it go from soft to hard, watching the foreskin retract and exposing your tip. I wasn't the only one who got boners so it was like Dominos, once one guy got hard everyone else got hard knowing all the girls got to see! The giggling didn't help then all the teasing afterwards about what just happened dug in deep.

The "accidentally on purpose" brushing up against a penis was common and you were a sissy if you said anything about it. It was just a bad situation and the girls took advantage of it. They especially enjoyed what we called "honking your boner" or squeezing it a few times to see how it felt! There was plenty of touching going on and without anything being said it just continued. The girls got to know us quite intimately even talking with us about erections as we stood there with a boner. It wasn't easy just hearing them comment on things you once kept private. You knew they could look right at your penis and see it in all its glory and nothing was ever done to change it. They were allowed to know. Some would come to practice and just look at us seeing our penises, some hard and some not. It wasn't easy to just look the other way or simply put it out of your mind, you were nude! And if erect you were even more of a target!

At home meets our girls invited the competition girls team over to meet us. They had to know how humiliating that was for us. Letting these girls see us nude up close like that. The embarrassment was pouring off us as the girls looked us over enjoying the sights!

I never returned to the swim team after my first year and 4 other boys quit as well. Others filled the void but I never returned to see the team swim or watch as the girls teased the boys about seeing their penises. I can only imagine what an exciting time that had to be for those girls, standing inches away from us, commenting on our shame and embarrassment, squeezing our penises to feel their texture. This had to have been a great time for them!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:17:41 04/19/18 Thu

Great post Hotdog Fan! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I would love to hear more.

Author:
Tootsie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:54 07/17/18 Tue

Hot Dog Fan, I can completely understand your urges to see penises. At a very young age they were made available to see via diaper changes or back yard pools and sprinklers. I was 6 the first time I saw what made boys different and even at that age it was very exciting to see!
We were allowed to know about them at a very young age as the social norms offered penises to girls as they grew up. With the opportunities to babysit we were trusted with boys bathing them and seeing them totally nude again. Our society let us not only see but touch their penises as they were bathed. Getting to soap them up and watch as they erected was a treat for an 11 or 12 year old girl. Seeing how a penis grew was something every girl wanted to see once they knew it happened. I went over to peoples houses to watch girlfriends wash younger boys penises and even washed a few myself. This was not my first time seeing erections but I never seemed to get tired of watching as they grew! It was another opportunity for girls to see and touch the boys and gain that knowledge for later life experiences.
Boys never got the chance to see girls nude and most girls were too embarrassed or told they would be punished if they freely showed boys their bodies. After seeing 6 and 7 year old boys in swimming situations or even seeing baby boys as they were changed or given a bath girls could see the obvious differences between boys and girls.
Boys were shued away from any baby girl who's diaper needed changed and it was all but unheard of seeing a boy watch as a baby girl got a bath. They just were not involved in such things that would allow them to see the differences between the sexes.
I remember hearing about boys skinny dipping and secretly following them to see boys of all ages totally nude. And once we were spotted they let us swim there in suits seeing all the nudity we could ever want to see. Some boys were shy about us seeing them but most let us look, even showing off their penises for us to see and enjoy. I was 8 years old when I went to the"old swimming hole" and swam along with 6 or 7 totally nude boys. It was where I learned about circumcision and erections! Seeing how the boys penises differed having that many to look at. These things were provided to girls at a very young age. We got to see how the boys reacted to shame and humiliation.
Sometimes the boys even held another boy down and let us watch as he grew erect showing us how he looked going from soft to hard. The boy kicked and squirmed trying his best to break free but having so many hold him down we got to watch him grow! It was something the boys did to the younger boys to "toughen them up" allowing us to see and learn about their bodies. The boys didn't see it as showing us their secrets, it was more like hazing or a rite of passage into a club or organization. We saw "boners" and " nut sacks" and were allowed to share these things with those boys. Some times I would show up and see a 12 year old boys penis sticking straight up and ask him why he had a "boner" looking right at it as we discussed the situation. It was just how things were at that time.
Girls were afforded special treatment allowing us to see many things we were not "supposed" to see. Between social conditioning and childhood clubs and organizations we got to experience the male form. We saw penises and learned about them thanks to these opportunities. If the shoe were on the other foot the boys would have done the same as we did!

Author:
Emily
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:29:02 07/18/18 Wed

The first time I got to see boys swimming naked was when I was 10. A schoolfriend of mine whose older 13 year old brother was on the swim team invited me to go along with her parents to watch a swim meet in which her brother took part.

There was no mention of nudity and I was not aware that the boys competed naked at these meets.
Sitting in the bleachers next to my friend and her parents I was shocked to see the boys teams coming out completely naked from the locker rooms.

Having never seen a naked boy before, apart from very young ones, it was almost overwheming seeing all those penises, hanging balls and bare butts all at once.
It was a delightful sight for a 10 year old girl.
There were several other girls my age in the bleachers, some younger and some older, who had brothers in the team or were invited by their friends like I was.

Some of the boys seemed nervous about all those girls eyes on their naked bodies, and some started to erect right in front of our eyes, but they soon got over it as they started the competitions and concentrated more on the swimming.

It was a visual feast for us girls and we talked excitedly about it later, comparing the different shapes and sizes of the boys penises and those that erected during the meet.
I went to the meets twice more with my friend's family. After age 14 the boys wore speedos for the meets so it was no longer that exciting to watch.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Sherri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:17:36 07/20/18 Fri

It was defiantly a treat back in those good old days seeing all the nude boys at those swim meets.
My brother was a swimmer for the YMCA and swam nude. I was 2 years younger than him and saw his penis and penises of the other boys at every meet. He was 11 at the time and hated the fact that I got to see him nude there. There was little left to my imagination as so much was right out in the open.
My brother was circumcised but I saw uncircumcised boys penises as well. I really liked looking at the boys foreskin and really enjoyed seeing them pull back as they erected.
We lived in a relatively small town and there were no bleachers, just chairs set up for family to attend. Going so many times I got to know all the boys on his team and saw their penises too! We were only feet away from many of the boys getting to see their penises up close.
I remember watching boys erect as the sight of all us girls made them grow. Some were quick to lose their erections but others were so embarrassed they stayed erect for the entire meet! When a boy was erect and turned sideways we could really see how different he was from those not erect!
It was really exciting to experience their nudity and see the changes their penis went through as they erected! It was a great opportunity to learn about the boys bodies and see what they looked like. We were allowed to enjoy their nudity and experience their bodies at a very young age! I was just glad I was one of the few who understood the difference between boys and girls.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Judy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:12:50 07/21/18 Sat

We also lived in a small town and although there were no Ymca's or nude swim meets there was a juvenile home for boys just outside of town in a rural area.
The home was surrounded by chain nettings and they had a pool in the back area where the boys were made to swim naked. The boys were from ages 10 to 16 and were many blacks as also white, brown and all colors.
We would hide behind the bushes near the net and enjoy watching the naked boys. They were all sizes, shapes and colors of penises.

A group of us younger girls would often make trips to the area to see the naked boys especially in Summer.
There was a small hidden area behind a wall next to the chain netting and often some boys swimming would go behind it to urinate or masturbate, sometimes alone or in twos.
It was exciting watching the boys shoot their pee outside the net, and even more when they wanked alone or wanked each other, shooting their juice all over the place.
The boys had strict supervision and discipline inside the home and were obviously not allowed to masturbate, so this was obviously a favorite and safe place where they could jack off their load.

It was certainly an educational experience for us young girls.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Bethany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:41:08 08/12/18 Sun

Judy, I like how you say it was an educational experience! I couldn't t agree with that statement more.
I had 2 brothers who both would sneak peeks at my dads stash of Playboy magazines. They got to oggle over the large breasted women included in those pages and fantasize about being alone with these hotties! As for us girls it was catching a glimpse of a baby boy getting his diaper changed for us to see what was on the other side.
Getting a chance to see a boy our age or older nude was very much like getting to the top of the mountain. And finding a boy like that who would show it to you day after day was indeed a keeper! At 9, 10 or 11 experiencing an erection as it grows or watching as a boy pleasures himself is as good as it gets!
My first time was with a boy named Gary who I talked into displaying himself for me. I saw for the first time exactly what a penis looks like. Then to my surprise he started to erect allowing me to see him get hard! I was fascinated beyond belief that his penis could move about all on its own!
It was very educational getting to see his body and watch as he embarrassed in front of me! It was a very special time for me and I truly enjoyed my very first experience with nude boys!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Charlie Bowers (embarrassed and excited)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:37:13 04/21/18 Sat

I was a Jr. in High School when I was in the hospital for a week. When I was first admitted, a nurse and a nurse aide helped me undress and I had to stand naked as they gave me a physical. The nurse was one of the youth sponsor couples from church. A candy stripper came in holding a cup for a urine analysis and stood there watching as they gave examined me. She was a girl I knew from school. The whole experience was both embarrassing and exciting. In the mornings a nurse and aide would give me a shower and often candy strippers came in to assist or observe. Since it was a small town hospital, I knew most of the nurses and aides and the candy stripper girls. During the week, probably 6 or 8 girls I knew from school saw me naked in the shower.
I'm now in my 60s and have been in the hospital numerous times and still enjoy having nurses or nurse aides give me showers. Since I live in a small town, almost all of the nurses and aides were women I know from church and the community.

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:36:57 04/21/18 Sat

Someone mentioned girls swim teams practicing together with boys teams.
I went to a private middle school between the age of 11 and 14. The school had its own pool and as was normal in those days the boys were always nude for practice, sometimes with girls at the same time who always wore one piece swimsuits.

I was on the team between 12 and 14 and although embarrassing at first to be completely nude in front of the girls most of us got used to it, even though it was humiliating at times.

Yes, it was not unusual for girls who fancied a boy to 'accidentally' brush against his penis during mixed practice. This happened to me several times.
If a boy was noticably erect the coach, whether the male or female one, would make him stand facing the pool wall or make him jump into the water.
It was the same if several boys were erect at the same time. The girls obviously enjoyed this. But since we were young it didn't seem to matter much to the coaches. Most of us were bald anyway before age 14 when some, or most, would start getting pubic hair.
At swim meets we also competed in the nude and many girls from our school and the other schools always attended on the excuse of giving us support for our team, but we were all eye candy for them.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Nurses bathing and urinating boys

Author:
Rod
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:52:25 04/23/18 Mon

When I was 13 I went a few times to visit a friend in hospital who was my age with his family members.
He had a broken leg and was in a room with 3 other boys with a bed in each corner.
Since it was in the orthopedic ward all 4 boys had either a broken hand or leg, so it was not easy or impossible for them to go to the bathroom. So a young nurse or assistant nurse came in every few hours to help the boys urinate.
She would take out their penis from their pyjama bottoms and hold a glass jug with a narrow top and make them urinate in it.
They only did this to those boys who had no visitors at the time and in spite of the small curtain one could easily see through the gaps.
Both me and my friend's sisters could see the boys being urinated with their exposed penis. The other 3 boys were about the same age as my neighbor friend.

The same assistant nurse and another one also took the boys daily on a wheelchair to bathe them in the shower room one after the other.
Since the shower room with baths had an open entrance with no door and was in the ward corridor which one had to pass through to go out of the ward I sometimes saw the nurses undressing the boys naked and put them in the bath which was behind a curtain.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nurses bathing and urinating boys

Author:
Jake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:07:18 04/23/18 Mon

It happened to me when I was in hospital at 13 for about a week.
When I wanted to pee I called the young nurse's aid and she would help me sit on my bed, take out my penis and put it in the urinating jar, or whatever it was called, and she would hold my penis till I was finished. Then she would give it a shake or stroke it a few times to let the last drops out and put it back in.
She and other nurse's aid, depending on who was on the shift, also gave me daily baths. They did the same with other boys, some older some younger.
I don't know about the other boys but I often got boyish erections while she was bathing me. She was young and attractive and very gentle.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nurses bathing and urinating boys

Author:
Bradly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:26 04/25/18 Wed

When I was 14 years old I had to have my appendix removed. I was frightened of course about what was about to happen but never did I expect to be humiliated like I was.
A young nurse's aid entered the room and closed the door behind her. She announced that she was there to shave any hair in the area around where the surgery was to be done. She looked to be 15 or 16 and was very attractive.
She slowly pulled up my gown totally exposing my penis. I was caught off guard and couldn't believe she was looking right at my penis! She then took hold of my penis and began to fondle it saying it was easier to shave me once it became erect. It didn't take long before I became aroused and my penis started to erect.
The nurse's aid then simply watched as I grew to a full erection. She asked me if I was embarrassed as my penis stood straight up. She took hold of my boner and played around with it for about 15 minutes as I sat completely embarrassed!
She said I had a very nice penis and toyed with my tip causing me to jerk and grunt as the sensitive tip was being teased. She then put on some shaving cream and held my penis away from the area to be shaved.
It was very embarrassing letting her shave me but she continued to talk to me about my penis which was ridiculously embarrassing. Every few minutes she would stop shaving me and reposition her hand to stroke me as she discussed my length or the size of my balls. Then she would go back to shaving again. My pre-cum leaked and formed bead after bead which she acknowledged and then rubbed into my tip.
Now mind you, I didn't have much hair to shave but she drug it out for the better part of an hour and a half playing and doing as she wished to my exposed penis and balls.
Once done she told me that it was policy to bring the patient to climax after a prolonged erection so she continued to stroke me until I came. She told me not to fight it but I was humiliated by the thought of her watching me cum not ever before having a girl watch as I came.
As I came she laughed at the amount of cum I released and how far I shot it out continuing to slide her palm over the sensitive tip. I struggled to keep my composure as she had her way with me and caused a second ejaculation which was mostly watery.
After cleaning me up she waited for my penis to shrink then teased me by using her hair as a paint brush to tickle my penis to a full erection.
To end the session she flicked my tip hard laughing at my reaction. Then just left me with my penis fully exposed. I was totally humiliated by the experience but what was worse, every time she exposed me again to bathe me or inspect my wound she held her hand as if she was going to flick me again! Of course I was rock hard and dreading the painful flick. But she never did it again, only the hand job she said was required by the hospital after I erected and her talking to me about my penis!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nurses bathing and urinating boys

Author:
Candyland girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:00 05/07/18 Mon

My older sister Jeannie (13) was always over at her best friend Carol's house when I was younger. I offer wondered why they never played over at our house always playing at Carol's place, Jeannie always said the were listening to records and dancing.
I remember when I was 8 my grandmother passed away and mom told me to go get Jeannie over at Carol's. I knocked on the door and Mrs. Shultz answered the door. I asked to see Jeanie and was told they were in the basement. I was shocked that there was no music playing and followed Mrs. Shultz to the basement. I was quite surprised to see both Jeannie and Carol actively playing with Mrs. Shultz stepson's penis!
Mrs. Shultz showed no concern for what both girls were doing as she called over to Jeanie telling her that I was there. Andy (9) was visibly aroused and hid himself from my view once he realized I was there.
I told Jeanie that grandma had passed and she was upset. Carol walked behind Andy and pulled back his arms totally exposing him to my view. She then asked me if I wanted to look at Andy's penis as he squirmed to free himself from her hold.
Being a curious 8 year old girl I moved closer to see him as he was totally exposed for me. Mrs. Shultz said nothing as I moved towards the boy I knew from playing outside getting a good look at what made him a boy! I was almost unable to believe all I was getting to look at as Andy tired from all his struggling allowing me a good long look at his fully erect penis! I was amazed at how different boys were from girls and was very excited as I eyed him up and down. Carol kept him exposed for a good while allowing me to see his erection bouncing all on its own.
Then she told me I could touch it! Andy screamed that it wasn't fair since I was younger than him. Tears were streaming down his cheeks as I looked at all he had as his erection kindly exposed his testes to me.
Without hesitation I gladly took hold of his penis and felt its texture. Andy was visibly upset by this as I was informally introduced to his private parts.
I enjoyed learning about his body and holding his erection in my hand. I was mesmerized by this new knowledge and eagerly handled his penis.
Mrs. Shultz interrupted say I g we could come back later but it would be best if we went home now. I didn't want to leave squeezing his stiff penis all I could before Carol let him go. I knew exactly what Andy Shultz penis looked like and felt like! I was in heaven.
Sadly at my grandmothers funeral all I could think about was seeing Andy nude again! Being true to her word NMs. Shultz allowed me to visit with Jeannie once we came back. This time I was there for the beginning and got to see his penis flaccid before transforming to a full erection! Andy was uncircumcised as he was born in Germany and circumcision was not as practiced in Europe as here in the USA. I was curious about the shape of his penis with his foreskin covering his tip as I didn't remember it looking that way before. Without warning Andy's penis started to grow as I watched allowing me to share his erection. Andy was very embarrassed as his penis moved around before sticking straight out. I couldn't help but laugh as his penis was moving around on its own. No-one was touching it it just stuck straight out. Then it started bouncing before sticking straight up. The covering over his tip slid back and there it was, the way I remembered it.
Carol gladly explained that boys always do that when they are embarrassed pointing at his erection. I was fixated on his penis as I thought I would never see it again. Carol said I could play with it for a while so I reintroduced myself to Andy's penis!
I was so excited feeling myself moisten again as I relived the thoughts I had throughout the past week. I looked at it from every angle exploring his manhood as only an 8 year old would. I was still amazed at how the cover slid off his tip but now I was holding his penis again. I familiarize myself to his shape and length all while my sister and Carol looked on. Soon after that both girls showed me ganes they played with him involving his penis. It was so much fun seeing his penis the entire day even seeing it shrink back then growing erect again getting to watch his foreskin slide off his tip. Carol let me touch his flaccid penis as it grew letting me feel it in its softer state. It was very exciting learning about a boys body!
Carol invited me over a few other times and on my birthday she let me show my girlfriend Tina everything too.
By that time Andy was ejaculating in front of us so I got to bring him to orgasm in front of my girlfriend Tina. I think by that time Andy was enjoying it too even though he seemed to be embarrassed at times as we played with him.
It was an experience I will always remember!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nurses bathing and urinating boys

Author:
Panda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:29:51 05/08/18 Tue

There was a lady like that where I grew up. Mrs. Grant. She had 3 girls and I was best friends with her middle aged girl Linda.
We were both 8 when Mary (12), her oldest started bringing a boy named Steve (9) over with his older sister Liz (13).
We all would gather in their basement and Liz would get Steve's clothes off of him. Everyone there would giggle at him standing there nude as he grew hard. It was the best of times for me getting to look at all his boy parts. Linda and I were beside ourselves with excitement seeing him nude.
Mrs Grant knew exactly what was going on but allowed us to explore Steven's body. Day after day we got to look at everything he had enjoying his maleness as we played with his parts.
I remember wanting to get a picture of him nude with my dads camera but I was never allowed to use it. We played with Steve almost every day. I was a bit too excired to tell if Steve enjoyed his nudity but we sure did!!!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nurses bathing and urinating boys

Author:
Hot Lips
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:20:37 05/08/18 Tue

I was middle child between 2 brothers and let me tell you it did have its advantages.
I was allowed to view my brothers totally nude many times but swimming was one of my favorites. The boys were made to swim nude, something they didn't seem to enjoy as I was dressed in my bathing costume. I got to see both boys bodies for prolonged times as we swam.
The boys had no cover as our pool was tested for chlorine having to stand fully exposed to my constant gaze. Their penises were totally visible and I enjoyed their shame as they slowly stretched to a full erection as I watched it happen. I had trouble containing my excitement as the boys penises stiffened. It had to be shameful for them to have me watch them go thru this humiliation.
Each boy reacted differently as his penis did its thing. I watched the shame rush to their faces as each penis stood straight up. My older brother was definatly embarrassed by my seeing him nude! He often asked mom to allow him to wear street clothes in the pool but mom always said no. My younger brother didn't enjoy showing me his penis either. He would tell mom I was looking at his hard-on or say something about how I was staring too much.
Swimming at the lake was even better as dozens of girls got to see their nude bodies. The boys were usually very hard as girls passed by sneeking peeks at their raging hard-ons! I enjoyed teasing them by pointing out other boys with large hard-ons or girls that had seen their penises who were giggling at them.
I will say I was glad it was them and not me exposing their bodies to complete strangers who were allowed to gawk and stare at all they had! The ride home was usually very quiet as their shame was very evident. They had allowed so many girls the chance to see them sticking straight as they walked on the sandy beach.
It was an exciting experience for me though, I loved seeing their shame produce their hard-ons and keep them that way, even more so in front of others!
One time in particular we went swimming in our pool and a storm was approaching. Mom called us all out of the pool and into the living room. Both brothers were nude as we waited for the storm to pass. We waited for 2 hours allowing me the chance to look at their penises. Mom even told me in front of them to get a good look as long as we were waiting. I got to see their penises close up seeing their veins and bumps all over their penises. Both boys were uncircumcised so seeing their penises both hard and soft was fun to see. I examined them both making each boy show me all he had.
It was great knowing what theirs looked like but not having to show them mine. I was very prepared for my teen years when boys were trying to get me to expose myself. I had already seen both my brothers and touched them a few times too. It was a great time to be a girl! I truly enjoyed it!

Author:
Victoria
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:35:33 06/01/18 Fri

I was a Candy Striped in the late 50's and at age 14 was allowed to bathe nude boys who were as old as 16. The nurses would encourage me to play with the boys and bring them to erections when I saw them nude.
Often they would set me up exposing a boys penis for me to look at and ask me to measure his length and girth. I would do as I was told carefully measuring the boy as his penis began to erect. I would give the nurse the measurement of his flaccid penis then once fully erect I would measure that too. The measurements were never used and thrown away once out of the room but it gave me the chance to enjoy the boys penis.
I always got to handle the boys equipment then afterward I was instructed to wipe him down with a soapy warm wash cloth. The nurse or nurses would then leave me alone with the nude boy with his erection throbbing in my hand. As I washed him he would gasp as my hand passed over his tip causing him to flinch.
The nurses would tease me about how badly the boys wanted me to give them a happy ending or laugh about all the goo coming from their Cowpers gland (pre-cum)!
I remember one boy about 13 who was blessed with a 5 inch flaccid penis and huge testes. When erect he was 7 or 8 inches long. The nurses would tease me about how I would really smile when I got to measure him and hold his enormous erection. We would visit him every 3 hours just so I could look him over or watch as he grew erect. The nurses would always give good reason for me to hold his erection and then tease me when we got back to the nurses station.
Another exciting situation was getting was in a room where a 25 year old man had an 11 inch raging erection. I swear it tried to burst out of its skin as I held it while the nurse inserted a catheter into it. I was so excited watching as the catheter was removed then a new one was inserted into his urethra as I held it in both hands. He had to be changed at least 4 times a day. He was very uncomfortable having me hold his penis and asked a number of times if I really needed to be there. The nurses would explain that 2 nurses were supposed to be there but they were understaffed. Once done the nurse would leave me alone with the man with instructions to wash his penis to be sure there was no bacteria that could spread.
I truly enjoyed handling all 11 inches that he had and I know he was really in a bad way as I left with his penis throbbing like crazy and his face red as a beat!

Author:
Jersey Boy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:48:45 06/01/18 Fri

That post reminded me of when I was 11 and had appendicitis. I went to the hospital to have them removed and a young girl was always with the nurses. Her name was June and she was allowed to be in the room as the nurses would pull up,my gown exposing me completely to her.
I usually would erect as everyone in the room watched and then they would leave. After the operation the girl would brothers to look at my cut and see my penis as it grew. She also was the one who gave me my baths getting to hold my erection as she washed it.
It was totally humiliating and very embarrassing but I fanticised over it for years after that stay in the hospital!

Author:
Jersey Boy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:23:14 06/02/18 Sat

Chill out Brown Cow. You sure aren't making any points flaming others like you did. Not trying to speak for everyone on this site but man, you are coming off a lite strong. If you don't like the story read another, if you are that up tight about the sight just move off to another, what is your beef dude?

Author:
How Now Brown Cow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:56 06/02/18 Sat

"The nurses would encourage me to play with the boys and bring them to erections when I saw them nude."

Sure they did.
Did they encourage prostate checks too?
Maybe oral sex to make sure that they were relaxed?

Author:
Victoria
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:55 06/02/18 Sat

Ya know Brown Cow, there is a good reason you are on this post and not out with a woman, think about it, you're pathetic! Get a life, get out of mommy's basement and meet some women, or do you get off picking apart crippled old ladies posts! Stop watching Star Wars reruns and take a lady out for dinner you PERVERT! Why are you lurking out on sites like this one, can't get any! Have you ever kissed a girl? No wonder you are so lonely, no girl in her right mind would want a troll like you! Find a hole and jump in it. Stop wasting other peoples time and GET A LIFE!!!

Author:
Panda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:17:09 06/02/18 Sat

Gee Wally, you really have some hate issues or something. There are so many other places you could be, why show up here and be a pest.
That was so uncool of you to blast Victoria's post. If you didn't like it move to another voy.com section and contribute not flame people.
You have some real social skills issues you need to work out before you get on any more social media sites, stick to eating your nuggets and sucking your thumb.

Author:
Bradly (Replying to How Now Brown Cow)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:32 06/02/18 Sat

OK, I see you didn't like Victoria's post! I find your reaction totally unacceptable! There are some far fetched stories here I will agree with that, but why single out one person, and a female at that. We try to encourage females to post here to see their point of view and hear their side of situations posted. Your attitude was very immature and pookish! Try asking questionscnot belittling others with your words. Jeepman asks questions and shows an interest in the post, not call them a ball faced liar on a public forum. I am not the moderator here but I would have had something to say about your post. It was not very impressed with your post and feel you should apologise to Victoria. We should all be adults here and be cival to each other, it is the right thing to do! Please be careful with your words and polite with your comments! Thank you!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Panda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:57 06/02/18 Sat

Yea, you know it was only a story about looking at some penises. There are plenty of worse stories here to pick on.
You are right about keeping the females on board. We all feel a little funny being on a site about girls getting to look at boys penises.
Think about it, we are confessing our childhood sins to you guys and then some ads starts to pick you apart for opening up to a male dominated site.
We are baring our secrets from our childhood and letting you guys see how we found out about penises. It is rather personal in a way. You get to see how we let the djini out of the bottle so to speak about our adolecent sex life. Opening up our "kinky side" and sharing with you all our interests in the male body.
Victoria, don't let this one bad apple spoil it for you. I enjoyed your post and I am sure others did too!

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.