Welcome to the Injection Discussion Board.

Go to http://www.voy.com/58940/

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: shots in the butt/pain tensing

Author:
they hurt
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, January 17, 2011, 08:54: am

HAS anyone remember tensing up squeezing ass cheecks from the intense pain of gettinga needle in the butt.HOW bad did the needle sting and what position were you held[standing or laying down] NEEDLES in my butt HURT SO BAD.IF you want to talk leave email.or if yuo want to hear more let me know. THE butt hurts so bad witha needle/do other out there tense up/now or as a kid?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: shots in the butt/pain tensing

Author:
RN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 10:36: am

Yes sometimes getting a needle jabbed into you butt does hurt especially if it is an 18 needle. I will always have my patients lie flat and rotate their feet inward. A few slaps on the ass numbs it so they do not feel the stick. Slowly inject the medication helps with the pain. Warm up cold medications such as penicillin or add lidocaine if you can. helpful hints

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: shots in the butt/pain tensing

Author:
Kevin M.Smith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011, 08:35: am

would love to have my rectal temputure taken in my bottom here and have a nurse give me a Pennicillion Shot in my bottom at the same time here please thanks very much kevin
if she can i would like her to wear a surgical mask and gloves please when she does this here ty KevinSmith

Author:
Ann
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 04:44: pm

oh yes. and I always got it in my butt. also still ...

Author:
RN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 08:42: pm

This morning I had a a very attractive flight attendant from American airlines that presented to our walk in clinic prior to her scheduled flight. She was diagnosed with strept throat. I came back to her room with three syringes and explained she would need to lower her slacks and lay face down. I had her point her toes inward. I pulled down her panties and she immediately tensed up her butt. I gave her a shot of decadron first. Then I gave her 2 shots one in each cheek of the penicillin. She had tears in her eyes when she up pulling up her slacks. I told her I knew they hurt, but she would feel better.

Author:
Frank
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 04, 2011, 05:54: pm

My wife's friend came to my clinic the other day and she had a bad case of sinusitis. I told her I would need to give her a shot of rocephin. She is my wife's running partner and a very attractive 24 year old.MY sat inthe room and watched as I told her to unfasten her jeans and slide them down to her thighs and bend over the table. She had on a tiny black thong so her entire butt was fully exposed. I told her she had a nice firm round butt. Asi wiped her left hp with the alcohol she tensed up her butt cheeks. I told her you need to relax or this needle is going to hurt going into your butt. I grabbed a handful of her butt chek and quickly stuck the needle up to the hub in her cheek. I gave her a few seconds to relax and then slowly injected the gram of rocephin that I mixed with lidocaine. She stood up and turned around rubbing her butt not even thinking she was giving us a good front view. later that night my wife asked if I liked seing her bare butt. I told her it is always a pleasure to see a nice firm round butt naked.

Author:
Katie and Aryn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 04, 2011, 09:44: pm

We both went to the ealth department tis afternnon for our tetanus booster. The male nurse called us back. He said we both could come back together if we wanted. We watched as he drew up te two shots. He said ok who is going first? Drop your jeans and bend over the table. We looked at each other and said in our bottom. Yep, hurts less. katie was closer to the table so she leaned over and pushed down her shorts. I watched as he wiped her rear and smacked it a few times turning it red and then quickly buried the needle deep in her butt. He pushed down on thbutt e plunger and pulled out the needle all in less than 10 seconds. He said I am done you can stand up. Your next he says. I slowly unzipped my jean shorts and pushed them down. He pulled down my panties and I immediately felt him swab my butt. Of course I tightened up my muscle and I got a quick hard slap on my bare butt and I felt him drive the needle home. The sting from his hand on my bare backside dulled the needle stick. We asked him if e like is job and he said i sure do. Where else could I slap young ladies on their bare butts and not get in trouble.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.