VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Thu, Apr 17 2014
Author: lv
Subject: Carmen "Ada" Labiano of Brngy Quirino, RIP

Carmen Labiano passed away peacefully at her home surrounded by her loved ones in Barangay Quirino, Tagudin on April 17, 2014. She is survived by her three daughters - Maricor, Mary Grace, Cecile, her two grand kids - Diane, KC, her eight siblings - Dioning, John, Clarita, Aurora, Blessida, Lauro, Jr., Mahencia, and her many nephews and nieces.

Carmen was a SAS Alumnus and a former OFW working in Saudi Arabia and later in Hongkong. She went back home to the Philippines for good in the early 2000s to be with her family. Before she got married, she spent some time in Baguio where she finished her college education at SLU.
I am not sure what year she graduated at SAS. I believe she graduated sometime in the mid 60s. I would appreciate if someone from her batch who is passing by this blog can post the year she graduated at SAS.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.