VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56 ]
Subject: Sounds like they did. And honestly, from all of my experiences with this topic, it is easy for me to see how a panel of male judges, or older women, would find a way to blame a woman for her rape.

Author:
No name
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:08:55 03/20/18 Tue
In reply to: 's message, "MAO would never allow that" on 20:42:10 03/20/18 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
This did happen at the National pageant. The State Miss who shared the attack in her bio was prepared but shocked. As a follow up - I was om a panel that held a mock interview with her before nationals. On the mock interview panel was a man who had success as a TV reporter and judged sweepa and state MAOT pageants - following the mock interview in a rather candid comment he stated that he did not think she had a chance to win Miss America because to the national media she would be known as "Rape Victim Miss America". So there exists in the judging community these sort of opinions. (NT)No name16:45:00 03/24/18 Sat
    Thatís just ugly and gross. Whatís wrong with people. (NT)No name06:16:18 03/29/18 Thu
    That just goes to show you there are idiots at all levels and in everything we do. Just ignore pathetic people like this that spout foolishness. Take it for what it is. (NT)No name02:34:34 04/03/18 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Message subject (required):

Name (optional):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.