VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:54:40 03/13/12 Tue
Author: Beautican
Subject: boys in beauty salons

I have been cutting hair for several boys. Some seem girlish. There are two, 8 and 10. who have been nice quiet boys that I like very much. Yesterday their mother said she wanted me to let their hair grow longer and shape it as a girl's. She said they were beginning to act too rough and they were going to get the full girlie treatment for a while. The boys heard but didn't make a response. I told her it would take 2 months before they could really look girlie and she could make up her mind then. She said our minds are made up now, and turned to the boys. Aren't they. They answered yes quietly. Yes what? They answered together We need to be girls for a long time.

I feel I am being used, but I really want to bring them into girlhood. So I have a couple months before a real turning point.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.