VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56 ]
Subject: I think the panel was not a bunch of jerks but were pursuing a line of questioning that at the time seemed appropriate. The State Miss was practiced in redirection and attempted a number of times to get the interview back on track to no avail. My question is - Is the Miss America organization eveloving with the cultural changes surrounding the empowerment philosophy of the truth telling in the #Metoo movement or are there certain things not to be discussed in Interview, in your opinion?

Author:
No name
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:49:23 03/17/18 Sat
In reply to: 's message, "Thanks for the insight" on 11:43:39 03/17/18 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
It's not a question of the organization evolving, it's the individual judges. I don't think it's great form to keep most of an interview on one topic. But on the other hand, if the contestant puts it on her resume, it's fair game for questions. (NT)No name12:30:19 03/17/18 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.