VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Son spanked

Author:
Megan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:08:19 02/21/14 Fri

About a month ago I wrote about the spanking that I gave my hubby. A couple of days ago it was my son's turn to be punished. He is off from school this week and he and his friends have been taking advantage of their time off. He has been out with them pretty late each night. He knows that he has to be home by 8:30 but he has been pushing it a bit too much. Monday he was over 15 minutes late, Tuesday he was almost 20 minutes late. Hubby let him off both times with warnings before I could deal with him. Wednesday he came home almost 45 minutes past his deadline. I had already got my paddle and had it in the living room and was waiting for him.

Hubby was down in the basement and my daughter and I were in the living room when he came home. I met him at the door. When he gave a very poor excuse for being so late (he sad that he just forgot to check his watch!), I made him remove all of his clothing right there and he had to fold it and leave it on the chair by the door. I marched him into the living room for his lecture. Hubby heard the noise and came upstairs. He sat on the couch and I began the lecture. As he stood there naked with his hands on his head, I really gave him a very long lecture about responsibility and his making sure he was where he was supposed to be. He tried to argue that he was on school break and it wasn't so late anyway, but that only got him into more trouble. My daughter brought a chair over in front of the couch for me to sit on. When I finished lecturing him I went and sat down and had him come over and stand in front of me. My daughter was sitting on the couch next to her dad and she kept giggling and looking up at him. I knew why - my son had an erection and she was amused because he is larger than my husband. Hubby turned bright red when she did this but of course only the 3 of us knew the story. Anyway, I guided my son across my lap and began to spank him by hand. After a while, when his bottom was nice and red, I asked my daughter to go to the kitchen and select a nice wooden spoon. I said that I was sure she would find a good one. Of course, she brought back the same one she selected for me to use on her father. I took it and began to spank him with it. She settled back down next to her dad to watch. After a little while, she looked up at her dad and commented on how that spoon was leaving some really painful looking marks. Hubby couldn't even answer her. Anyway, I kept spanking him until he was howling and begging me to stop and promising me anything just as long as I stopped spanking him. Finally I let him up to stand in the corner for a little while. Then after about 10 minutes or so, I had my son come over and bend across the back of the chair. He was going to be paddled a bit for arguing with me during his lecture. I bent him over and started paddling him. He kept trying to stand up and things until I threatened to have his sister hold him in place. He did his best to keep still. I only paddled him maybe a dozen times or so before I made him stand up. I had him apologize to his dad and he hugged him, then I had him say he was sorry to his sister and she hugged him too. I hugged him and then he went to collect his clothes and he went upstairs. Hubby went back down to finish in the basement and my daughter and I settled down to watch a movie.

Thayt was how Wednesday went. My son has stayed home these last couple of days.

Megan

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Son spanked

Author:
Amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:18 02/21/14 Fri

My husband and I have 2 sons 14 and 16. On last Saturday I felt sorry for my son because I had to spank him once right after the first. My 16 yr old son was disrespectful to my sister while we were shopping. I told him I would deal with his behavior when we got home. He asked me if I was going to spank him and I said "yes Jeffrey, I am going to spank you when we get home." He knew better than to try to talk me out of it so he just said "yes ma'am." He did immediately apologize to my sister.
We got home about 30 minutes later. I told him to sit in the dinning room. Our boys receive their spanking in the dinning room and anyone who is visiting sees our boys get their spankings. We do not spank the boys in front of girls their own age but they are spanked in front of adult women or men. My sister and her twin 13 yr. old sons were with us during the shopping trip so Jeffrey knew he was going to be spanked in front of them. I reminded him that my other sister was due over shortly and she would most likely see him spanked he said "yes ma'am." Jeffrey said he knew why he was going to be spanked so I told him to bring me the paddle and he retrieved it from the wall. By the time he handed it to me he was starting to tear up. After he handed me the paddle I started to pull down and take off his pants and underpants. I put him over my knee and I told him to spread his legs apart as far as possible. The reason we have the boys spread their legs is because it deters them from tensing their buttocks. If our boys tense their buttocks even once during a spanking then we finish the spanking put them in the corner for 30 minutes and then bring them back and give them another spanking. The other reason that will make them get their spanking restarted is trying to or actually covering their genitals while they are being disrobed or while walking to corner time. Well while I was spanking Jeffrey my younger sister entered the room and she witnessed most of his spanking. He was crying while I was spanking him so he may not have noticed her in the room but he knew she was coming over. When I was done I told him to go to the corner. Once he stood up he saw my other sister and covered his genitals on the way to the corner. I did not say anything to him at the time. After his 30 minutes of corner time was over I called him over to me this time he kept his hands at his side allowing his penis and scrotum to be in full view. Jeff stood next to me and apologized. I told him to also apologize again to his aunt. He turned to her and said "I'm sorry I disrespected you." Jeff asked me if he could get dressed and I said, "I'm sorry Jeffrey but because you covered yourself mommy is going to have to put you back over my knee for another spanking. He said, "yes ma'am I know." I asked him if he realized he covered his penis while walking to the corner and he said, "yes ma'am. I put him back over my knee and proceeded to administer a second full spanking to my son's bare bottom. The first time I spanked him 40 times with the paddle and his second spanking was another 40 swats. Jeff's bottom was still red from the first spanking and it was a brighter shade of red after the second spanking and he was crying uncontrollably. I let him cry over my knee for a few minutes then I stood him up hugged him and told him I loved him very much and was sorry I had to give him a second spanking for covering his penis. He said "I won't cover my penis again mommy." I then took him upstairs to his room laid him on his bed on his tummy. I asked his if he wanted me to rub lotion on his sore bottom. Again through tears he said, yes ma'am. After I rubbed his very red bottom with lotion I rubbed his back and kept telling him how much I loved him. After a few minutes he stopped crying. He stayed on his tummy with his bottom exposed until dinner. I went to his room put a pair of pajama bottoms on him and then brought him down stairs. Today Jeffrey has been a very respectful little boy. I hope it lasts because he told me his bottom is still very sore.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Megan to Amamda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:43:09 02/21/14 Fri

Amanda

Young people cannot be allowed to be disrespectful and I am very glad that you dealt with your son the way you did. I would have punished either my son or daughter for that, too. In our family if someone needs to be spanked, it is only the immediate family who could witness it. I would never spank in front of anyone else. However, that is just how we do it. My very best friend spanks her children in front of anyone who happens to be in her house at the time and both my son and daughter have seen her spank her kids many times. If one of your rules is that your boys are not allowed to cover themselves, then he did deserve additional spanking but I am not sure I would have given him another full spanking for it. However, he did learn a good lesson about not breaking the rules. Your boys are lucky to have a mom who cares as much as you do and I am sure they are usually very well behaved and polite. Thank you for telling about what happened.

Megan

[> [> Subject: Re: Son spanked

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:45:10 02/21/14 Fri

In 50s, when I was growing, spankings were fundamental method for many parents for improvement behavior of children. Five boys were in our family - two brothers, me, and two cousins. Believe me, peach switches stripped our behinds often enough. Nobody was concerned our modesty. Spankings were done on the bare behinds always, without any exceptions, whoever was present. We had bench near barn and it was polished by our stomaches when we squirmed getting spanking. It was painful always and we were ashamed in more older age - we all got so about almost 18 - but we were in borders of parents' discipline. Now I know all spankings were earned and deserved, however, then I had other opinion.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Son spanked

Author:
Barry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:41:24 02/22/14 Sat

I was very late in my physical development. To be honest my genitals stayed small and hairless until I was in my late teens although in all otherways I was a healthy teenager. I will write about this elsewhere as it was a feature of my childhood and in particular teen years. My parents were aware that I didnt develop at the same rate as other boys and I think that was why they were happy to spank me until I was nearly 17.

The occassion in question was when my aunt (my father's sister), uncle and two cousins came to stay. I would have been about 16. I was been a typical teen being surely and bad tempered. My father suddenly decided he had enough and ordered me over to stand by his chair. I knew what was going to happen but though he would take me to my room but he didnt hesitate, he just undid my jeans like I was a child and then said to my aunt and uncle 'sorry, so you want the kids to go?' and my Uncle said 'no it will teach them a lessson too'. And without a word he pulled my pants down to my ankles. I went bright bright red and felt sick with the humiliation of everyone seeing me naked and, shortly having my rear spanked. My cousins, who were 8 and 12 started giggling and my aunt and uncle were just looking with serious faces and they could see everything. My dad pulled me over this lap so I was lying on the sofa and started spanking my bare rear with his hand telling me if I acted like a 5 year old I got treated like one! He said he knew I was embarassed but maybe that would be the spur to make me behave like an adult not a child. I was bucking around (he was hitting hard) crying out, bright red cheeks, tears in my eyes and completely exposing my little bald penis and tiny tesicles to my aunt, uncle and my cousins . When he had finished he pushed me over and made me stand in the corner. I am ashamed to say this and I never understood why as I felt totally cruhed and humiliated but I got fully hard standing against the wall with my bottom buring and my aunt, uncle and dad talking about my punishment and laughing at me...though thankfully no one could see. My erection just added to my shame and that at any minute he might pull me round and everyone would see which would be the final nightmare,

It was about 4 in the afternoon and my dad bought my pyjamas down to the living room and told me to take my clothes off (everyone was looking but my penis had gone down by then ) and change into my pajamas. He said 'early to bed for boys who dont know how to behave'. After I had put my pajama top on I was looking for the bottoms. He said "you wont be needing those son, youve nothing to hide". My cousins thought me having to set the tea table and sit down and eat tea with my red bare rear and penis on show was very funny and they were giggling and no one stopped them.

Afer tea I was sent to bed.

There was only one occassion in front of these cousins but it burnt in to my mind and to this day I dont like walking round with just my pajama top on! People have said to me why didnt you just leave but I was bought up when you were respectful of authority I guesss.

Author:
Petronela (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:38:38 02/23/14 Sun

Megan.

You said that your best friend spanks her kids before you and your daughter. Could you give us some details of those spankings. I think that is something interesting to watch, especially for young woman. Does your friend spank them in the nude? Are they spanked together? How does their bottoms look like after the punishment?

Petronela.

Author:
Jim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:52:45 03/21/14 Fri

All he did was cover his penis one time, you agree that he needs additional spanking just for that?
jim

Author:
Jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:15:53 02/22/14 Sat

Shame and embarrassment used to be regarded as part of serious corporal punishment especially for naughty boys.
In the 70s my brother got into trouble for shoplifting and my mum pleaded with the shop's owner not to involve the authorities and to keep it a secret. He agreed because he liked my mum and had been a good customer of many years.
My brother didn't get off lightly though. He was 15 at the time and I was 20. His punishment was in the form of a thick belt and given in front of all the family, me, stepsister, and stepdad. For this my brother had all clothing below the waist removed and was left showing his bare exposed bottom to us all. He was so ashamed and embarrassed and this I'm sure hurt far more than the belt itself. He had to stand and face the mantelpiece after the belting finished hand on his head and his upper garments raised and tucked up, so he was showing his stinging and reddened bare bottom for a whole hour, although it seemed forever, and I'm sure it did for him even more so.

Author:
Gregory
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:55:30 02/23/14 Sun

I was 17 when my friend got a DUI and I was in the car with him drunk as well. Usually I would go to my room for punishment but this time it was in the Family room with my two younger sisters and brother because my Mom wanted to make a big point. It was the most angry I ever saw my Mom. Usually she would calm down before it started but not this time. I was made to strip naked if front of my entire family and bend over big oak chair. She used double belt with more force and longer than she ever had before. Usually I would get 5-10 licks but this time in was about 30 in front of my Family. I got 20 more later that night in the privacy of my own room before sleeping on my red sore behind and was grounded for a month after. This punishment saved me-I was out of control then already and would have ended up in Prison or worse.

Author:
Master Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:08:30 02/23/14 Sun

Megan, it's always good to hear from you. It's good to enforce your rules the way you do. Your daughter is clearly well prepared to take charge in her adult relationships.

MM

Author:
Ellen to Megan and Amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:57:53 02/23/14 Sun

I agree with you each punishment is family matter and have to be done in front family. Both my sons are spanked by me still when they deserve punishment. I believe it's best medicine for improvement boys' behavior. Both, 15 and 18, are spanked in front brother and younger sister. Moreover, now, when daughter is older, she helps me during brother's punishment. Of course, boys are embarrassed more but I sure it will be useful for her as future mother. Similar Amanda, I don't spank the boys in front of girls their own age but sometimes they are spanked in front of my friends, adult women or men. They all have own children and view of boyish behinds getting spanking can't shocked them.

Author:
Derek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:36:49 02/24/14 Mon

Till I was 17 when mom was going to spank me I got it on my bare bottom no matter who was there, after 17 mom would take me to my bedroon to be spanked, one time when I was 19 and had some boy freinds over, we were talking about girls and I said thd F word mom overheard it and came in the rec. room and told me in front of all my freinds that she was tskeing me to my room to be spanked and she did, im sure they all heard me crying and pleading for mom to stop , when I came out they all wanted to see my rear, they were surprized when I showed them my very red behind, I then told them they would have to go as mom is putting me to bed, as they were saing their good bys Phil wispered to me that he also gets spanked by dad.

Author:
Joanne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:14:25 02/25/14 Tue

In my experience the boys got tougher treatment than girls. At school in the 1970's that was the prevailing ethos. Boys could be caned in front of everyone in assembly and on the bottom as well. In class they also had to bend down for the slipper on the seat of their grey school trousers, while girls might get a smack on our legs or the ruler on the hands.
At home my sister Catriona and I did get smackings over the knee of our mum but she did this in our bedroom thankfully when it was a proper spanking, although our brothers could still hear and that was embarrassing enough.
Our two brothers were dealt with much more severely than Catriona and I. For them it was in front of everybody at home, me and sister of course, mum punished whilst dad made certain total obedience was observed. Mum decided the punishment, her word was law in our house. When she on occasion decided she wanted bare bottoms that was it, no argument, no change of heart. My brothers feared this most of all. No teenaged boy wants to be parted from his trousers and underpants in front of his mum and sisters and then to get his bare bum smacked until he cries, but that's what they got sometimes, followed by standing to face the mantelpiece hands on head, bare bottom all red and sore. They had it until their 18.

Author:
Arthur
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:36:37 02/26/14 Wed

I have been birched in childhood until my 17, the same as all my siblings and cousins, and I think that it is excellent way to correct. Because it is in front of the family, and because it is on uplifted bare buttocks, it is never forgotten in life. The sound of the birch soaked in water is memorable. I can never put it out of my mind. The Bible advocates this type of discipline for instilling respect for parental authority. It is the fastest way to get results, and the surest way not to antagonize a boy. After the birching, the buttocks look like a metropolitan map, crisscrossed with countless red lines. They usually heal and disappear after a week. The boy remembers the experience and corrects his behavior, never repeating the same transgression. In my case, the birching was always in the presence of other family members and siblings, so we considered it perfectly natural. Even the sense of shame was virtually nonexistent. But we grew more civil and thoughtful with each such experience. This is how the concept of authority and the repect thereof is crystalized in the mind of a teen. The birch represented to us the Mommy’s law.

Author:
Eleonor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:18:50 02/26/14 Wed

I am the mother of two teenage boys 14 and 15 I rarely resort to spanking as a warning of a spanking usually gets their attention.Recently unfortunately they were suspended for cursing at their bus driver who is an older woman. When I heard the names they called her I was so disappointed . They knew they were going to be spanked but I felt an additional punishment was warranted. I washed their mouths with Ivory soap before taking their pants down and spanking them with a hair brush. I spanked past their pleadings and they were forced to stand pants down for an hour. The next day they apologized to the bus driver and had to tell her and other children in bus about their punishment. I am sure it won’t happen again!

Author:
Ms. Gertrude to Eleanor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:50:32 02/27/14 Thu

Very good. A little mouth washing is always appropriate when a boy uses foul language. And a bare bottom spanking must follow for his misbehavior. If I were you, I would warn my boys that if another spanking is warranted, you will invite the bus driver to witness the boy's humiliation. I guarantee you will have no further problems from the little brats.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Son spanked

Author:
Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:48 02/28/14 Fri

When I was 15 my two friends and I were caught vandalizing a greenhouse. We lived in a rural area and the greenhouse was part of a neighbor's farm. Our consequence came in 2 phases. The first phase was we had to thoroughly clean the greenhouse to the owner’s liking and pay for the broken windows, plants and pots. The second phase was all 3 of us were brought together the next evening in the backyard of our farmhouse where we were given a public bare bottom paddling in front of all parents, along with one of my friend’s grandparents, our siblings and the family that owned the greenhouse. Since we had broken the law and the victims were good enough not to press charges, our parents wanted to make sure that this would be the first and last time we ever committed vandalism and that we would come away from our punishment with red faces as well as red burning butts. One by one we had to lower our trousers and underpants and bend over the waist high wooden rail that was in our back yard. During our individual turns at the rail we received 30 good swats each. We expressed our remorse in front of the greenhouse owners, parents and grandparents through our physical, vocal and emotional reactions as our bare bottoms were set ablaze with the wood paddle. That night our backyard was filled with the yells, cries, pleas, and dances of 3 boy vandals. At the end of our spanking each one of us came off the rail doing the burning bottom quick step wishing we hadn’t done what we did. Even though we desperately wanted our pants back up none of us wanted to further aggravate the searing agony radiating through our butts, so pulling up our trousers turned into a slow delicate process extending our exposure. That night after receiving the most embarrassing punishment of our lives, we had no problem with respecting the law and other people’s property.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Son spanked

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:54:30 03/11/14 Tue

Thomas:

How old were your freinds and did everyone end up getting totally exposed to everyone out there both in the rear and the front sides? Who went first and was there any cryingbefore the licks began and how far down were you and your freinds forced to drop the pants and underpants?

Author:
Carlos to Joanne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:39:34 02/27/14 Thu

Joanne, I understand that your brothers weren't spanked bare bottom always, but when they did, what did your mother use for, and in which position? Thanks.

Author:
Joanne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:28:07 02/27/14 Thu

Carlos, if mom decided any from brothers had to be punished on the bare - it was for serious wrongdoings - he took off everything down waist, except socks. Usually, boys got in their short T-shirts only. They got over mom's knee till 11-12. Later boys had to bend over heavy oak chair with head down and spread legs. Mom used double leather belt and listening their howlings, when bottoms were spanked, sis and me could imagine how painful it was.

Author:
Melany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:36:54 02/28/14 Fri

I saw my girl friends brother naked many times. I used to go to my girl friends house on weekends and saw her mother spanking her brother with no clothes on. It was until Nancy and I were 17 years old and her brother was almost 15. Her mother still treated him like a little kid and din't care about doing it in front of me. She used to spanked him naked and leave him the rest of the day without any clothes on. It used to embarrassed me to see him naked with his penis in plain view, but after a few times I began to get used to it. The fun part was that sometime he would get boners and knew I was looking at it. I admit the whole thing was kind of sexy and especially when other girls kept telling I was so lucky to get to see a naked boys

Author:
Connor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:56:40 03/04/14 Tue

I'm father of 3 boys - Patrick, 16, Jeff, 14, and Timmy, 12. My wife and I are sure strict discipline is necessity for raising boys and all our 3 are spanked yet, if deserves punishment. Without exceptions. All get over my knee and barebottomed. Our friends, who have sons, spank them on the bare too. Usually, our boys get punishment Saturday night, when our family analyzing their behavior and acts in week. It's our family tradition before Saturday night bath for children. Next day, when children are comletely clean - body and soul - we go to church. Sometimes, boys have problems with sitting on church bench after yesterday punishment but it helps their understanding and they aren't alone among children of members our congregation.
I'm sorry for bad English but it isn't my native language and I had no good education - I'm working in construction area. However, all 3 my boys will well-educated people. If they sometimes don't understand importance of education, I remind it through their behinds. I think I'm right.

Author:
Winston
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:13:42 03/09/14 Sun

Where I grew up in the 60's it was common to spank teenage boys in front of girls especially when mothers did the spanking. When I reached 14 my mother thought my spankings should be more memorable so she asked her sister for advice. My aunt said that since I didn't have any sisters she would be glad to bring her two daughters over to offer any assistance needed. The next time I needed to be spanked Debbie 16 and Diane 12 came over along with my aunt to act as witnesses. After this just the girls came over when I was spanked. I had to stand for five minutes with my pants and underwear around my ankles while I received a lecture and then I went accross my mother's lap for a hard hairbrush spanking.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.