VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:01:00 08/31/13 Sat
Author: Tom Sleifer
Subject: Health Benefits of Wearing A Girdle or a Corset

I was just talking via instant message to this woman concerning girdles and corsets. We were talking about the health benefits. Apparently interesting enough that there might be some evidence that choosing to wear a boned firm girdle or a corset everyday might benefit all of us in extending our lives. My mom, grandmother, and aunt were all girdle and corset dependent, they lived to their late eighties early nineties. I have talked to others and am finding similar evidence.

I believe there might be some truth to this, but we need to do some further research into this fact.

If you know of any studies done let me know.

The reason I believe there might be something to do with wearing a girdle extending ones life and this comes from my own personal experience of being girdle dependent. I believe that the overall support a firm boned girdle offers counteracts the negative effect that we as humans stand erect and by standing erect gravity effects all of us in a very negative way. Wearing a firm boned girdle every day off sets the negative effects of gravity.

I believe there might be something to this.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.