VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jul 07 2014
Author: Atty. Romeo J. Somera, Esq. CPA ("The Golden Rule")
Subject: I don't understand it. We are all Tagudinians regardless of what barangay we are from. I am one of those "taga ili". But please don't make any assumptions because of it. Half of me is from Bimmanga. I have first cousins not only from Bimmanga but also Farola. Some of my closest friends are my high school classmates from Dardarat. I am a true believer and follower of the "Golden Rule". Wherever I go, be it in Dardarat, Libtong, or any other Tagudin barangay, and in any place in the world for that matter. I am accorded courtesy and respect, because I practice the "Golden Rule". Try it, you would be pleasantly surprise of the results.
In reply to: GARFIELD 's message, "Sino kadi apo diay taga ili nga binugbog da idiay libtong nga intarayan kano ti kadwa na , pinidot da idiay kanal nga awan kano malay na. ?" on Tue, Jul 01 2014

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• True. We are all Tagudiniians and almost related to each other. I didn't mean to generralized people in town as bullys. Most of the town people come to Dardarat with total respect of the peoples' honor and dignity. My statement implied that there are few from town that try to bully people in the barrios so instead of getting served with good hospitality, they end up being hated for their unwelcomed actions.These bully actions by a few, of course , do not represent the good deeds by the majority of the town people but put a bad image to the innocent people too. (NT) -- Andring, Sun, Jul 13 2014

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.