VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:31:10 04/02/12 Mon
Author: Pam
Subject: Re: Men should be feminine
In reply to: Charlaine 's message, "Re: Men should be feminine" on 09:07:29 04/02/12 Mon

Dearest,
You continue to ask the searing questions. I'll (try to ) answer in brackets. Thank you so much for the weeding!

>Dear Pam,
>
>I am glad that you are beginning to see just how thin
>your male pretenses are. If you want to be more
>feminine you have to admit it first to yourself, and
>then to the women you are devoted to. [ I think boys and girls might be born as people. Then they are trained into a societal standard of thinking and behaviour. ]
>
>When you picture the new you, how are you dressed? [ This morning I was dressed in clean linens, freshly pressed faded jeans with an ivory plastic belt. A crisply starched short sleeved shirt. I went to my girl friend's place and was complimented. She was in a skirt and had me undress. She quickly slid her panties off and put me into them. I was required to remain passive while she did this. Then she undressed and transferred her chemis to me. She dressed in my undies, and I dressed back up. Eeew! The chemise showed right through. She gave me a sort of boyish girl's shirt and tennis sweater to wear. Said since I would be permanently brassiered by our wedding I should not cover but adapt and learn what is correct for me. And She would let me know what that is. She also said She would buy slim leg jeans for me when I needed new ones. I actually think I feel feminine now. Do you think I should get femmie slim jeans?]
>What are you doing? [I'm FEELING Her undies warm, on me.] How do you feel? Do you feel
>scared? { Oh! My god. I really feel scared. I feel homely and need patience and love. Very weak and vulnerable. I wish I was pretty. I feel as if I'm in a beautician's chair, in a dress and her hand is moving up my leg. I daresn't say anything. I feel her hand go under my leg band. I'm petrified, because I know this will happen.] Weak? Pretty? Submissive? How will you make
>yourself prettier for your ladies? [ If her Mom doesn't marry me too, I will pretend to myself and them that she has. She has so firm and kind!]
>
>Love, Charlaine
And to you, wise lady. You are SO aware! I look forward to hearing from you soon. I think I am sounding more feminine?
Pam ela

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.