VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:03:55 12/13/18 Thu
Author: Dm
Subject: To the OP
In reply to: Kelly 's message, "Want info on different orgs please more inside" on 09:54:10 12/12/18 Wed

Honestly, I think that's the wrong questions!
All orgs are different but none are better than the others. All teachers and parents want the best for their dancers but different orgs may have different priorities. We've experience of both open and closed platform and hands down our preference is open platform. The style and atmosphere of OP suits my dancer but the high octane, aggressive approach of closed platform may suit other dancers. It all down to personal choice.
Either way, Irish dancing is going to cost you time, money and grey hair so make sure you know what you're signing up to. Best of luck.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Thanks -- Kelly, 12:35:06 12/13/18 Thu
  • Start her where some of her friends are. Beginners are all pretty similar across orgs in my experience. If she’s with friends she will enjoy it more. -- Alicia (More inside), 12:56:56 12/13/18 Thu

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.