VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:59:40 07/20/18 Fri
Author: Original replier (More inside)
Subject: Yeah itís tough. Sometimes itís just me all on my lonesome.....
In reply to: senior lady 's message, "Agreed. Every comp for me (WIDA) in the US requires a plane ride. I would love this change." on 12:45:11 07/19/18 Thu

It would be great to have more competition. I donít care if they think theyíre better than me or whatever... although in fairness the CLRG dancers I know donít think or act like that, theyíre fine and Iíd love to be able to dance with them.... however when people post things like this (have seen it all before and nothing ever came of it) .... it gives me hope, and I feel sad when nothing happens.

I donít want to travel a 3 hour round trip 2-3 times a week to go to the nearest CLRG school., because I work 30-34 hours a week and study full time, I have to have room in my life for all three.

In my opinion it would be amazing if it did open up. I guess thatís the main point to my reply. If youíre going to spread this information, give us a reliable source, not ďI heard from a guy who knows a guy purple monkey
DishwasherĒ.... if you donít know itís true , donít start stirring!!!

All CLRG dancers I know are super lovely, The ban thing doesnít worry me. You need time to learn new steps, but it should be up to the teacher. Theyíre the ones who have the knowledge and experience to decide when youíre ready., I think Iím good enough , so bring it on!!!

My only fear if it did open up would be that we would all find ourselves ďneedingĒ to buy new Gavinís or whatever to be in the running ..... Iím happy with my old Siopa Rince that I got second hand on 2012 that still fits me and looks good.

I really like that itís not a rich mans hobby being independent and OP, people are so open and welcoming and generally youíre judged on your dancing and presentation, not how many crystals are on your dress or how big your wig is lol.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.