Injection Discussion Forum.
www.InjectionForum.com
www.InjectionDiscussionForum.com

VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]
Subject: Re: Co-worker gets penicillin

Author:
Valerie RN
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, April 04, 2011, 08:50: pm
In reply to: Mindy 's message, "Re: Co-worker gets penicillin" on Thursday, March 24, 2011, 02:46: pm

I had to get 2 shots of bicillin yesterday. I had my friend James give me the shots. I went into a room and closed the door. He saw the 2 syringes on the table and I told him I had strep. I tunred around and lowered my scrubs and pushed down my panties. He stood there looking at my naked bottom. I said he is your turn to get a good feel. He came over and rubbed my butt on the left for what seemed like an eternity and then I felt him jab me. Danm that hurt I said. Then I felt him slap my right ass cheek really hard and then I felt him injecting. My butt cheek was still red when I looked over my shoulder. I said that hurt. He asked me if I felt the needle. I said no to which he said what are you complaining about. He placed bandaids on both sites and then soundly gave me one more whack on each cheek.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-worker gets penicillin

Author:
wonderful
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 12:31: am

I also prepare bicillin shots by myself. Or sometimes I also get them ready-to-go in the local grocery store. The most fun is then to invite my friend and to see them shocked when they notice them laying on the table. Not to mention jabbing me ...

Great story, indeed.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Kevin M.Smith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 10:11: am

i would love to have a Female Nurse Give me a shot of Pennicillion to me in my Bottom to see if i could handle it here has been many yrs since i had one and it really hurt too from when the Dr gave it to me in the examination room room with three other female nurses in the room holding me down while he give me the iminjection shot i would love to be a patient here for her all i ask is that she wears a mask and rubber gloves if she gives it to me in my bottom but i live in Massachusetts near Wocester here ty Kevinsmith

Author:
Paramedic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 03:53: pm

I work in college campus health clinic with a NP. One of the things I do is give a lot of very young attractive and some not so attractive girls depo shots in their butt. This morning I had two of the cutest girls on this campus come in for their shots. The first young lady came in with her med vial and watched as I drew it up in a 20g 3cc syringe. She told me to use her right hip. She laid over the table and I pulled up her dress she was wearing exposing her tiny little thong. She flexed her right leg and I squeezed her right cheek a few times and then placed the needle in the top portion of her butt and injected. I massaged the area a few times and then let her dress fall back down. She said nice job. I will see you in a few months.
There was a girl I had seen around campus that was a cheerleader. She had on a pair of very short gym shorts and the bottom of her butt cheeks were just exposed. I filled the syringe and told her to lie on the table. She pushed down her shorts and panties and got up on the table and laid flat. She said smack me before you give me the shot. I gave her a sharp smack on her butt which went from white to a bright red and then quickly jabbed her with the needle. Her butt cheek was still red when I pulled out the needle. I massaged her butt a few times and then she got up and pulled up her panties and shorts. She said you really laid one on my butt. You told me too. She said I never felt the needle like I do most times. See you next time I said.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-worker gets penicillin

Author:
Mike2775
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 05, 2011, 05:06: pm

Hi Paramedic,

I was wondering if you would be interested in chatting some time about your experiences with work.

Would you be ok talking about giving injections to guys?

I enjoy hearing about guys getting injections in the butt and love the idea of college jocks getting them.

Let me know. You can reach me by email at dtandbo@hotmail.com

Just put the forum name in the subject.

Thanks

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-worker gets penicillin

Author:
Paramedic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 06, 2011, 11:32: am

Mike giving guys a shot is ok, but I like to give them to girls. Giving shots in beautiful girls butts is really a turn. Giving shots to guys or women with big butts is just a job.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-worker gets penicillin

Author:
paramedic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 06, 2011, 05:24: pm

Here is a story from this morning. This 24 y/o male was in the ER today for a STD. He got 2.4 million units in each of his butt cheeks. At first he was cocky. I told him to drop his shorts and bend over. His ass was white as snow. Once that 18g needle went into his butt and I started to inject he began to began to holler it was hurting. I pulled out the needle and the blood ran down his butt cheek. I quickly uncapped the second needle and he saw it just before I jabbed his other cheek and gave him the second shot. He acutally had tears in his eyes as he was pulling up his shorts.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Lifeguards at Six Flags

Author:
Nurse
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 08, 2011, 06:39: am

Yesterday we had six lifeguards come in for their physical before the start of the season. Two of the six had to get their tetanus booster. They watched as I drew up the shots. Both of the girls were in their swim suits. I told the first girl to turn around and I pulled the right side of her bathing suit exposing her right butt and gave her the injection. The other girl came over and tunred around. I told her to bend over and pulled up the right side of her suit expoisng her bottom and gave her the shot. I was surprised neither of them had any problem with getting their shot in their bottoms. One of the male lifeguards protested , but finally dropped his trunks. He yelled out when the needle hit his butt. Today I have three moe coming in for their shots.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Lifeguards at Six Flags

Author:
Kevin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 09, 2011, 01:35: am

As a police man I also go to the doctors wearing my uniform ... Great Story

Author:
Troy Nichols (Penicillin shots & spankings)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 03, 2011, 12:06: am

Growing up I seemed to get strep throat at least once a year through highschool. When I was sick, it meant a trip to the doctor for a throat culture, almost always positive for strep and a trip back the next day for a penicillin shot in the butt.

When I was younger the nurse gave it, brought the needle in, I would cry and fuss and it hurt like hell. When I was in about 7th grade and through highschool, I seemed to always get an appt at the end of the day, after the nurse left and the doctor gave them himself. I would still be fully dressed, even in winter in my snow boots and down jacket and he'd take me back to the exam room and have me drop my jeans and lay prone on the exam table with tissue paper ripping with my boots. I'd undo my jeans and climb up and lay down and he'd pull my jeans and jockeys to my ankles in one swoop and slide my parka up to expose my butt cheeks, THEN preparing the shots.

Most of the time he'd take my temperature as he prepared them, saying "as long as you are laying there I'm take your temperature in the back door" and slide some vaseline on a thermometer and slide it in my butt. The worst part was the entire wall next to the exam table was a mirror so when I tried to look away, I saw the whole thing in the mirror. I was a basketball jock, but saw me in my boots and buff jacket, a thermometer in my butt and the doctor loading a cartridge of penicillin in this steel syringe with a huge rubber sheath on the needle. He would usually also give me a vitamin B shot too, saying it would get me on my feet quicker and give me energy, and draw a full shot full of dark red medicine out of a big vial. The needle looked longer than the penicillin shot, which was given first, after he pulled out the thermometer and read it and noted it in the file.

On two occasions I also got a booster shot of some kind, so got three shots in the butt.

He would wipe the upper half of both cheeks with alcohol, I can still smell it in the room, and the cold fear. He would tell me to point my toes in and relax my bottom (he never said ass or butt, always bottom, even when I was 18) and would make small talk about basketball always calling me "sport" even though he knew my name (his sons went to a different school, but also played basketball and we were friends from church), the nurse would always wait a minute for the alcohol to dry saying it would sting less, but he didn't, he would tell me to take a deep breath and jam in the huge penicllin needle in my left butt cheek and slowly inject the glue like medicine. It seemed like forever and I swear sometimes I heard a squeak as he pulled out the syringe. I'd try to look away, but with the mirror I couldn't help but watch in fear.

He'd then wipe down the other butt cheek and without missing a beat pull of the cover of the next shot and jam it in. It wasn't as thick as the penicillin shot but it burned. It went in quicker. While I layed there with my butt aching he'd putt a bandaid on the two places he gave the shots, give me a smack on the lower part of my butt, pulled my jacket down and said, "its over Sport, on your feet, pull up your pants and rub your bottom before you go to bed for a couple minutes when you get home and before you go to sleep so the medicine will absorb in the muscles.... you can tell your parents you can go to school tomorrow if youfeel up to it".

When I got home I would go to my room, drop my pants and rub as he instructed. If I was wearing my down jacket, it felt soothing because it was this slick, shiny nylon that was cool as I rubbed the skin.

The worst part was forgetting to take of the bandaids the next day and getting teased in PE or basketball practice, although it wasn't bad as having a bright red butt cheeks from a spanking I had gotten, when at home. Guys in the locker room can be brutal.

The worst visit to the doctor was in 11th grade, when I had pnuemonia and got a double dose of penicillin, one shot in each butt cheek, and had to go back a few days later for another one when I wasn't feeling better still.

One time I was super embarrassed. I was home sick from school and got my little brother and his friends were teasing me. I was in 10th grade, and thought I'd scare them by shooting near them with my bb gun. they were throwing snowballs at my window, and I ran outside with my bb gun just as my parents drove up. My mom was furious I was sick and outside in my jeans and no shoes or a coat, my dad furious that I had the bb gun out and was out when grounded, both spanking offenses in our house. I was sent in to put on my shoes and socks and parka, only to be taken out to the cold garage, taken over my dads lap and have a bare bottom spanking I'll never forget while my little brother and his friends heard every smack.

My dad only used his hand, but gave long, steady bare bottom spankings that lasted forever. At the end when I started bawling he'd stop alternating cheeks and give me a final 20 or so super hard, super fast smacks on the sit spot where my lower butt cheeks met to make sure I felt it when I sat down for a while. When I got back to the house, my mom reminded me that I still had an appointment with the doctor and my dad drove me. She called him on the phone to tell him we were on are way and must have said something about the spanking, because when we got there he said something about me having a sore bottom that was going to be even more sore.

My down jacket was shiny red and as I layed there he said my shiny red jacket matched my bottom and that I should be glad my dad cared enough to discipline and spank me, and how he still spanked his sons but with a "fanny paddle".... at least I wasn't the only one getting it, and that I should point my toes in when I get a spanking to relax, just like getting a shot, to make sure the muscle is relaxed.

I nearly jumped off the table when the he wiped down my butt cheeks with the alcohol swab on my already tender skin. I was so embarrassed, my face was as red as my butt and my jacket when I looked in the mirror. It was a long ride home and I immediately went to my room and looked iin the mirror, my cheeks were beet red, with hand prints and two bandaids on the upper part on the side.

The next morning and through every break between classes I went to the bathroom stall to rub my cheeks through my parka, it still hurt 2 days later. Even though I couldn't play because I had been sick, I had to suit up for basketball practice, and shower, and got teased so much for having a red butt and bandaids. Everybody said "you STILL get bare bottom spankings??!! and shots"

Author:
Tori
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 04, 2011, 08:24: pm

The beginning of your post reminds me of that Norman Rockwell painting. Except that you had to lay down and the kid in the picture stood up on the chair, pulled his pants down and waited while the good doc drew up the medication.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-worker gets penicillin

Author:
Troy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 04, 2011, 10:05: pm

Tori did you ever get a pencillin in your butt?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-worker gets penicillin

Author:
Tori
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 08, 2011, 05:48: pm

Yes, a few months ago, I got a shot in my hip of Lupron at my gyn's office. I was not completely sure where they would decide to inject the med, I figured it was either the arm or butt. It did not hurt.

Author:
they hurt to troy nicholstr
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 04, 2011, 11:10: pm

Troy so sorry your ass hurt from needles my ass stung and hurt so bad too please leave email if I can talk and share stories with you .sore ass is the worst omg those needles tore my ass with so much pain

Author:
Kevin M Smith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011, 09:17: am

i would love to have a Female Nurse Give me a shot of Pennicillion to me in my Bottom to see if i could handle it here has been many yrs since i had one and it really hurt too from when the Dr gave it to me in the examination room room with three other female nurses in the room holding me down while he give me the iminjection shot i would love to be a patient here for her all i ask is that she wears a mask and rubber gloves if she gives it to me in my bottom but i live in Massachusetts near Wocester here ty Kevinsmith and i was woundering if the female nurse could smile at me behind her mask while she gives me the shot and takes my temputure in my bottom while she does this please thanks

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-worker gets penicillin

Author:
John RN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 05:54: am

Yesterday I am out at triage and I was talking with our new registration girl who just started. She just graduated from high school and is thinking about going into nursing. She told me her throat was really sore. I did a rapid strept test on her and it came back positive. I told our ER doctor and he said give her a shot of bicillin. She said I can't afford an ER visit. I said don't worry we are not going to sign you in. I came back out with 2 1.2 million unit syringes and let them warm up. I told her she was getting one in each hip. I told her I could give it in one shot , but that it would really hurt more. After 30 minutes I had her come into one of the rooms and closed the door. She laid up on the table. I pulled up her dress above her hips and pulled down her hose and panties. I had her point out her toes to the side. She is a thin girl so I squeezed a handful of her butt muscle and placed the 18g needle deep in her butt which made her cry out. She had tears in her eyes when I pulled out the first needle. I picked up the second syringe and repated it in her opposite hip. Afterwards I placed bandaids on her sites and gently massaged her bottom a few moments. The rest of the day I saw her rubbing her poor butt from time to time.

Author:
Tom RN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 09:43: am

Jennifer one of the lab technicians that I got to know from coming to our ER came to me and said she had a really sore throat and wanted to know what she could take. I did a rapid culture and told her when I got the results I would let her know. I had suiggested she go home. I called and siad it was positive and that I would bring by her medication. I spoke with my friend the ER doctor and give her a shot of penicillin. After I got off I went by her house. I expalined I had a three injections for her. I said two antibiotics and a steroid. She was lying on the couch and I told her she would need to roll over on her stomach. I said these all go in your bottom. I pulled down her scrubs bottoms she had. I had always admired her cute little butt in those scrubs. I pulled down her panties. I massaged her left cheek and quickly placed the first needle in her butt and gave her the steriod. I then uncapped the first 18g needle of the 600,000 unit bicillin. I placed my hand firmly on her butt cheek and gave her the first shot. She begged me not to give her the last one. I said if you dont take the full dose you will have to get another and it will be lrger and hurt more. I gave her a few minutes massaging her little butt. Then she told me to go ahead and I placed the last needle in her right cheek and gave her the shot. She laid there holding her bare buns in her hands a few minutes. Sh told me those shots really hurt. I told her they especially when you don't have much muscle.

Author:
ER
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2011, 06:59: pm

One of my co-workers called ad asked if I could get her some antibiotics for her sore throat. I got 2 1.2 million unit tubexs of LA bicillin. I drove over to her apartment and knocked on the door. She let me in. She was wearing her very cute night gown. It was one of those very sheer which allowed you to see through it. I told her that the doctor ordered 2.4 million units. I said I got it in 2 doses. She got up and had me follow her ito her bedroom. She laid across the bed and pointed her toes inward. I pulled down her bottoms and panties. Her bare butt was awesome. Never thought I would I would get to see you cute little butt I told her as I wiped a spot. I placed the first 18g needle deep in her butt cheek and she jumpedand groaned as I injected. I waited a few minutes massaging the firs tsite. Damn those things hurt she said. I placed the second 18g needle in the other hip and slowly injected. I put bandaids on the two sites and sat there rubbing her butt cheeks for about ten minutes. She got up and we had a cup of coffee. She told me she felt like I had put glue in her butt. I came back this afternon to check on her. She asked me once again to massage her bare buns which I was all to happy to do. I love my job. My buddies would be jealous.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-worker gets penicillin

Author:
Walt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 2011, 08:33: am

Your friend was more brave than I would be to take 'your medicine' for a sore throat. Having lived with a very tender gluteal region for 3+ days after a large shot of Cipro to treat an infected cat bite, I think I prefer my usual treatment for a sore throat: frequent gargling (every 1-2 hours) for a day or so using amber Listerine or equivalent store brand. It usually cures the throat ailment about the middle of the second day, too. Besides, my doc won't waste antibiotics on minor ailments like that anyway.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-worker gets penicillin

Author:
April
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 05:55: pm

My co-worker asked I had gotten my flu shot and I had. She said they are coming around tonight to give us ours on the unit and that lady from infection control is rough. I told her why don't you let me give it to you. I said we have a few here in the refrigerator from her last trip up here. I went and got one and came back. We finished our patient care on our patients. I followed her in the medication room. She was bent over getting a med out of the bottom drawer. I playfully smacked her on her bottom and said you in a great position for that shot. Go for it. I was shocked. Really. I don't mind. Another nurse came in about that time and I said later. later in the shift we slipped into an empty room. She untied her scrubs and pulled them down. Her long blonde hair hung down over her panties. I pulled them down. Her cheeks were firm and had dimples on each side. I squeezed a handful of her tight butt and sank the needle in her butt and injected. So did you like what you saw. I told her I sure did. Next year you can shoot me again she said.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Co-worker gets penicillin

Author:
ICU nurse
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2012, 11:23: pm

Ashton is one of our first year residents working up in our burn ICU and she was feeling really bad. She told me she had a long history of strep infections and thought she had one now. She said I need a shot of penicillin. I hate those shots. I went down to the ER and got 2 600,000 tubexs and came back up. I told her I got 2 of the 600,000 so it would not be so much in one site. She came and got me and we went into an empty room and closed the door. She untied her scrubs and let them fall to the floor. She leaned over the bed. She was wearing a very small yeloow thong. I admired her bare buns as I loaded up the first syringe. her little butt cheek giggled as I wiped a spot. She grabbed the sheets as the needle sank into her butt and I slowly injected the thick white medicine. She stood up rubbing her butt cheek as I loaded the second syringe. She leaned over and again grabbed the sheetd as I poked her other bun. I put bandaids on the sites and helped her pull up her scrubs and tie them. At the end of the shift she handed me a piece of paper with her address on it and told me I needed to come by for breakfast and give her a nice long butt massage as it was aching from those two shots. I told her I would be over.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.