Welcome to the Injection Discussion Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Ass injection

Author:
Saniya (happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, August 07, 2011, 07:00: am

Hi after a very long time i am again here with another story of ass injection.

My friend and me were driving a scooter and we had an accident, unfortunately my friend got injured. She had difficulties in walking

We went to the male doctor near our colony. I always knew that he liked to give pain to young girls, as i too was injected in a very painful way by the same doctor, you would probably read my story in this forum. So i got in his clinic and waited outside in the waiting room.

After 15 Minutes our turn came. I took my friend in the doctors cabin and he just checked the wound and plastered it.

He said that she has to take 2 injections today, one was TT and the other one was to heal the wound.

She said she doesnt want injection. As i love watching someone getting injections in the ass and the doctor also enjoyed giving pain to the buttocks of young girls i said my friend to have injection.

I was quite confident that he will give both the injection in the ass. She finally agreed. The doctor said that injection are to be giving in the butt. Doctor told me to wait outside, but my friend told that its fine and stay here

My friend had woren short skirt. She had woren black panties. She lowered the panties and now her half butt was exposed. I knew that he will give the injection in the middle of each cheeks.
The doctor prepared the injections.

Doctor came towards her and told me to hold her legs tightly as the injections were painful. I did it as he said it to me, now i knew that her ass is going to be punctured.

He lowered the panties still further and now her full bottom was exposed. He selected the sight in the middle outer quadrant for the TT shot. My friend tightened her butts and so doctor said to lossen her and relax, she did it.

Now he darted the needle in the middle outer quadrant. My friend gave a jerk and i held her legs tightly.
She could not bear the pain due to injection given in that part of the butt.
I first time saw with my eyes the injection in the middle part of the butt as i have never seen it but have got there.

Injection in the right side was over within 30 seconds and a small droplet of blood came out.

Now the second injection was a also given in the middle outer of the left side of the butt. This time she was mentally prepared for the shot as she knew that how painful it was going to be.
The doctor smack her butts twice and injected, she again started to shake her butts. This time she somehow controlled her pain and the injection was over soon

A small droplet of blood from this part also came out. The doctor also applied bandage to both sides.

My friend got up and started rubbing her ass from both sides. I really enjoyed the entire process. We paid the fees and left out the clinic.

Doctors please reply and do post comments here. Is this sight safe to inject???
Comments will be appreciated.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Ass injection

Author:
Neel K (awesome)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 08, 2011, 11:05: pm

Good story.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Dr. Ravi Sharma (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 07, 2011, 02:24: am

yes it is Safe but not always.
i am Also a Doctor and i generally give injection in the middle of Butt.

Author:
Male RN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011, 05:11: pm

I had a girl in the ER yesterday for a fractured wrist. She slipped on the ice. I put her in an OCL splint. She was in a lot of pain. I asked if she wanted something and she said she was driving. I said she could get a shot of toradol and she agreed. I drew up 60mg of toradol and 4 mg of zofran. I came back in the room and closed the door. I said one is for pain and one to make sure you dont get to your stomach. I should have not worn this sweater. I said no worry both of these are going in your butt. I had her lean over the table and pulled up her skirt above her waist. I pulled down her little red satin panties. I gave her the zofran in in her right cheek. She jumped as the needle hit her bare bun. I said the next one has a kick to it just as I placed it in her right bun. She tightened up her butt cheek as I injected. She had two little blood trails running down her white buns which I wiped off and put a cottonball with tape on each side.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.