VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: What do you use to spank

Author:
Michael J (Curious)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:14:55 04/01/13 Mon

What do you use to spank your children?
Does it change at certain ages? For example I've heard of parents spanking with the hand until 8 and then using the hairbrush or something like that.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: What do you use to spank

Author:
Derek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:11:17 04/05/13 Fri

Hi Michael, I still use my hand here with my youngest. With his two older brothers I use a ping pong paddle or a small paddle. I think the first time I used the ping pong paddle was when my eldest was 9 and his younger brother 10.

>What do you use to spank your children?
>Does it change at certain ages? For example I've heard
>of parents spanking with the hand until 8 and then
>using the hairbrush or something like that.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: What do you use to spank

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:57 05/21/13 Tue

Derek,
Thanks for replying! Do you still use your hand sometimes even with the two you use the ping pong paddle on? Can I ask why you started using the ping pong paddle? Do you still spank all your kids in the over the lap/knee position?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: What do you use to spank

Author:
Derek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:13:54 05/29/13 Wed

Hi Michael,

1.Do you still use your hand sometimes even with the two you use the ping pong paddle on?

Sometimes with my middle boy but more often than not now he gets the ping pong paddle when he has to get a spanking. It just depends on the situation, if the two youngest misbehave together and earn themselves a spanking then I just will use my hand to spank both of them. Its the paddle for my eldest now. However, sometimes I will just administer a quick swat with my hand to the seat of their pants more as a warning, if I think any of them are starting to skate on thin ice, it just depends, some behavior though gets a straight pass to a sound spanking.

2. Can I ask why you started using the ping pong paddle?

It just makes a little more impression than my hand, plus they know its there and what its used for so I think it probably has some deterrent effect.

3. Do you still spank all your kids in the over the lap/knee position?

The two youngest go over my lap to get a spanking, I have my eldest boy bend over now and use the paddle.

Are you a parent?

>Derek,
>Thanks for replying! Do you still use your hand
>sometimes even with the two you use the ping pong
>paddle on? Can I ask why you started using the ping
>pong paddle? Do you still spank all your kids in the
>over the lap/knee position?

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:35 06/02/13 Sun

Hi Derek,
No, I'm not a parent. I'm a 15 year old boy that was hand spanked by dad from 3/4 to 11 when he stopped spanking me. I'm just interested in the topic and can provide a young person's perspective on it. I do work with 4th and 5th graders at my church's VBS.
Just from their reactions while getting spanked, does the ping pong paddle seem to hurt more? Do they cry or scream or squirm harder? Do your kids get spanked over underwear or bare bottom?
I would like to encourage you to visit the forum at http://spanking-with-love.proboards.com/index.cgi and become a member. It is a truly safe and active forum with kids and a few parents. I'm a member of that forum.

Author:
Derek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:27 06/05/13 Wed

Hi Michael,

The boys are spanked bare bottom.

I think I can answer the question does the ping pong paddle hurt more easily enough, when my oldest boy got his first spanking with it he said, "daddy it really stings!" It depends how sound the spanks are but for an equivalent spank with my hand or the ping pong paddle the ping pong paddle does sting more and that's pretty obvious from their reaction. There's always some squirming and kicking when a spanking is given whether its a hand spanking or the ping pong paddle being used. I'm sure you did that as well if your dad spanked you over his lap!

Its interesting to get your perspective, do you think spankings worked for you to discipline you and help you behave better?

Thanks for the link I will check it out.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: What do you use to spank

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:14:11 06/06/13 Thu

>Hi Michael,
>
>The boys are spanked bare bottom.
>
>I think I can answer the question does the ping pong
>paddle hurt more easily enough, when my oldest boy got
>his first spanking with it he said, "daddy it really
>stings!" It depends how sound the spanks are but for
>an equivalent spank with my hand or the ping pong
>paddle the ping pong paddle does sting more and that's
>pretty obvious from their reaction. There's always
>some squirming and kicking when a spanking is given
>whether its a hand spanking or the ping pong paddle
>being used. I'm sure you did that as well if your dad
>spanked you over his lap!
>
>Its interesting to get your perspective, do you think
>spankings worked for you to discipline you and help
>you behave better?
>
>Thanks for the link I will check it out.

I think spankings did work for me to discipline me and help me behave better. Do yoyr kids get spanked often?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: What do you use to spank

Author:
Derek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:49:17 06/08/13 Sat

Hi Michael,

I've always tried to be clear what's going to earn them a spanked bottom here and its their own behavior that decides if they get a spanking or not, so I try and put the ball in their court so to speak.
How often spankings happen here? If you mean a real spanking and not just a swat to their rears, then for my youngest boy it's rare for a month to go by without him getting a spanking for something in fact I don't think that's happened in a while, occasionally a few more than that. It was the same for his older brothers at that age. Of the three of them my eldest got the most spankings at that age, but for him now he could go a few weeks without a paddling and then earn himself two in one week as recently happened.

How were you usually spanked, why do you think your dad stopped when you were 11?

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:46 06/13/13 Thu

I was always spanked over the lap.with the hand. It just depended on the situation of whether it was bare bottom.
Once I got in middle school in sixth grade at 11 he thought I was too old to get spanked anymore.
How old are your kids?

Author:
Derek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:16:04 06/16/13 Sun

Hi Michael,

My sons are 8, 11 and 12.

It's interesting he stopped spanking you when you turned 11, I don't consider 11 too old for a spanking by a number of years. Do you think your dad stopped spanking too soon, how were you disciplined after 11?

Were bare bottom spankings only given for more serious misbehaving with your parents? I think the big advantage spanking underwear down is it keeps things consistent and you can judge more easily what you're doing plus of course it does sting a little more.

>I was always spanked over the lap.with the hand. It
>just depended on the situation of whether it was bare
>bottom.
>Once I got in middle school in sixth grade at 11 he
>thought I was too old to get spanked anymore.
>How old are your kids?

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:25:47 06/16/13 Sun

Hi Derek,
I do think my dad did stop spanking me too early. After he stopped spanking he tried grounding and taking away peivileges but it didn't work well. I knew spankings were what worked for me and even tried to talk him back into spanking but he refused.
I think bare bottom spankings were more common for serious misbehavior, but like I said it just depended.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.