VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:14:24 03/31/12 Sat
Author: Pam
Subject: Re: Men should be feminine
In reply to: Charlaine 's message, "Re: Men should be feminine" on 15:05:37 03/30/12 Fri

Yes, my name is Pam. My Mom's maiden is Palmer, but she didn't wish to use that bcause it reminded her of a thief. So I became Pam. I had the nicest talk with My fiancee's Mom last night. I told her i just wanted to learn What was meant by BEING FEMININE. And why this was necessary. Mom Em said One question would have to be answered and the other was a wrong question. It was necessary because she said so. I was blind to my own nature and needed to bring it out. She wanted me to become subordinate to her in the sense that she would remain a part of our family. Her family. She did not intend to be a family of one. That family was going to be feminine and female. With my family it was the opposite. My Mom is not someone you would want as a role model. I love her, but am not going into it.

I never thought of myself being feminiine. Em told me I must stop upper body work outs. I accepted that. She wanted me to accept panties as Charlaine suggested. She told me to think about being brassiered, and read through the web site of that name and let my desire grow. We'd have a initiation ritual later, I am to help make a list of at least six women to participate.

I sometimes felt as a third party as we talked. I felt my identity shift as I understood I was to wear panties, and as I relaxed into the demands of this pushy woman. I felt that way about her and I still do, but am beginning to think I absolutely need this in my life. Somewhere last night, I accepted that she was powerful strong domineering and something in me felt completed by it. My choice of words is inadequate. She's stronger than me, and I need her to retrain me as I should have been trained from childhood.

I'm off my upper body workouts, and that will change my appearance fast. Then I will be brassiered.Today we all go shopping so I can see the wonders of undies. I feel very excited and a little silly. And I feel scared. Can I be changed? What will it be like to walk around in this lady's underwear? What will happen now that she and Charlaine are teachers and I am student? I hope I can find the strength. Its harder than being a man.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.