VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:55:13 10/04/18 Thu
Author: Teacher (Realistic)
Subject: Opinion
In reply to: Looking help 's message, "Looking for information, who do I contact regarding how my child has been treated in class." on 01:53:01 06/09/18 Sat

I think the majority of dance teachers are very fair. Sit down and speak with the teacher about the issues and maybe get to the bottom of what is going on. The child could possibly feel like she/he is being picked on etc but maybe its a teaching method used by the teacher to try and push the child to her/his ability. Every teacher wants each dancer to reach their goals. Not all children are able for the same level of training so maybe this child could be moved to a different group within the same school/class.

How would you deal with this if it was school? If there was an issue with the teacher and there was no other class to move your child to would you remove him/her from the primary/secondary school into a brand new school? Sometimes its best to deal with the issues in your current school rather than running away from the problem.

Your never know you could be running from bad to worse!!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.