VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

Your message has been posted to: the apostolic crusade.
View your message below.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:18:08 03/08/11 Tue
Author: apostolic sir (child of pentecost)
Subject: mister pentecost

Jesus showed me in visions spirits that looked like people and they said: 3-8-2011-this is uh warning, said, it, hollie said, God said, but, Jesus showed his light watch, bob just give it time, God, spoke, bob said, prophet maybe I got uh warning, dont do, hollie said, Jesus, spoke, her, said, God said, its, her wearing, its uh, red sweatshirt, burgundy, its, hollie spoke, put it under, she said, thats the, bolls heating and air conditioning man, hes, witch, hollie said, dont do buisness, hollie spoke, hollie showed, its, record, and I stamp, another, said, God said, its, him, she said, the post angel, appearing, Jesus spoke, and, its, the, m.v., hollie said, bob said, Jesus spoke, hollie, said, wilhelm gustloff ship, like uh well dressed ship man, happy, pointed hollie, Jesus said, whew let me said, hollie, its showed, record, she, said, and, I stamp, she, said, thats, beast pope rising, like angel dot head, bobby, do, he, spoke, hollie said, git, church, you'll make millions hollie said, get respect she said, thats bob sitting with, its his friends, she said, its, pentecostal apostolic pastors, God said, she said, sleep, said, it jumpy hollie, showed, jumpy hollie, bobby the forums, hollie spoke, showed, the, voy forums, its, ministry of dreams, hollie did say, i'm the forums, the mostly silhouette faced dinosaur shaped angel spoke, bobby thats walter stone shaking yes, no, i showed away but shook yes said hollie, hollie showed post on, its laptop t.v. A she hollie said God said, put it under hollie said showed lay down, thats beast pope appearing she said, i'm the antichrist, its beast pope said hollie said wearing uh red sweatshirt she said, perrys gonna say yes, no, showed, its, perry smith, but shook, yes, for church tithes smith said, thats hollie like, its, uh, shipmate again, she said, but, her, attire changed to like red clothes, she salutes, its on board the r.m.s. titanic, let me, said, its, his ship hollie said, the m.v. wilhelm gustloff ship dressed like nice ship sitting at Gods interviewing table, thats m.s. wilhelm gustloff ship being rocked, by, its three torpedoes, hitler, on board, his, its supership, God showed, its over six hundred fifty feet long, they are in the desert, hollie showed, its a fleet of f-4 phantom fighter jets, hollie flew one, their fast she said, you need to record, said, it, hollie, bob said, it, hollie, said, same o hollie, showed, its popes picture, and restore, but she didnt and started rolling up picture, hey, said, another, hollie, its, hu hintao appearing, in, picture, its both beasts, she said, relaxed, hollie played music, what, he, said, Jesus, and, hollie, spoke, hollie, wore, its uh red sweatshirt, thats, pastor bob hickman, at his church, its the, apostolic infilling station, hollie said, stamped, and like angelic hollie rose, hollie built the pulpit in two seconds, you see, here, she said, leaned up against, wore, its uh, red sweatshirt but changed into him, like, round head, theres blue pointed hollie with not all the way straight lighted finger, which was dim, another, website, thats what you wanted, said, it, hollie, another said, i'm the voy the angel voy forums ministryofdreams spoke, hollie said, clapped, but changed God said, hollie screamin for, she said, screamed again, its that, bob she pointed, its people, looting, hollie said, and, bob there with his gift, janette, in background but very darkly, hollie comes out to explain, bob she, wants, you, but wants others to, why dont you just, go, said, it, hollie, looked, get she said, prophet this is not the website this is hollie talking for the website, please post, she said, but was, him, another, she, hollie said, like round blue head but head shape changed more like oval, it, was, blue, she, said, no, said, it, hollie, showed, thru, but, shook yes, hollie showed, turn, like invisible hollie, only hand, it, appeared, hollie said, but another showed, keep goin, had red bear paws, tear up he said, thats pope in tear with black horse, hollie showed, turn, thats hand showing, you did not need him, its hollie showed, theres uh, dome in, another, hollie points, with him in, its light outlined, and black background scenery, bob go check, hollie said, try to get on, you will, leave that alone, said, its, angel hollie and God said, thats hollie playing his music, you got nerve, he said, hollie showed, lay down, but clapped hands, got back up, this is, uh warning, hollie said, showed, chairs being put in, its bobs church hollie spoke, what kind of, visions do you want, clapped the tap dancers, said, it hollie, said, another, wearing, its uh burgundy, sweatshirt, thats, kicking, tap dancing,

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.